Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:01 PM

5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers (19348 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by OtemAtum: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hier:

Hmmmm, lemme asks, how did you come across that stuff you usually post, cause you really brainwashing the gullible with your sh*t

Have you asked Moses where he got the one he wrote down in the book of the gullibles called bible? Anyway, I got mine from Atum, the god of civilization and truth and it is the hidden truths of billions of years.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wike and Ameachi: Like leaders like followers

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by BackToLife: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Very very possible. Peter converted 3,000 when the world population and technology was almost non-existent. Too many senseless people with reprobate minds always looking for reasons to critisize anything that glorify their Creator. Men or satan could give u cheap likes and even money for rubbishing godliness, but soon, you'll find only yourself by yourself to give account tp your Creator.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by Pylony(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
No be lie, in Rivers state there are streets rival cult gangs dare not go through.
Indeed, Politicians are 100% behind this cult groups as they fall in as source of strength for the boys and even ladies giving them solid supports in arms, and some times protection during political campaigns.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by sosoliso123: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
rivers is s home of cultist, I school in bori
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by jojothegreat(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Did they promised these guys food stuffs and money if they give their lives to christ??
If yes... ... ...
You know the rest grin grin
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by Dorvy: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
The world is yet to understand what God can do through a man. We have too many kids and shallow minded fellows on this platform. I have attended Kumuyi 'S Crusades. And have witnessed ten's of thousands of people surrendering their lives to Christ. We always criticize everything no matter how good they look. I am sure some of u prefer they remain cultist than giving their lives to Christ. Pastor Kumuyi God has used u at different levels to build lives. God bless you for this great work.

1 Like

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by Dubem85: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
That's good
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
Why Re-converting already Christians? Why not go and convert southeastern Muslims?

I believe the Afonjas needs him most......

Old Eastern Region people are Christians from birth and don't need all these exploiters in the name of Christianity and church.
your lack of understanding is too obvious to be hidden. Not only unbelievers the gospel is meant even thoise who have backslidded. Mind you, Christian by birth/by name is not a free visa to Heaven rather their salvation. Resurrender today and get wisdom.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by barinedan(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
They are pretenders, watch and you will see this same guys rigging election and killing innocent souls, I was very happy to see Kumuyi in ogoni land, but as for those boys, I don't trust them, they may be trying to avoid arrest
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by highdefinition7: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Untainted007:
Good news. Bt wait ooo, the way the man in red is looking at Pastor Kumuyi no be here oooo. What could he be thinking?

Ur eyes sharp oo...lol
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by Image123(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ochinex:

Comments here on Nairaland makes me laugh hard at times... you are talking of a Church with over 120,000 attendance just on a single church service what is 5000 in his crusade?

Bet you haven't attended any of his crusade before. Dont sit ur arse in a corner and
type what you Dont know...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deeper_Life_Bible_Church

essence1:
just 5000? And you think it's impossible! Please !

Okay sir, abi.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by kkboy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Who ever sold that phrase 'Resource Control" without educating thses children that they must be educated, responsible and decent to be able to control their resources is the real culprit to the criminality in Rivers State
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by mistermaster: 1:46am On Jun 26, 2017
wontun gbe tuntun de!!! haba! 5000......how many people con dey live there gangan

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:39am On Jun 26, 2017
alright i go pray my Holy Rosary and i go read my bible. cheesy wink smiley grin
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by oaroloye(m): 5:56am On Aug 08, 2017
MISHIGAS!

BREAKING NEWS!

5,000 CULTISTS SUCCESSFULLY INFILTRATE DEEPER LIFE!

"What could possibly go wrong?" W.F. KUMUYI says not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) / Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! / Books On Juju Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.