Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 PM

How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer (8306 Views)

How I Made $3,111.74 In 1 Month With My Blog Easily… / Get A Blog Wuth Professional Theme For Just 2k / Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2017
For the past couple of months, I've been publishing posts from my phone,design my blog from my phone and many other things. I find it generally easy posting from my phone as posting on my computer is only necessary if I need to add some advanced modifications to my post.
There are a couple of Android apps that'll help you blog comfortably without having to use a computer.

1. Bloggeroid
This is a third-party blogger app but it's the best available on Playstore. It lets you place images in any part of your post easily unlike the official blogger app that places the image at the bottom of the post. You can also modify your posts with html tags and shortcodes as well.

2. Quoda
If you're looking for an app to redesign your blog,Quoda is the very best code editor. You can search for a particular line of code and modify as many things as you want easily. I've used it a couple of times in redesigning my blog. The current design on my blog was edited and arranged through Quoda but you have to be pretty good with HTML/XML to use it.

3. Your Email Client. (Gmail, AOL)
A Blogger always has to reply emails and that's where your Email comes in. You can easily reply emails from your smartphone without having to touch a computer. AOL mail adds a touch of professionalism to your emails. It requires you to create a separate email address. Unlike my Gmail address (naijatechguy@gmail.com), my AOL account is naijatechguy@technologist.com. It's looks quite professional and guess what? it's free.

4 . Puffin Browser
Puffin is one of the fastest and user friendly browsers on Google Play. One thing I love about the browser is its speed. It's ideal for blogging as it lets you view both the desktop version of your site and the mobile version. This will come in handy when you're designing your blog.

5. SwiftKey Keyboard
SwiftKey is one of the best keyboards on Google Play. It predicts the next text you'll write properly and it'll come in handy when you're writing blog posts. The fun part of it is that it'll take you less time to type with SwiftKey keyboard than other ones. So If you need swift posting. Use SwiftKey.

6. Pixabay
Pixabay is the hub of free images that are free from copyright. You can most load images for your blog post from the app and use it how you want as they are totally free to use on any blog or vlog

7. Picture Resizer
Sometimes you may get an image and it's size is almost 2MB and it'll not be ideal to post any image with such size. Although in most cases, Gzip compression helps to reduce the image size, you can still reduce it to how you want. It'll also help you reduce the size of your blog logo and set the dimensions
8. Social Media Apps
All your social media apps and its management tools should be in your device. Staying connected to your audience is the best thing to do for any serious minded blogger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Tuham:
What's the best app for Picture resizer and I'll try to check out this Puffin browser?

Meanwhile you can get NSB Simple and Responsive Blogger beautiful Template here at http://www.netsocialblog.com/2017/05/nsb-simple-and-responsive-blogger-template.html
Check on Google Play
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm , me i cant even do without my PC , Dont think i have ever blog on http://www.gadgetsng.com/ using mobile phone before, but i do that on tab
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by rayduk320(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2017
nice one OP... I've been looking for this kind of thread

1 Like

Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Daniello25: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Alrt.... No prob... U tried anyway.....
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by SmartMugu: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2017
You wan steal am? How can u run a blog without a computer? Nokia 3310? Na only mumu go listen to this one wey u dey yarn.

1 Like

Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by NothingDoMe: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Woridis? Why am I only seeing mynd44 here? Plus double post on FP.
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Check on Google Play
Thought you might have one in mind to recommend wink
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by bikerboy1(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2017
grin

If it's a snake topic (Lala's favourite), I would have assumed that that's the reason. grin grin grin

Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Haphard(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Good one bro, buh I need tutorials on SEO and word press, if u can help
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2017
SmartMugu:
You wan steal am? How can u run a blog without a computer? Nokia 3310? Na only mumu go listen to this one wey u dey yarn.

What if i told you I blog for more than 3 years before getting a Pc bro.. grin

Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Ogashub(m): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Very educational I blog with my camon c9 check it out
http://ogashub.com.ng
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Tuham:

Please how much does it cost to buy a domain and also to host?
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Curdlebug(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2017
MY PEOPLE, A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME PLEASE.

KINDLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND LIKE THE PHOTO. THANKS GOD BLESS

https://mobile.facebook.com/1959416617663362/photos/a.1961551907449833.1073741828.1959416617663362/1961890830749274/?type=3&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1961890830749274%3Atl_objid.1961890830749274%3Apage_id.1959416617663362%3Athid.1959416617663362%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1498892399%3A-4475593638056954560
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Aare2050(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Nice one op But I've decided to sell me blog already
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Tuham:

did you use the phone to design ur blog? How
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Source - http://www.naijatechguy.com/2017/06/how-to-run--blog-easily-without.html
is it possible to design a blog with a phone from scratch?
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2017
lofty900:
is it possible to design a blog with a phone from scratch?
I changed my blog design from my phone.. Edited everything on my phone

1 Like

Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
I sent you a mail, still waiting for ur response
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by marhoinspire: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2017
All the above listed are craps
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Clinton207: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for your insightful post... Pls how and what are the criteria for monitizing ones blog??
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by infogenius(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for this post.
Even though I no longer use blogger,
I can help someone with the once I c how it works
And so I bookmarked this page

SmartMugu:

Come on go and try it first before dropping a post like this.
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by kinzation(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
please I would really appreciate if you could give me steps on how to start and create a blog and also monetizing it..
expecting your reply soonest.
.thanks
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by allstarcomic(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2017
NICE WRITE UP, SORRY PLEASE WHEN ARE YOU GONNA POST SOMETHING ON WORDPRESS AS WELL.
I HAVE A BLOG ON THAT PLATFORM http://allstarentertainment.org STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION THO. NEED GROUPS I CAN JOIN FOR THAT.

AND GUYS PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS HERE ON YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Sugarcious(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2017
My current blog was built completely from my mobile phone. I never used a computer. Everything from the design to the post I used my phone. I use driodedit app to edit my xml codes and I post with google chrome.
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by ideologies(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2017
SmartMugu:
lol, I don't think op meant that you will never need PC. I would rather advice that he should change the topic to , how to manage your blogger using mobile apps
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by Innov8ve1: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Op you failed to mention the fact that credentials hardly work on 3rd party apps

Do you want to get the latest gist in entertainment, politics, sports, technology and lifestyle? checkout our site at http://naijadailyfeed.com
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by kinkonp: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2017
pretty cool, what about for people blogging on a PHP or WP plafform ?
Re: How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer by charlsecy(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
There are a couple of Android apps that'll help you blog comfortably without having to use a computer.
These apps are OK, but any serious blogger should have a computer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things To Know Before You Buy A Domain Name / How To Add/submit Your Website To UC News For Traffic / Create Ajax Chat & Learn Web Page Data Xchange via Json Vs Xml

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.