Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,611 members, 7,801,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Latest Information Needed For Perfect House Design,construction& Approval In Nig - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Latest Information Needed For Perfect House Design,construction& Approval In Nig (252 Views)

Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This / Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This / BEST & AFFORDABLE BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN, CONSTRUCTION AND APPROVAL DRAWING IN N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Information Needed For Perfect House Design,construction& Approval In Nig by nifemiayoade(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction.last 5years I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.In our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of occupancy (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different .add me on whatsapp or call 08069253261.however so many, architectural & engineering drawing hav been correct by d company, we are a company that work in hand to hand with other professionals, so many building hav been corrected & renovated to taste of d owner.Pls beware don't give ur buildind construction to some quack engineers that believe architectural design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money from building collapsing

1 Share

Re: Latest Information Needed For Perfect House Design,construction& Approval In Nig by nifemiayoade(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2022
Happy children's day to all our kids in the world. You can as well build houses for your kids and make plan for them in your own house plan. Lets do that for you at ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY call/WhatsApp : 08069253261, Happy children's day once again.

(1) (Reply)

Dana Boss Congratulates Winners Of Business Day’s Governance Award / Market‎ Demolition: Owerri Community Demands N100b Compensation / One Hell Of A Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.