Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 (19405 Views)

Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari / 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council / Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview of 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-pIKNoDEfM

38 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by hydraa(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
interesting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by LUGBE: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Real man, the truth is really bitter.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by IslamicRebel: 12:12am On Jun 25, 2017
A real man.

No wonder Afonjas cannot stand him.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by zooster: 12:14am On Jun 25, 2017
My goodness me. We ar getting there.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by HisSexcellency(m): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2017
I just had to watch the video till the end, love him or hate him this man is really bold, fearless and knows what he is doing.

"if Nigeria wants war, we'll give them war. But we'll continue to bate them till they start it first"- Nnamdi kanu 24 June 2017

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Hopeful20100: 12:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Men...this is raw and deep. Circulate this video the whole world wide web. Most minority Northerners must see this. This interview can bring this country to an end in a matter of few months...see truth.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Built2last: 12:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Take it or leave it. This guy is intelligent. Forget his approach.

He knows what he is saying and many will allude to that.

The classic statement is ''we plan our life and budget based on oil price" which we don't determine. How do you develop. ....

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by cumbak60: 12:55am On Jun 25, 2017
I did not bother watching the video, but if Nnamdi Kanu wants to bring war to Ndi'Igbo, may that war start and end in his father's palace. Amen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Hopeful20100: 12:57am On Jun 25, 2017
cumbak60:
[s]I did not bother watching the video, but if Nnamdi Kanu wants to bring war to Ndi'Igbo, may that war start and end in his father's palace. Amen[/s].

Afonjas...you can never never never reason with them. To them anything bad is good, truth is lie, and anything evil is virtuous.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Hopeful20100: 1:00am On Jun 25, 2017
Built2last:
Take it or leave it. This guy is intelligent. Forget his approach.

He knows what he is saying and many will allude to that.

The classic statement is ''we plan our life and budget based on oil price" which we don't determine. How do you develop. ....

Some f00ls think Biafraans are stupiid to follow him. When we see a leader, we know and we follow...as simple as that!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by iamblisz(m): 1:08am On Jun 25, 2017
Fearless NK.
For all those people saying he is making hate speech, and inciting the public, or trying to cause another civil war hope this video will help have answered your questions?

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by cursedAbiola(f): 1:10am On Jun 25, 2017
nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by cumbak60: 1:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Afonjas...you can never never never reason with them. To them anything bad is good, truth is lie, and anything evil is virtuous.
Get off my mention. You guys, IPOB zombies, the worst zombies I have ever seen so far can't reason with your head again. Nnamdi Kanu is now your demi-god. Idiots. just carve out my state from your Nnamdi Kanu Biafra.
While his wife and kids are in the UK, he is raving on how to gag Nigeria into war against Ndi'Igbo again. May that war start and end in his father's palace. Amen. Yes, I'm Igbo from Ebonyi State. And for your information, my people fought and bled for Biafra more than even you loud mouth Igbos found in Abia and the rest......

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Freemancipation: 1:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is on a mission. God will see him through it.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Hopeful20100: 1:17am On Jun 25, 2017
cumbak60:
[s]
Get off my mention. You guys, IPOB zombies, the worst zombies I have ever seen so far can't reason with your head again. Nnamdi Kanu is now your demi-god. Idiots. just carve out my state from your Nnamdi Kanu Biafra.
While his wife and kids are in the UK, he is raving on how to gag Nigeria into war against Ndi'Igbo again. May that war start and end in his father's palace. Amen. Yes, I'm Igbo from Ebonyi State. And for your information, my people fought and bled for Biafra more than even you loud mouth Igbos found in Abia and the rest[/s]......

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Princesaha: 1:24am On Jun 25, 2017
cumbak60:

While his wife and kids are in the UK, he is raving on how to gag Nigeria into war against Ndi'Igbo again. May that war start and end in his father's palace. Amen. Yes, I'm Igbo from Ebonyi State. And for your information, my people fought and bled for Biafra more than even you loud mouth Igbos found in Abia and the rest......
Which part of Ebonyi state are you from mister? If you are not an Igbo man, may Amadioha strike your scrotum. Bloody afonjaa!!!

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Princesaha:

Which part of Ebonyi state are you from mister? If you are not an Igbo man, may Amadioha strike your scrotum. Bloody afonjaa!!!

LOL

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by cumbak60: 1:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Princesaha:

IPOB Zombi. Always resorting to insult and screaming afonja as if their oxygen depends on it. You guys reason with your nyash and not your head. I'm more Igbo than you miscreant.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by cumbak60: 1:28am On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=Hopeful20100 post=57816667][/quote]
Is that the picture of your ol' man undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Nonybb: 1:29am On Jun 25, 2017
I WAS challenged after listening to this man!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Deltagiant: 1:42am On Jun 25, 2017
Leading from the front. Fearless. Ready to be martyred if need be. That is the spirit of the "Igbo landing" he usually reminds the Biafrans during his days on Radio Biafra.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 2:02am On Jun 25, 2017
While he made some good points on the state of the Nigerian nation, he is at best very idealistic on the Biafran issue. He acknowledged that multi-ethnicity is one of the problems with Nigeria yet he blatantly referred to the Niger Delta (including the many non-Igboid tribes -and even mentioning Itsekiri & Isoko) as "Southern Biafra". Such delusion and audacity are among the reasons why Biafra may never be a reality any time soon.

He said so many things; mainly utopic in nature. However, he did not state the framework for which Biafra will operate its federal structure. It is not just about granting ethnicities their own regions. That will not solve all of the problems. There are core issues that need to be addressed in a federation and he never spoke one bit about any of them. Rather he was boasting about making Lokoja a "seaport" and "dredging the river Niger". Making it seem like he is campaigning to the Tiv and other Middle Belt groups.

For someone who wants Biafra so much, he paid more attention to Nigeria, Tinubu, Mohammed, and the North. He exuded more of a personal angst and vendetta against Nigeria and Nigerians, rather than a genuine love for Biafra.

Finally... All I can say is that this interview has reinforced my conviction that the Biafra agitation, as it is now, is nothing more than blatant idealism by misguided youths, led by a delusional man whose main justification for the struggle is his hatred for the Hausa-Fulani and the "Zoo", as he puts it.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Hopeful20100: 2:05am On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:
[s]While he made some good points on the state of the Nigerian nation, he is at best very idealistic on the Biafran issue. He acknowledged that multi-ethnicity is one of the problems with Nigeria yet he blatantly referred to the Niger Delta (including the many non-Igboid tribes -and even mentioning Itsekiri & Isoko) as "Southern Biafra". Such delusion and audacity are among the reasons why Biafra may never be a reality any time soon.

He said so many things; mainly utopic in nature. However, he did not state the framework for which Biafra will operate its federal structure. It is not just about granting ethnicities their own regions. That will not solve all of the problems. There are core issues that need to be addressed in a federation and he never spoke one bit about any of them. Rather he was boasting about making Lokoja a "seaport" and "dredging the river Niger". Making it seem like he is campaigning to the Tiv and other Middle Belt groups.

For someone who wants Biafra so much, he paid more attention to Nigeria, Tinubu, Mohammed, and the North. He exuded more of a personal angst and vendetta against Nigeria and Nigerians, rather than a genuine love for Biafra.

Finally... All I can say is that this interview has reinforced my conviction that the Biafra agitation, as it is now, is nothing more than blatant idealism by misguided youths, led by a delusional man whose main justification for the struggle is his hatred for the Hausa-Fulani and the "Zoo", as he puts it. [/s]

Afonja...they interpret things differently and negatively as if we all above are dumb and idioots

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 2:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Afonja...they interpret things differently and negatively as if we all above are dumb and idioots

There goes their response to EVERYTHING! Just so you know and for the records, I am a core Urhobo man!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

[s]There goes their response to EVERYTHING! Just so you know and for the records, I am a core Urhobo man[/s]!

Certified Afonja if you like claim satan. Get out of my sight!

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 2:15am On Jun 25, 2017
sean1000x:

Certified Afonja if you like claim satan. Get out of my sight!

I would be lying if I say I am surprised! Enjoy your delusions... while it lasts!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by cumbak60: 2:22am On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

There goes their response to EVERYTHING! Just so you know and for the records, I am a core Urhobo man!
They are zombies. Mathy, this is blues20. My moniker was given a one year ban, so I angrily suspend it. I'm a core Biafran, but from my findings, Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra is a disaster waiting to happen. The religion fanaticism exuded by his followers without questioning makes me believe its more of a charade than reality. I see him as someone actually standing on the way Biafra restoration with the way he is going about it.
He is not in any position to give us Biafra......

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by laudate: 2:35am On Jun 25, 2017
cumbak60:
They are zombies. Mathy, this is blues20. My moniker was given a one year ban, so I angrily suspend it. I'm a core Biafran, but from my findings, Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra is a disaster waiting to happen. The religion fanaticism exuded by his followers without questioning makes me believe its more of a charade than reality. I see him as someone actually standing on the way Biafra restoration with the way he is going about it.
He is not in any position to give us Biafra......

Can't believe I am reading this...! Someone must have hacked into this chap's account. sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 2:42am On Jun 25, 2017
laudate:

Can't believe I am reading this...! Someone must have hacked into this chap's account. sad

Not really. Cumbak60 (blues20) has always been a reasonable fella. We do not agree on many things but I can vouch for the fact that he is averse to any Biafra that contains non-Igboid groups. His own conception of Biafra and the Igbo cause is more tolerant and "open-minded". Again, he also sees through the shallowness of Nnamdi Kanu's vitriolic.

But then, I do not know of your previous encounter(s) with him cheesy!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out / Under Ihejirika, No Town Was Captured By Boko Haram – Northern Youths / Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.