Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" (20409 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by ennyklassic: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2017
Jamesmatic:
House boy.. grin Quote me make you die b4 9 O'Clock..
Fool................instead na u go die nonsense idiot
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by sagieramos(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2017
energylee:

And ur parents will be happy they gave birth to a human being withh brains I pity ur life in the pit. You, your father's house and ur future generations cannot mark or meet this man's starting point,not to mention his works. I think the shit runs in ur blood/family. please am at ur disposal, reply me . FOOL!
My observation on NL: people calling others brainless are the ones with no brain. The only thing God ask us to do is to obey his commandment; not insulting or calling others fool on behalf of him.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by rossyc(f): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2017
My dad still does that..Kudos to the good men out there..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by gozzlin: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I am tired of this madness. This old man should get over his deceit already. We are not fools even if some people choose to be stupidly following lies. Oga, if you do not iron your wife's clothes who else would do it? Ironing your wife's clothes is not humility. There are many men out there who do a lot more for their wives without announcing it. Should we clap for you for doing that? What evidence do you have to assert this claim? What sort of humble man would sing his own praise? This humble puffery has to stop at his age, people get down to the truth and say it like it's natural. There is no humble man on earth. Moses was said to be the meekest man to ever live but we all know how he expressed his annoyance when he got poked. This man claims to be a saint who does not sh*t and we know that behind closed doors he must perform some evil works in secret and play naive. All these pastors have no truth in them. They are simply out there for their pockets. Soon all these hypocrisy and anti-christ surrogates will be cleansed. If he irons his wife's clothes, who then washes his private jet?
If you like quote and insult your father, I'm going off Nairaland for 160 days, so don't expect any response.

Ironing clothes does not make one righteous. This man should be talking about serious issues. He is quiet regarding homosexuality, we have a sitting president who is missing in office, the Biafra and Arewa issues also affect members of his congregation. Cowards who are afraid to express themselves. They hide behind politicians licking their arsis and fooling sheeples with silly and empty talks. Biafrans, Is this man not your daddy? Arewa and Oduduwa people don't you pay your tithes to this man? Was Jesus quiet about the Pharisees or the Sadducees?
Sneaking like a snake and acting pious can only sell this far.
It baffles me when pastors pray for Nigeria and Nigerians, deceive them that better times are coming when they send their kids to school and abroad living luxuriously.
TB Joshua's daughter is now a lawyer in New York while he disrespected the law of Lagos and declined to show up in court 2 times.
These men have prophesied that the year 2000 will be better, then they moved it to 2001, 2002. Last year the same pastor that 2016 will be better than 2017 is still going to pray that 2017 will be better than 2018. That is how they fool sheeples while they amass wealth for themselves.

Absolutely spot on.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by Danpersie31(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I am tired of this madness. This old man should get over his deceit already. We are not fools even if some people choose to be stupidly following lies. Oga, if you do not iron your wife's clothes who else would do it? Ironing your wife's clothes is not humility. There are many men out there who do a lot more for their wives without announcing it. Should we clap for you for doing that? What evidence do you have to assert this claim? What sort of humble man would sing his own praise? This humble puffery has to stop at his age, people get down to the truth and say it like it's natural. There is no humble man on earth. Moses was said to be the meekest man to ever live but we all know how he expressed his annoyance when he got poked. This man claims to be a saint who does not sh*t and we know that behind closed doors he must perform some evil works in secret and play naive. All these pastors have no truth in them. They are simply out there for their pockets. Soon all these hypocrisy and anti-christ surrogates will be cleansed. If he irons his wife's clothes, who then washes his private jet?
If you like quote and insult your father, I'm going off Nairaland for 160 days, so don't expect any response.

Ironing clothes does not make one righteous. This man should be talking about serious issues. He is quiet regarding homosexuality, we have a sitting president who is missing in office, the Biafra and Arewa issues also affect members of his congregation. Cowards who are afraid to express themselves. They hide behind politicians licking their arsis and fooling sheeples with silly and empty talks. Biafrans, Is this man not your daddy? Arewa and Oduduwa people don't you pay your tithes to this man? Was Jesus quiet about the Pharisees or the Sadducees?
It baffles me when pastors pray for Nigeria and Nigerians, deceive them that better times are coming when they send their kids to school and abroad living luxuriously.
TB Joshua's daughter is now a lawyer in New York while he disrespected the law of Lagos and declined to show up in court 2 times.
These men have prophesied that the year 2000 will be better, then they moved it to 2001, 2002. Last year the same pastor that 2016 will be better than 2017 is still going to pray that 2017 will be better than 2018. That is how they fool sheeples while they amass wealth for themselves.
u really. need brain ,sense, prayers ,mercy and wisdom
may God grant u dis 5 packages in one

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by LordOfNaira: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Chai, women have suffered o. So, it is now humility to iron your wife's clothes? Simple things in a marriage are now evidences of humility?

Anyway, I know the man is lying, as usual. There is nothing humble about any of the big Nigerian pastors. The only one that looks humble is TB Joshua.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by kceewhyte(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2017
KKKWHITE:
what about let's say wash his wife's cloth
you mean like pants and bra
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by bid4rich(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2017
weedtheweeds:

don't just go for 160 days , please go forever. You have spew rubbish and you are going away.

you have make no point but taking a shot and your shots are delusional. Pls continue to be wrong and stay wrong. Its a part you have chosen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by 0b10010011: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2017
And what does ironing translate to?

Evans might even be washing dishes in the kitchen for his wife......

Still dont get what the acclaimed man of God was trying to paint.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by 0b10010011: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2017
[b]
weedtheweeds:

[/b]
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by yemmy75(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2017
weedtheweeds:

Oh... If you want next year to be worse for you than this year then no problem. After All that say the biggest room in the world is the room for improvement. Even Dangote still strives to have more money so why do you think aiming for continuous progress is wrong?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by Lawalemi(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Jamesmatic:
House boy.. grin
Quote me make you die b4 9 O'Clock..
You are a dunce x 1000
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by victorazy(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2017
nuban07:
God bless you sir...From a muslim
until am sure

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by frubben(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2017
M2dX:
So, make we chop law cassava? undecided

The tin tire me for dis baba o, if u dey iron ur wife cloth wetin concern us, na me one iron before.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Smh
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by yinkeys(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2017
If it's done once in a while, I don't see a big deal in it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by streamsofjoy(f): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2017
weedtheweeds:

Sorry Ehn, channel ur frustrations elsewhere. Can see u are a Christian, why not ask the Lord to take away ur burden instead of throwing Tantrums at a mere headline which u know that there is more to. Oloshi!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by femolii: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2017
If u iron ur wife clothes nothing bad on it. but it is not ur duty.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by bebe2(f): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2017
weedtheweeds:

It's a conspiracy between Nigeria pastors and politicians. The pastors tell citizens to believe in God for everything so the politicians loot away.
The citizens will hold God and witches responsible for their misfortune while the real catalyst get away with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by Vokians(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Nice one. Our new generation couples should learn from our parents. So much divorce these days because of pride in the home.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by 9jatatafo(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Even worldly people do this. nothing special about you pressing and ironing your wife's clothes
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by Vokians(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Chai, women have suffered o. So, it is now humility to iron your wife's clothes? Simple things in a marriage are now evidences of humility?

Anyway, I know the man is lying, as usual. There is nothing humble about any of the big Nigerian pastors. The only one that looks humble is TB Joshua.
To you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by LordOfNaira: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vokians:
To you

That was why I emphasized the "looks".
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by karrengold(f): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
weedtheweeds:

i'm so sure nairalanders are tired of your madness too,
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
This na lie jor, i personally know their dry cleaner sef
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by Dollabiz: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Baba seriously or parables
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" by thesicilian: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
midehill:

ode. must u judge...the bible says thou shall not judge
Did the Bible say you should quote the scriptures wrongly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Letter from King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883 / I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.