Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Firefighters Save Man Whose Arm Got Stuck Down Toilet After Losing Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Firefighters Save Man Whose Arm Got Stuck Down Toilet After Losing Phone (360 Views)

Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) / Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers / 18 Inches Cassava Got Stuck In A Woman’s Vagina During Masturbation- See Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Firefighters Save Man Whose Arm Got Stuck Down Toilet After Losing Phone by EmmaConnect(m): 4:04am On Jun 25, 2017
It would be rare to find someone who hasn’t gone to the toilet with their phone just to pass the time. It’s the perfect place to get a level up on Candy Crush, read the news or scroll through your favourite social media apps.

For blokes standing up while using the bathroom, there’s always a danger that your hand might slip and your phone takes a dive. If you’re quick enough, you might be able to spare your phone any serious damage, but that’s a serious ‘if’. When you’re sitting down then usually you’re in the clear.
But I’m not sure what the protocol is for squatting toilets.

After hearing this story from Turkey, I’ll probably just keep my phone in my pocket in future. It’s a tragic tale of a man who dropped his device down a squat toilet at a hospital – obviously not wanting to lose that Snapchat streak, or go through the process of getting a new phone, he bravely stuck his arm down the hole.
At first, he was devastated that he couldn’t find the handset anywhere. Then he made the shocking discovery that his arm was stuck.
The man swallowed his pride and yelled for help, before hospital staff called the fire brigade. When rescuers arrived, they covered the man’s face for protection, then embarked on an hour-long operation to widen the hole.

After carefully chipping away at the hole, the man’s arm was finally freed. It was bleeding, but free at last. Can you imagine how it would smell after all that time?

It’s obviously not the best scenario to be in – but if it happens to you, you might as well laugh about it. This woman at least put on a brave face while emergency services help her out of a tricky situation.

It appears that her bracelet caused her wrist to get stuck down the loo. The situation is bad enough, but I think having a team of dedicated professionals use a sledge hammer to get you free would be as terrifying as it’s horrendously embarrassing.

Let this be a lesson: if it goes in, be sure you can get it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTR9QFY0OV0

Re: Firefighters Save Man Whose Arm Got Stuck Down Toilet After Losing Phone by buklarbest: 4:08am On Jun 25, 2017
Funny
Re: Firefighters Save Man Whose Arm Got Stuck Down Toilet After Losing Phone by Nutase: 5:30am On Jun 25, 2017
Grosssssss

(1) (Reply)

Northumbria Eid Incident: Westafrican Woman Arrested For Crashing Car Into Crowd / Latest Survey Reveals Shocking Details About Bearded Men / High Definition (hd) Picture Quality - Tel: +234 (0)802 528 1998, 0807 795 7358

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.