Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (37697 Views)

Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na only missionary for this marriagegrin how him want take park
legs lipsrsealed. Cowgirl, that one na to kuku remove him 3rd leg

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
pocohantas:
Why do these big ladies always have baby face?

You people should stop disturbing yourself about how he would handle her, when it reach woman matter...strength will come from nowhere. my husband should be able to carry me like this...
this lady is not obese like the other one na cheesy
be honest cheesy...do u really believe the guy would be able to lift her?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by goldporte: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
pocohantas:

You people should stop disturbing yourself about how he would handle her, when it reach woman matter...strength will come from nowhere. my husband should be able to carry me like this...

reading alot of your comments here make me just smile.... you are obviously transitioning from being a tigress to an incurable romantic

Do you mind hanging out?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by 2dice01: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
pocohantas:

with your xxxl size?

Only if marry dj khaled or rick ross
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn my type of ladies?
since wen? grin
can u do cowgirl position with this one? grin

ah!!!! no na

u want make she break my small 2.2inches dick shocked shocked

thought u loved them thick o like bum...... (you know whowink wink )
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

ah!!!! no na

samyfreshsmooth:

ah!!!! no na

n
i said i love them thick in the azz...not like shapeless ameoba grin grin grin
hmm i seem to have an idea who u refering to cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 25, 2017
2dice01:
with your xxxl size?

Only if marry dj khaled or rick ross
have u seen an obese man date an obese lady? cheesy
how why do u feel pocahontas is overweight?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by barallanee(f): 1:04am On Jun 25, 2017
It's bad the way most people talk o...ur words cn mke sum1 inferior, and doubt him or herself... sad

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by geni340(f): 2:16am On Jun 25, 2017
lefulefu:
shocked
SINZ
dacovajnr
luminouz
come and see wetin dis man carry shocked
thornapple
Geni340
can u imagine shocked
hmm, bum bum wont kill u ooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Elnino4ladies: 3:25am On Jun 25, 2017
Too much juice too much sauce
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by luminouz(m): 5:34am On Jun 25, 2017
lefulefu:

... some ppl just want to die young grin
Not Me! Am built to last!!!
U know ow many her size I don do??
If u need tutorials lefulefu or abi fulefule...lemme know tongue

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by luminouz(m): 5:36am On Jun 25, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

i dey tell u bros

as e be so this ones no go fit do doggy for life unless say the guy kondo na 15 inches long

these are ur kinda ladies na abi wink wink
Wrong!!!! Depends on ur technique!!! U haveta spread em asschecks when giving backshots!!!! tongue grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by luminouz(m): 5:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yoruba man, una too like big women
Babe....not big women but big ASS women!
Ermmmm.....are u one tongue tongue cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Oyindidi(f): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2017
luminouz:

Babe....not big women but big ASS women!
Ermmmm.....are u one tongue tongue cheesy grin
Story, who ass epp? Na fat women una dey like.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Babacele: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2017
God's creations - man or woman- come in different sizes and shades. And the beauty of a being goes beyond the physique which probably made the man want to spend the rest of his life with the plump babe despite all the slim baes around. Nice couple.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by 2dice01: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=57815973]
have u seen an obese
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by 2dice01: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2017
lefulefu:

have u seen an obese man date an obese lady? cheesy
how why do u feel pocahontas is overweight?
]its obvious bro

Seems you like dem big pocahontas is avialable but you have to wire me her bride money first

She is from imo state grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by 2dice01: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2017
barallanee:
It's bad the way most people talk o...ur words cn mke sum1 inferior, and doubt him or herself... sad
lol are you scared already

Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Martin0(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2017
shocked yae
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by pocohantas(f): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2017
goldporte:

reading alot of your comments here make me just smile.... you are obviously transitioning from being a tigress to an incurable romantic
Do you mind hanging out?
LOL! Why would anyone think I am unromantic? I am an unrepentant lover girl, when dealing with a man deserving of it though.
I mind smiley

lefulefu:

this lady is not obese like the other one na cheesy
be honest cheesy...do u really believe the guy would be able to lift her?
His strength would come from above, if only he has faith...he can move a mountain.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by luminouz(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Story, who ass epp? Na fat women una dey like.
So u don't have!!!!! But can u cook well If yes....am game.. tongue
There is a BIG difference between fat n curvy dear!!!
I like em curvy..not fat!!! grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Freeman50(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2017
lefulefu:

how the man wan take handle all dat load? cheesy
Papi, no matter how huge or big a woman might be.....men will still read her page.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by 25thJOE(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2017
just because someone is fat doesn't mean the person shouldn't be loved.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2017
luminouz:

JESU oba iye oooooo!!!!!! shocked
She enter my scale sha
Agbara MI GBE I swear!!!! grin grin

.i know na grin grin grin......u no dey fear...I pity u
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by luminouz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
mhizesther:

.i know na grin grin grin......u no dey fear...I pity u
Go to Church joor!!!
Sebi u get too? Big booty!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
luminouz:

Go to Church joor!!!
Sebi u get too? Big booty!!!! tongue tongue

Lol.....i just got back from church....i
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by luminouz(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol.....i just got back from church....i
Prayed for me?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by profnigga(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
oogbeeni it seems ibi lo maa kusi

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by donqx: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
big indeed
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by bikefab(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
This one be like pot... lol. Me likey.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by asatemple(f): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
This is oceanic bank
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by chubinwa(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
bt I like dem like dat. like mount zion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.