Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) (6695 Views)

K. Michelle Just Wants To ‘f*ck & Not Fall In Love’ [VIDEO] / Watch And Download Fine Fine Love Video By J Martins / Rihanna Navy Reacts To Chris Brown Look Alike In ‘we Found Love’ Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by smile4kenn(m): 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by lalaboi(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
Its not the official video tongue\

Add the un-official to the heading of ya post
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by mamagee3(f): 2:47am On Jan 27, 2010
That video is the crappiest music video I have ever seen.
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by Genuflect(m): 5:50am On Jan 27, 2010
D'banj has already said on his Twitter page that this vid is not official. I think he did it for Face of Africa or something. The official one is coming soon
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:53am On Jan 27, 2010
the official video is coming soon? so there is supposed to be a video?
who even cares about that video anymore. the song is so old, and i bet the video is gonna be crappy just like all of D'Banj's videos.
why wait so long while the song is already played out to come out with a video for it? or maybe he was waiting for Valentin's Day or something. so he can benefit from this holiday? hmmm. .
but this was the same thing 9ice did with Gongo Aso and it was a crappy video!! not even worth the wait.
na wa for this D'Banj sef.
but this might as well be the official video, kinda catchy, and it made me sit for 4 minutes.
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by Genuflect(m): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2010
^^I no understand for the guy o. What's the use for the vid again?
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by KENYKENY: 6:39am On Jan 27, 2010
Hw awful, since 2008, and Nw a video 4 2010, wen he's supposd 2 hv hd a new album
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by riversman: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2010
folks please dont be deceived, Thats what they all say, the video was out for about 15hrs before we got an official statement. D'Banj claims it was only a PROMO video for the LIVE finale of the M-NET Face of Africa show, well according to the M-NET site a different story has unraveled.

M-NET is a world renowned media house and they wont mess with D'Banj and release something that he knew nothing about. In case u are unfamiliar, M-NET is a south african cable channel like ABC or NBC with otha sister networks in Africa. M-NET is the sponsor of the Face of Africa modelling talent hunt.

Face of Africa - sorta like "next top model", just that the production is a lil messy and the show has no aim at making a top model but a starving and skinny african model. Oluchi got her start from here and got fame 10yrs afta. undecided

In the videos i am posting below, you will notice that D'Banj, Don Jazzi, D'banj's video director a.k.a. "godfather" were all present on set in Johanesbourg for the shoot. M-NET never mentioned it was "PROMO" or unofficial video for Fall in Love.
D'Banj even said it him self that - "I am shooting my new video", now he is back peddling after he got a free rode music video, HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

D'Banj is razz cos any A-List musician wont go on that cheap ass looking set, well, enjoy the M-NET videos below.

http://beta.mnet.co.za/mnetvideo/BrowseVideo.aspx?ChannelId=25&vid=23235

http://beta.mnet.co.za/mnetvideo/browsevideo.aspx?ChannelId=25&vid=22918&Search=&CategoryId=0&sortby=5&CPage=1

http://beta.mnet.co.za/mnetvideo/browsevideo.aspx?ChannelId=25&vid=22919&Search=&CategoryId=0&sortby=5&CPage=1
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by chrisical(m): 2:45am On Jan 29, 2010
Dude had better tag it unofficial because that was pure crap.
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by denzel2009: 3:12am On Jan 29, 2010
When is he going to ditch the sunshade?
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by poshangel: 3:19am On Jan 29, 2010
this is a really poor excuse for a video, so uncomfortable to watch and just a big disgrace, if this video had come out when d song was released no one would have liked it at all, so within that bunch called mo'hits no one has any creative talent ?
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by riversman: 4:10am On Jan 29, 2010
M-NET i heard is pissed that D'Banj is laying the blame on them after they covered all of the cost for the video, bosses at M-NET made a mistake using that rat head called D'Banj
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by rapjunkie(m): 6:41am On Jan 29, 2010
i still can't understand all the fuss about this video. . .  . . .whats wrong with it?

there are really shitty videos coming outta naija and this AINT one of them.
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by riversman: 5:35am On Jan 30, 2010
for an artiste of his calibre, the video is a mess

plizz dont forget he won an MTV award years back, so he shulda upgraded BIG TYME!!!

if Timaya or Ikechukwu or naetoC made a foolish video like dat, i wont give a FARt
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by topup: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2010
This is such a funny video smiley
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by rapjunkie(m): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2010
riversman:

for an artiste of his calibre, the video is a mess

plizz dont forget he won an MTV award years back, so he shulda upgraded BIG TYME!!!

if Timaya or Ikechukwu or naetoC made a foolish video like dat, i wont give a FARt

i like the video. . . aint nothing wrong with it. what is it supposed to have been upgraded to?. . .clarence peters green screen?

i think the video is pretty cool. . . . they dont take themselves seriously and its obvious they had fun making it.
Re: Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) by twinskenny(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2010
crappy nonesense

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's New Album B-day / Christy Essien's "omo Mi Seun Rere". / Download Youtube Videos To Mobile Phones As .mp3 & .mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.