Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Didn’t Support Moji Olaiya’s Burial For Publicity – Actor Yomi Fabiyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Support Moji Olaiya’s Burial For Publicity – Actor Yomi Fabiyi (401 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood / How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Didn’t Support Moji Olaiya’s Burial For Publicity – Actor Yomi Fabiyi by BroadwayAfrica: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2017
Few weeks ago, Nollywood lost one their top actors, Moji Olaiya. The news shocked not only the entire industry but the fans at large as well. Shortly after her death, controversies sprung up about her burial. Moji who died in Canada left her family with a choice of being buried over there or being brought back to Nigeria her motherland to be buried.

Taking the forefront of this burial arrangements was Nollywood filmmaker and actor, Yomi Fabiyi with whose help and several others Moji's body was brought back to Nigeria. However, Nigerians weren't convinced by the act of this actor as people were of the opinion that Yomi Fabiyi milked the actors' burial arrangements for his own personal publicity.

In an exclusive interview with Broadway TV, Yomi Fabiyi shut down this insinuations saying he didn't do that and would have gone to extra lengths to see Moji getting a befitting burial including selling his own car.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNOYLp-uTTs

Re: I Didn’t Support Moji Olaiya’s Burial For Publicity – Actor Yomi Fabiyi by dacovajnr: 1:04am On Jun 25, 2017
Una no go let person wey don die jejely Rest In Peac!! angry angry Moji here,Moji there.. Wan sepe fun gbogbo yin papo ni? angry

Re: I Didn’t Support Moji Olaiya’s Burial For Publicity – Actor Yomi Fabiyi by ekensi01: 1:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Shift make I fart I hate beans
Re: I Didn’t Support Moji Olaiya’s Burial For Publicity – Actor Yomi Fabiyi by dacovajnr: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Businessonly:
rip to the dead
Your 10% dey sweet you abi? wink
Re: I Didn’t Support Moji Olaiya’s Burial For Publicity – Actor Yomi Fabiyi by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2017
Rip Moji

Amazing Facts That Will Boost Your I.Q / Cynthia Morgana Blast Mc Galaxy / Watch The Moment Someone Tried To Snatch Davido’s Chain At A Club In Kenya

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9