Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (37710 Views)

Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by PapiNigga: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
These lovely pre-wedding photos of Alfred and his plus size fiancee, Gloria have got people talking online...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/pre-wedding-photos-of-big-bold.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

14 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by PapiNigga: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
shocked
SINZ
dacovajnr
luminouz
come and see wetin dis man carry shocked
thornapple
Geni340
can u imagine shocked

26 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Cute photos but that lady is a turn off to me

13 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by toseen7: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
ApĆ³ti FEDECO undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by nerodenero: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
I bet the dude will gladly ignore any request that he carries the bridecheesycheesy.

Happy married life to them and I pray that smiles last forever.

9 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Oyindidi(f): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hml to them
Wey them ukwu lovers grin see what this man has got

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2017

9 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hml to them
how the man wan take handle all dat load? cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
asin grin grin grin grin grin
some guys go just open eye carry excess baggage enter house grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Oyindidi(f): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
lefulefu:

how the man wan take handle all dat load? cheesy
That load no be here grin after editing e still be like this. She fine sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by luminouz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
lefulefu:
shocked
SINZ
dacovajnr
luminouz
thornapple
Geni340
can u imagine shocked
JESU oba iye oooooo!!!!!! shocked
She enter my scale sha
Agbara MI GBE I swear!!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Happy married life to them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by BagsJewlery(f): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Wow ... the lady bum is almost touching the ground shocked

Check my signature for quality stock bags

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:

She enter my scale sha
... some ppl just want to die young grin

26 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
lefulefu:

asin grin grin grin grin grin
some guys go just open eye carry excess baggage enter house grin

i dey tell u bros

as e be so this ones no go fit do doggy for life unless say the guy kondo na 15 inches long

these are ur kinda ladies na abi wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
One man's food is another man's poison..
Good for the man, but i hope he won't allow the woman on missionary sex position..
If he does then rip to him in advance
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
She hasn't put to bed yet but take a look at that tummy/waist embarassed To the man, the Lord is your strength

8 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by auntysimbiat(f): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Thick
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

i dey tell u bros

as e be so this ones no go fit do doggy for life unless say the guy kondo na 15 inches long

these are ur kinda ladies na abi wink wink
ehn my type of ladies?
since wen? grin
can u do cowgirl position with this one? grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by pocohantas(f): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Why do these big ladies always have baby face?

You people should stop disturbing yourself about how he would handle her, when it reach woman matter...strength will come from nowhere. my husband should be able to carry me like this...

10 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
That load no be here grin after editing e still be like this. She fine sha
dats wat they call load of life grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by dacovajnr: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
lefulefu:
shocked
SINZ
dacovajnr
luminouz
thornapple
Geni340
can u imagine shocked
Haaa! Ikunle abiamo Oooo! Recession no reach the guy side shocked

This one na pre-suicide not pre-wedding

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by debspauly(f): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
shocked holy sh*t.......her hips though ..

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by auntysimbiat(f): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
thick
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by austine4real(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
grin

eru nla kaun ka.
heavy duty.
I hope the have a long d1ck cos.........

I'm talking from experience
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by austine4real(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
grin

eru nla kaun ka.
heavy duty.
I hope the have a long d1ck cos.........

I'm talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Oyindidi(f): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:

She enter my scale sha
Yoruba man, una too like big women
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by optional1(f): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
itsjude kinda woman
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Oyindidi(f): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn my type of ladies?
since wen? grin
can u do cowgirl position with this one? grin
Na only missionary for this marriagegrin how him want take pack
legs lipsrsealed. Cowgirl, that one na to kuku remove him 3rd leg

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nutase: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sweet couple
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Evablizin(f): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
Omoh this one strong

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.