Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,871 members, 7,798,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland (24117 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University / Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by kaakaa1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona, another young Nigerian has again made academic history in far away Poland, graduating with a Cummulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 5.0 in Computer Technology from the University of Computer Sciences and Skills, Lodz, Poland, Vanguard reports.

Already leading in first class from his first semester examinations in Babcock University, 20-year old Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona, was among the 17 outstanding students of Babcock University that left Nigeria at the beginning of their 200-level programme in 2014 to continue undergraduate studies in Poland.
This was under a special degree exchange programme arranged by Babcock University with the University of Computer Sciences and Skills in Lodz, Poland, where they remained ‘international students’ until the end of their four-year course.

Under the arrangement, they had to return to Babcock for their last and final year in 2016, during which they remained under the monitoring, supervision and mentorship of their lecturers in Poland. Mobolaji and his colleagues were the pioneers in the four years old exchange programme between Babcock and the Polish institution.

At the 15th convocation ceremonies of Babcock University on Sunday, June 4, 2017, Mobolaji drew a thunderous round of applause when he, alongside twelve of his colleagues that successfully completed the programme, were presented to the crowd, and he was announced to have made a grade of 5.0, with the best result in the programme.

Chancellor of the University of Computer Sciences and Skills, Mrs . Aniela Bednarek, was on hand to witness the presentation to Mobolaji of a Special Achievement Award for his superlative academic performance.
In a chat with Mobolaji after the convocation ceremonies, he disclosed how he achieved the feat.

“By the time I was writing my final examination and defending my final year project, my CGPA was already 4.79. It was my final overall examination, which is a rigorous assessment of the totality of what a student could have learnt in all his four years of study, as well as the grading of my final year project, which was acclaimed to be the best, that shot me beyond the regular first class that I had already attained. The Examination Committee was so impressed, and that earned me the 5.0 CGPA/overall grade, which was acclaimed to be the highest in the whole school during the year’.

Responding to another question, the fulfilled graduand, who looks forward to a successful working career in any of the world’s topmost Information Technology organisations, attributed his success to vision, determination, discipline and above all, the Grace of God . He dedicated his award to his parents, who he said mentored him well and set his feet on the right path.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/20-yr-old-oluwasona-sets-record-graduates-5-0-cgpa-poland/amp/

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by maklelemakukula(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
na poland b dat ??
anyhow sha...vanity upon vanity grin

46 Likes

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by chuksanambra: 4:25am On Jun 25, 2017
Businessonly:
wey does (those) ppl wey dey talk say private uni students no sabi book (?) grin undecided

If you're going to be admitted into anything private, it's gonna be a private hospital. At least, they'll be able to renovate your brain.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Kakamorufu(m): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2017
na we own. omoluabi. weldone

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2017
He is our son! Call him afonja. No problem, call him ewedu eater no wahala. As far we are REPing..... Haters can drink two bottles of weedcrusher grin

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2017
At 20 a graduate. But at 36 dey kidnap.... I won't say anything.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Omò wa ni. Proud NCAN member!

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by chinedusamson(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Congratulations 20yr old...

4 Likes

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by muller101(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Bigots breakfast is served.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by solablings(f): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Kontinu
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Uyi168: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2017
maklelemakukula:
na poland b dat ??
..Ur own na to dea shout vanity upon vanity...a low-lifer,thats what you are..

33 Likes

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2017
OK...NEXT PERSON.

NCAN food don land o!
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by adecz: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2017
sad

It's easy enough to have good memory,
cram your subjects, pour it out in exams
and graduate with fantastic grades.

The true test of education is what you
create or invent with knowledge gained.

A black man is unable to transfer his knowledge
into solving problems that face him daily.

After all our First Class & Professorships, we
still end up in China, to purchase practical items, created
by ppl who barely went beyond primary
or secondary schools equivalent. undecided

That's why we remain slaves to imported
items like toothpicks, garri, palm oil, yam pounders.

We are incapable of making such basic
things like bicycles, keke, head pans,
wheelbarrows, shovels, measuring tapes etc.

We should simply close our tertiary institutions,
because they are just centres of cultism, mediocrity
and plagiarism.

Time will come when we shall start importing ewedu,
ugu, ogbono & miyan kuka.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Elcapo(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2017
maklelemakukula:
na poland b dat ??
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by queenb11: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Nice
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Oluwasegun664(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Kudos to Afonja

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by farouk0403(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2017
congratulations

Eid mubarak to all my muslim friends

11 Likes

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by sontoly2(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2017
I must commend him for the good achievement....

I think education is over rated, it's more like passing exams, because u read what some has written down or discovered already, get your hands in past questions with this u can predict 80% of questions. If u have a good memory you can answer all correctly.

I really wish he could use this to make an impact in this nation, we have been coming out tops in education but have not replicated or use this brains in terms of development in Nigeria or Africa as whole.

3 Likes

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by lacruz12(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2017
Brilliant chap..... I must achieve mine in uniben

2 Likes

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Ebullience(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2017
All the best to him in his future endeavours

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Evablizin(f): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2017
My Lord my dream GP,Great son of Afonja congrats ooo continue making Naija proud in everything you are doing,happy to read this new this sunday morning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Holyfield1(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2017
Omo Yoruba ni mi o... Swagga!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by lexy2014: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2017
maklelemakukula:
na poland b dat ??
really?
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by haibe(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2017
That place in the picture doesn't look like poland

5 Likes

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by jc4real(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2017
Great feat! Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by DYOUNGMINISTER(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2017
Congrats d bright one

2 Likes

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Ebullience(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2017
Al the best to him in his future endeavours

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by GeneralOjukwu: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2017
A Yoruba ...AGAIN!

Let me check the net for our Developers...South East Asia keeps coming up in my search.

Let me write an ultimatum to GOOGLE angry angry angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Holyfield1(m): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2017
haibe:
That place in the picture doesn't look like poland
That's inside of Babcock university here in Ilisan Remo during the last convocation

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strike: FG Threatens ASUU With Contempt / Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) / Pupils Eating Free Meals In Class In Ota (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.