Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum (6713 Views)

Eid Mubarak Pictures / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Ahmed4002(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nairaland Muslim's takes this opportunity to wish all our readers a joyous and blessed Eid al Fitr, filled with celebration, generosity, and gratitude to Allah, Most High. We should also remember, in our duas and with our charity, those who are in unfortunate situations and are not able to celebrate this wonderful occasion. May Allah accept from us all. EID MUBARAK!

We should do what we are able to implement the other sunnahs of the Eid which can be found in the books of fiqh

Among them are:

-Taking a bath whether or not one is attending the Eid prayer and wearing one’s best clothes and best perfume.

-One should eat an odd number of dates before the Eid prayer and walk to the prayer, taking a longer route on the way there and returning by a different route.

-One should shake hands with one’s brethren, congratulate them on the Eid and ask that their actions be accepted by Allah.

-One should be especially generous to one’s family, display one’s happiness on the occasion and try to visit one’s relatives and friends.

Asslm, In truth, I can not quantify how much I have gained from you all in this Ramadan. Its quite impressive! No words could express my thanks. But Jakallah Khairan! May Allah forgive us, our Parents and make us dwellers of Aljannah.

On my part, for the series of msgs I forwarded to you some of which are awesome, funny or irrelevant, pls forgive me. This is just because I have you in my mind always. Note: You are always in my Prayers!

May Allah Spare our lives to see the end of Beautiful Month and yet another Ramadan.

May Allah respond to our supplications. Have blessed day.

#EidMubarak

Cc

Sisse
Mukina2
Lalasticlala

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by abdulahi001: 3:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Hamdulillah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by jwart(m): 3:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Eid Mubarak

8 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by dominique(f): 3:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Alhamdulillah for another successful fasting period. May we witness many more.
Eid Mubarak

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by nattytemple10(m): 3:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Allhamdulilah, has the moon be sighted in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by idris4r83(m): 4:01am On Jun 25, 2017
Masha'Allah! May our good deeds in the month of ramadan continues even after ramadan. Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 25, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by azeecoboy(m): 4:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Eid Mubarak to you all.. تقبل الله منا و منك..

4 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by muriunited(m): 4:15am On Jun 25, 2017
Alhamdulillah, May Allah accept our Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by newguy1(m): 4:25am On Jun 25, 2017
Eid el mubarak brothers and sisters may almighty Alllah accept our ibadaah .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Biggty(m): 4:42am On Jun 25, 2017
Happy Eid mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters in Islam, may Allah continue to guide us

1 Like

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by zeedof(m): 4:42am On Jun 25, 2017
Taqabbalallahu Minna Wa Minkum

1 Like

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Ahmed4002(m): 4:48am On Jun 25, 2017
May Allah Make you Among the Beneficiaries of this Great Day and Month! Save your Soul from the Flame of Hell fire. Grant you Access to the Shade of HIS Throne on the Day of Judgement. Forgive your Sins before your Death. Ease your Tasks and Grant you Jannatul Firdaus Amin.

#eid Mubarak

3 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by obafemee80(m): 4:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Happy Eid Mubarak...
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by bahgo2001: 4:56am On Jun 25, 2017
The Sultan of Sokoto, Abubakar Saad, has announced the sighting of the new crescent of “Shawwal”, signifying the end of Ramadan fasting for Nigerian Muslims.
Mr. Abubakar, who made the announcement in his palace in Sokoto on Saturday, said Muslim faithful in Nigeria are to observe the Eid El Fitr Sallah celebrations Sunday.
The Sultan of Sokoto said the new moon was sighted in Adamawa, Katsina and parts of Sokoto state.
The new moon marks the end of the 29-day long Ramadan and the start of the Islamic month of Shawwal.
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent a message from London, where he is undergoing medical treatment, felicitating with Muslims on the Sallah celebrations.
The federal government already declared Monday and Tuesday as public holidays for the celebration.
The Nigerian Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) had on Friday asked Muslims to look out for new moon on Saturday night to mark the end of the Ramadan fast.
The NSCIA also released the names and telephone numbers of members of its moon sighting committee across Nigeria.
Members of that committee were to be contacted if the new moon of “Shawwal” is sighted, according to Islamic tradition.
Saudi Arabia and several other countries around the world had earlier announced the end of the Ramadan fast, saying the new moon of Shawwal had been sighted in their territories.
Meanwhile, the Speaker of the Kwara State House of Assembly, Ali Ahmad, has congratulated Muslims on the successful completion of the fast and urged them to sustain the virtues of Ramadan by maintaining the love, togetherness and peaceful co-existence that characterized the month.
The speaker said the discipline and self-restraint displayed during the holy month remained the only way to live a good life and make the society a better place to live.
Mr. Ahmad urged Muslims to see Eid-el-fitri celebration as a season for sober reflection, noting that they must also rededicate their lives to the teachings of the Holy Qur’an as demonstrated by Prophet Mohammed.
He said Nigerians, especially Muslims, should use the Sallah period to pray for Nigeria to overcome the multifaceted challenges facing the country.
“Being good Muslims requires that we follow the examples of Prophet Muhammad who was always quick to forgive those that transgressed against him and lived a life of building common understanding among the people,” Mr. Ahmad said.
From Premium Times.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/235026-breaking-nigerian-muslims-end-2017-ramadan-fast-declare-sallah.html
[/color]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/breaking-sultan-declares-end-ramadan-sunday-unday-eid-el-fitr-day/amp/[color=#006600]
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by SuccesYear: 4:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Alhamdulilah for the successful completion of Ramadan..May Allah accept our fast as an act of Ibaadah and may we live to witness more in good health and wealth..Eld Mubarak..Taqabbal Allahu minna wa minkum.

2 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by peterbello(m): 5:06am On Jun 25, 2017
I have seen Ibadan. I have also seen Minna. When would my own capital be called?

Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim brethren. May the peace of God rest upon all of us. May God also answer all our prayers. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by keypad1: 5:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Someone said some muslims are superior to others.

The northern muslims doesnt pray in a mosque where a southern muslim is imam. Why the difference?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by jiangchu: 5:18am On Jun 25, 2017
ALHAMDULILAH
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by jiangchu: 5:19am On Jun 25, 2017
keypad1:

The northern muslims doesnt pray in a mosque where a southern muslim is imam. Why the difference?

this not a thread for that. open another thread then we can address you.

5 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Ahmed4002(m): 5:22am On Jun 25, 2017
keypad1:

don't know what to say. I guess you don't like Muslims and Islam.

We don't hate people or non-muslims but we hate false and corruption.
But i believe everyone in islam is equal regardless of how many times you pray, or if you fast and that. it is not our place to judge who is a better muslim, if anyone is to judge its Allah(Swt).

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by seguntijan(m): 5:25am On Jun 25, 2017
*WHY SO SOON?* For the love of the Qur'an, And the sonorous voice which recites it, For the love of the remembrance of Allah, And seclusion for His sake alone, For the love of the long hours of thirst and hunger, And the satisfactory taste of dates and its sweetness, For the love of elongated standing in prayer, Forsaking the blog, And the gladness of the tranquil mind, I cry, my heart melts, The days are going by, When did you come around anyway? Just within a couple of days you are leaving me, Why so soon The love I have for you is beyond measure. Oh Ramadan! Remembering Allah Morning, Afternoon, Day and Night. The sweetness of Eeman is felt in your presence, And the ties of kinship is never denied in your presence, What more mercy and hope could a man ask for? Other than a month filled with bliss and glad tidings, And embedded in you is a bonus, Of a night pregnant with Rahma, Bounty and Peace, And a thousand months of worship in awe and reverence , What a favour from the Most High! Whose love for His slaves is incomparable, Oh Ramadan! Why so soon Your never ending is what I long for, Even if it's just twice a year, I'm still glad, That my deeds no matter how small are observed in you, For a Sodaqah given in you, Is more like Zakat rendered in any other month. Oh my Lord I pray!!! Spare our lives to witness, Another month of Ramadan in goodness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by keypad1: 5:27am On Jun 25, 2017
Ahmed4002:

don't know what to say. I guess you don't like Muslims and Islam.

We don't hate people or non-muslims but we hate false and corruption.
But i believe everyone in islam is equal regardless of how many times you pray, or if you fast and that. it is not our place to judge who is a better muslim, if anyone is to judge its Allah(Swt).
i dont hate muslims but the hausa muslims that i know hardly pray in a mosque where other muslims from other tribes are imams e.g. Yoruba, ebira, nupe, etc

why?
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by keypad1: 5:29am On Jun 25, 2017
jiangchu:

this not a thread for that. open another thread then we can address you.
address the issue not me
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by fapcrook(m): 5:32am On Jun 25, 2017
I wish all Muslims a happy celebration , may Allah accept our fasting and forgive us all our shortcomings, forgive our parents dead or alive and grant us all a trouble free life here and the thereafter, ameen

2 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by gaskiyamagana: 5:35am On Jun 25, 2017
We expect no greetings from governors, senators, REP members, state assembly members and Local Government administrators who are bad ambassadors of Islam in discharge of their duties. I mean, in using official post, power, decision and FUND for the betterment of the citizenry.

2 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Ahmed4002(m): 5:36am On Jun 25, 2017
keypad1:
i dont hate muslims but the hausa muslims that i know hardly pray in a mosque where other muslims from other tribes are imams e.g. Yoruba, ebira, nupe, etc

why?

You are entitled to your opinion.
Just like what the previous poster said. Open a thread and we would address you.
Thank you.
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Elfaris(m): 5:43am On Jun 25, 2017
Ahmed4002:
Nairaland Muslim's takes this opportunity to wish all our readers a joyous and blessed Eid al Fitr, filled with celebration, generosity, and gratitude to Allah, Most High. We should also remember, in our duas and with our charity, those who are in unfortunate situations and are not able to celebrate this wonderful occasion. May Allah accept from us all. EID MUBARAK!

We should do what we are able to implement the other sunnahs of the Eid which can be found in the books of fiqh

Among them are:

-Taking a bath whether or not one is attending the Eid prayer and wearing one’s best clothes and best perfume.

-One should eat an odd number of dates before the Eid prayer and walk to the prayer, taking a longer route on the way there and returning by a different route.

-One should shake hands with one’s brethren, congratulate them on the Eid and ask that their actions be accepted by Allah.

-One should be especially generous to one’s family, display one’s happiness on the occasion and try to visit one’s relatives and friends.

Asslm, In truth, I can not quantify how much I have gained from you all in this Ramadan. Its quite impressive! No words could express my thanks. But Jakallah Khairan! May Allah forgive us, our Parents and make us dwellers of Aljannah.

On my part, for the series of msgs I forwarded to you some of which are awesome, funny or irrelevant, pls forgive me. This is just because I have you in my mind always. Note: You are always in my Prayers!

May Allah Spare our lives to see the end of Beautiful Month and yet another Ramadan.

May Allah respond to our supplications. Have blessed day.

#EidMubarak

Cc

Sisse
Mukina2
Lalasticlala
Eid Mubarak. May Allah accept our Ibadah during Ramadan.
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Elfaris(m): 5:44am On Jun 25, 2017
gaskiyamagana:
We expect no greetings from governors, senators, REP members, state assembly members and Local Government administrators who are bad ambassadors of Islam in discharge of their duties. I mean, in using official post, power, decision and FUND for the betterment of the citizenry.
Agree with you.

1 Like

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by abdulq001(m): 5:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Eid Mubarak. تقبل منا ومنكم.
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by jamislaw(m): 5:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Eideel Mubarak may Almighty Allah accept our Ibadaah.

Today na today o.
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Emu4life(m): 5:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Eid Mubarak brothers and sisters!!! Make i begin dey reload.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No.........3......who???? / Islamic Ruling On Referring To ALLAH By Other Names / Ruling On Someone Who Prayed Wearing An Impure Garment By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.