Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Carling Cup Semi 2nd Leg: Man UTD Vs Man CITY [3 - 1] Wed, 27th January - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Carling Cup Semi 2nd Leg: Man UTD Vs Man CITY [3 - 1] Wed, 27th January (5803 Views)

Poll: Who Goes To The Final

Man Utd: 50% (8 votes)
Man City: 50% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Capital One Cup (1 - 0) On 27th January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Hull City (3 - 0) On 29th November 2014 / UCL: Real Madrid Vs Man City (3 - 2) On 18th September 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carling Cup Semi 2nd Leg: Man UTD Vs Man CITY [3 - 1] Wed, 27th January by Borat1: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
@Eastbay,
Na only lobotomized you learn? Stop boring me abeg.
I'd advise you at this point to play dumb cos you're beginning to sound incoherent and embarrassing your illiterate self
Nations cup? F.O.O.L
Who said anything about the nations cup?
If you had a working brain, you'd have known the CC final at wembley is on the 28th. Olodo rabata!
grin
Re: Carling Cup Semi 2nd Leg: Man UTD Vs Man CITY [3 - 1] Wed, 27th January by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
I never knew idiocy ran this deep in your bloodstream.Curing you of this malaise will be akin to curing HIV/AIDS.
You wrote 28th.28th of when?Are you that slow and retarded that you just write a day of the month and expect any body to fill in the gaps for you?There are 12 28ths in a calendar year.And you still managed to repeat your empty self by not including February.The way you post,I think it's you who's illiterate,cus you can't even write properly.Did you write O-level GCE English by yourself?
I think your progenitors will be ashamed to be identified with a conehead like you.
Re: Carling Cup Semi 2nd Leg: Man UTD Vs Man CITY [3 - 1] Wed, 27th January by abrahym(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
borat and eastbay make una take it easy,it a forum and everybody is entitle to his or her opinion,
Re: Carling Cup Semi 2nd Leg: Man UTD Vs Man CITY [3 - 1] Wed, 27th January by Borat1: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2010
I'll give you some credit. Someone stole your password. The Eastbay i know is a pea-brained dunderhead, but Lord knows cambridge has not yet come out with an adjective to describe whoever is this replying my posts.
My post in question was made on the 27th. So you're implying the finals was to be played the next day?
You have refused to admit you goofed grin
May sango use you for his next lightning experiment!
28th ko, 29th ni. I should have specified it was the 28th day after the day of your demise. Dan iska cool
Re: Carling Cup Semi 2nd Leg: Man UTD Vs Man CITY [3 - 1] Wed, 27th January by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 30, 2010
I won't give you any credit.You're too empty to keep it.
28th of when?I still ask the question.
A lot of things can happen on the 28th you vacuum brain.That statement is as empty as all the things you've said on NL.
Daft meathead,I never said anything about a final.
~Borat~:

God will catch you all on the 28th.   
read what you wrote yourself.If I then concluded that the Cup of Nations semi-finals which took place on the 28th of January (the month we are still in) had anything to do with the Carling Cup,am I to be blamed?
Slow folks like you,in a hurry to just say anything for just a laugh will be in a hurry and not post properly.And you have the nerve to call someone a 3rd class graduate when you can't even express yourself clearly.
By the way,it's the same old me.Don't try to shift the argument.Admit that your English failed you.And you also failed English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st / Real Zaragoza Vs Barcelona (1 - 4) On 7th April,2012 / Sunderland Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On Saturday September 10th 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.