Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! (10327 Views)

The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2017
You will be the ones to experience the tribulations you keep wishing for yourselves after you're all raptured to HELL. grin

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Langbasa: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=Jhaytee4all post=57816677][/quote]
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Langbasa: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nma27:
The "soon" could b hundreds of years to come... Who knows
You are an atheist but you don't want to come out fully and represent grin.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by jonbellion(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Daocube:

[color=#990000][/color]
[s]Go and give your life to Jesus if you loose heaven you loose everything. The things of gospel is like foolish talk to any lost goat. Get a life and speak wisdom if you have to talk[/s]
go and start using your brain and start reasoning like a rational human being. Any logical person knows religion is false
Sincere piece of advice smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by jonbellion(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Uyi168:
how an african will die and go and a jewish god is really what i dont understand..
I just tire!
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Langbasa: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
seunlly:
then what nonsense do you have to say.
That GOD is fake, JESUS is fake, RELIGION is fake.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by whitebeard(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Godstraight:
so using your brain is copying white atheist?
u are not using your brain man go and read 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12, if u really using your brain u will be able to decipher the message there. I challenge u to do it. Then u would know that atheism is part of religion.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by IdiAmin2(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
jonbellion:
Mumu
Don't go and think of how to better your life
That's how people who lived years before have been waiting for rapture
One Jew will appear in the sky and everybody that was cool with him will fly up
Sounds like something only a halfwit would swallow up
Abeg christians how will all eyes see Jesus when the earth is a sphere
Smh

if the earth is sphere, jesus go just appear in 3D. All the christians will wear 3D glasses to see him at the same time. LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Cooldude68(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
mickeyrova:
When will you people get tired of this rapture nonsense?
Don't worry, it will soon make perfect sense to u. I just pray it wont be too late then!

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by IdiAmin2(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Godstraight:
harry potter is real too.
Let me tell you something do you know the first religion that brought up the concept of "hell",was the Greek one's, do also know Islam has a hell,when naive believers like you go on threatening people of boiling in eternal flames because they don't believe in logic terrorizing myths you forget that other religions have their own hell,and when their god happens to be the right god, there is a big chance you are going to flames too,so mate you better go believe in Allah and zues they might just be the real gods

help me tell dem oooo.
religious belief is a mental illness. PERIOD!
good point that islam has it's own hell too for unbelievers
so if this guy does not believe in allah, he might end up in the islamic hell.

one advise an older uncle told me: Never try and argue a religious fanatic living in their make believe bubble. They can't see pass indoctrination has taught them

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by OtemAtum: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Foxrain:
As a devoted Christian, I can't help but feel this prophecy is stupid. First the bible never mentioned rapture (if you know a verse that did, please let me know) yes the bible did make a mention of two people working and one disappearing, but it never said those people that disappeared are being transported to heaven or say those people are the righteous.
Second.... There is nothing like Jesus.... Jesus was not a name of the Hebrew, Jesus is an European name common among Spanish speakers... Why they decided to call him Jesus is beyond me. His name is yeshuah when translated to English becomes Joshua.

And finally, Jesus was not handsome in anyway, the prophets that described him made mention of him not being handsome physically, kindly go the books of the prophecy of the birth of Jesus. The beautiful man with blue eyes and long flowing hair ain't Jesus.

Finally, I think atheist are the most stupid people alive.
Even the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH knows the bolded truth.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by IdiAmin2(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
avaa:
How did I ever believe this hogwash?

we all did one time or another, cos our parents indoctrinated that bullshit into us a toddlers singing "jesus loves me this i know, for the bible tells me so" before we knew how to reason and think for ourselves
but we grew older and started to ask questions, information age came after year 2k, and we could research the origin of what we were taught
but unfortunately majority of the masses will follow that hogwash till they die

2 Likes

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by itsloba: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
For some reason.. I never believed the words of this girl
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by johnstin(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
The rapture will take place any moment from now. The signs are becoming more glaring.
The rapture will shock the whole world.
My prayer is that I will not miss it in Jesus Name.
The reign of the anti-christ will be too brutal.
If you have ears to ear, hear.

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Langbasa:
You are an atheist but you don't want to come out fully and represent grin.
Naa I'm not.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by omojeesu(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
An excerpt from Angelica Zambrano's "prepare to meet your God." A spanish girl who had the opportunity to meet the Lord Jesus Christ on several occasions had this marvellous out-of-the-body experience and here's little from what she saw;

Rapture and Tribulation

We walked to a place with a giant screen, and I saw people in it. I could observe the whole world. Then suddenly I saw thousands of people disappearing. Pregnant women had their pregnancy disappear, and they looked like they had gone crazy screaming.
Children had disappeared from all over. Many people were running from here to there, screaming, "This can't be, this can't be! What's happening?"

I saw those who had known the Lord, but were left behind. (Matt 24:40-41) They were saying that Christ had come, the Rapture happened. They screamed and wanted to kill themselves, but they couldn't. The Lord told me, "Daughter, in those days, death will flee; Daughter, in those days the Holy Spirit will no longer be on Earth." (Revelations 9:6) There were accidents but I didn't see a single dead person: all of them were alive, although injured.
I observed enormous traffic with thousands of people. He told me, "Daughter, look, this is how everything will happen." I then saw people running from one place to another, shouting, "Christ came, Christ came!" They would plead, "Lord, forgive me, forgive me, take me with You!"
But sadly the Lord said, "It will be too late. The time to repent is now…Daughter, go tell humanity to seek Me, for during that time there will no longer be opportunity. (Isaiah 55:6)

Daughter, it will be too late for all those that stay behind." When Jesus observed how people were left behind, He began to weep and said, "Daughter, I will go to Earth as it says in 1 Thes. 4: 16-17 : “For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first; Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

But not everyone will go with the Lord, only those who are doing His will (Matthew 7:21) and living a holy life. For the Lord told me, "Only those that are holy will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, (Hebrews 12:14) No one knows, neither the day nor the hour in which I will go for My holy people, not even the angels know it." (Matthew 24:36)
On the screen I saw people running around. Magazines and TV news said that “CHRIST HAD COME.” The screen closed, and Jesus finished by saying, "I will go for a holy people." This was all He showed me. After that, He brought me back here to Earth.

With angels gathered round, we began to descend these beautiful stairs; white steps with flowers surrounding them. I was crying all the way down, pleading with Jesus, "Lord, please, don't leave me here. Take me with You!" He responded, "Daughter, the nations, your family are waiting for you...Daughter, you must enter that body. You must receive life, Daughter, so you can go and testify what you have seen. Many will not believe you; many will believe you, but I am your faithful witness. I am with you. I will never leave you."

The rapture will take place after the great tribulation.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by avaa(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
IdiAmin2:

we all did one time or another, cos our parents indoctrinated that bullshit into us a toddlers singing "jesus loves me this i know, for the bible tells me so" before we knew how to reason and think for ourselves
but we grew older and started to ask questions, information age came after year 2k, and we could research the origin of what we were taught
but unfortunately majority of the masses will follow that hogwash till they die

Majority of the masses will follow the hogwash till they die, unfortunately, is a pitiable reality. It is true atheism or freethinking doesn't automatically turn you to an Einstein but it takes a great thinker to actually begin to reflect on his/her beliefs and investigate how they were arrived at. Fear and ignorance. Religious idiocy thrives on those two and our parents are/were victims just like many others. We are in the age of enlightenment and no one shall cower us with the fear of an unknown, or worse, imaginary afterlife. Never again.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
free2ryhme:
Grace is what we need at this time
we are in the father's grace. he is telling us to repent. but we do not know he'll come soon. this grace left is the time for us to truly repent
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
davien:
Its easy to make a living off christians,when is the book of this account coming out?

Hope it doesbetter than the 100+ accounts in circulation..
its out already in recent times. just get it as a pdf on the net.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
IdiAmin2:

help me tell dem oooo.
religious belief is a mental illness. PERIOD!
good point that islam has it's own hell too for unbelievers
so if this guy does not believe in allah, he might end up in the islamic hell.

one advise an older uncle told me: Never try and argue a religious fanatic living in their make believe bubble. They can't see pass indoctrination has taught them
one poisoned mind poisoning another poisoned mind. be careful
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
itsloba:
For some reason.. I never believed the words of this girl
then why didn't you spill'em out?
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
omojeesu:

false!
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
omojeesu:

false! sequentially;
-RAPTURE
-GREAT TRIBULATION
-ANTICHRIST RULE
-SECOND COMING...
-MILLENNIAL REIGN
-GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
This why Jesus said: "you must receive life, Daughter, so you can go and testify what you have seen. Many will not believe you; many will believe you, but I am your faithful witness. I am with you. I will never leave you." according to the post. he said that knowing about the apostacy(when many would have given up their christian faith, believing Jesus ain't coming again) and also because of the atheists
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by jameshow: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
mickeyrova:
When will you people get tired of this rapture nonsense?
The truth of God, the words of salvation is nonsense to those who are perishing but its life to those who are saved. When Jesus was alive he wasnt believed on this issue so i wont be surprised if you guys don't believe him
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Hectarus(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
now, I'm going to 'paste' how she described him... Here is it;

The Lord Jesus Christ
Angelica:
At that moment I hear the Lord's voice, a beautiful voice with thunder and love, "Fear not, Daughter, for I am Jehovah, Your God, and I have come here to show you what I have promised you. Arise, for I am Jehovah, who holds you by your right hand and tells you, Fear not, I will help you." Suddenly, I arose. I had been kneeling down, looking at my body, wanting to get back in but not being able to. When I heard His voice, fear had left me, and I was no longer scared.
As I started walking, the angels began to open a path. There was a strong light shining, and as I gazed at it, I felt peace. As I looked, I saw a beautiful, tall, elegant, muscular man. Light was projecting from Him. There was too much light for me to see His face! But I could see His beautiful hair of brilliant gold and a white garment with a wide golden girdle that crossed His chest. It read, "KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS."
This was exactly my experience on July 22nd 2016. Fiery, combusting full of smoke every where, I saw the Lord with heavy glory that is beyond words or description.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Emperor4tune(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
i dont doubt God,he can reaveal to any man what is yet to come just as it was in the days of old so is it in our generation,Gods spirit is an inspiration capable of reavealing mystries to humanity...
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by omojeesu(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
false! sequentially;
-RAPTURE
-GREAT TRIBULATION
-ANTICHRIST RULE
-SECOND COMING...
-MILLENNIAL REIGN
-GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT

Of course, I expected your response. The pre-trib rapture teaching is a lie Satan cleverly sold to the Church for the past 150 years. But thank God, the truth is gradually emerging.

Until the individual believer becomes a Berean Christian on the matter s/he won't see the error of the teaching.

Rapture is PRE-WRATH not PRE-TRIB. We were promised to ESCAPE the wrath of God not Satan inspired tribulation against God's people, Jews and Christians.

ANTI-CHRIST is anti-Jewish and anti-Christian; Rapture will take place 'immediately AFTER the tribulations of those days' according to Jesus in Matthew 24.29-31.

'In the world, YE SHALL HAVE tribulation. .' Check also Acts 14.22 and 2Thess. 2.1-3.

We are wrongly equating 'tribulation' with 'wrath'.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by omojeesu(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
false!

Of course, I expected your response. The pre-trib rapture teaching is a lie Satan cleverly sold to the Church for the past 150 years. But thank God, the truth is gradually emerging. Until the individual believer becomes a Berean Christian on the matter s/ he won't see the error of the teaching. Rapture is PRE-WRATH not PRE- TRIB. We were promised to ESCAPE the wrath of God not Satan inspired tribulation against God's people, Jews and Christians. ANTI-CHRIST is anti-Jewish and anti- Christian; Rapture will take place 'immediately AFTER the tribulations of those days' according to Jesus in Matthew 24.29-31. 'In the world, YE SHALL HAVE tribulation. .' Check also Acts 14.22 and 2Thess. 2.1-3. We are wrongly equating 'tribulation' with 'wrath'.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Lipseals: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
A fool says in his heart, "there is no God".
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by afroxyz: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
OP wake up. Rapture is just a myth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction / The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.