Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Will Little Children Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Little Children Go To Heaven? (499 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Little Children Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Have any of you yet wondered if kids will go to heaven , admittedly even on the last day some pregnant women will be giving birth as said that a child is been born every minute or hour of the day so my question WILL LITTLE CHILDREN AUTOMATICALLY GET A STRAIGHT TICKET TO HEAVEN?
Re: Will Little Children Go To Heaven? by oaroloye(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
SHALOM!

Piercy:
Have any of you yet wondered if kids will go to heaven , admittedly even on the last day some pregnant women will be giving birth as said that a child is been born every minute or hour of the day so my question WILL LITTLE CHILDREN AUTOMATICALLY GET A STRAIGHT TICKET TO HEAVEN?

No-:why should they?

To enter Heaven you must have SPIRITUAL ENERGY required to operate and exist in Heaven, AND Knowledge and Understanding of Heaven's Laws.

All creatures who die are required to pass a SENTIENCE TEST. They are expected to give a TOTAL RECALL account of their whole life to an entity that manifests for that purpose.

If they cannot do that, the Entity CUTS into their SOUL BODY before it can deploy, and EXTRACTS this memory record by Brute Force.

The Soul Body so treated cannot access the AfterLife: it is finished off by THE DEVILS, who TEAR IT IN PIECES, extracting its last life energies. A thing they do for their own Survival.

There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this process.
Re: Will Little Children Go To Heaven? by NoWorries7(m): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2017
oaroloye, youre so lost... God have mercy.
Re: Will Little Children Go To Heaven? by obinna58(m): 12:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Yes
And they also deserve to be given their 72v
Re: Will Little Children Go To Heaven? by Immorttal: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

To enter Heaven you must have SPIRITUAL ENERGY required to operate and exist in Heaven, AND Knowledge and Understanding of Heaven's Laws.

All creatures who die are required to pass a SENTIENCE TEST. They are expected to give a TOTAL RECALL account of their whole life to an entity that manifests for that purpose.

If they cannot do that, the Entity CUTS into their SOUL BODY before it can deploy, and EXTRACTS this memory record by Brute Force.

The Soul Body so treated cannot access the AfterLife: it is finished off by THE DEVILS, who TEAR IT IN PIECES, extracting its last life energies. A thing they do for their own Survival.

bros shift make i die grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Little Children Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Piercy:
Yes they will go to heaven. Children below 6 years will make it to heaven as they know nothing
Re: Will Little Children Go To Heaven? by ScienceWatch: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Pastor Bronchitis Aroloye you are extremely hateful !!
Could it be because you were denied the throne as crown prince of Idanre, Nigeria ? ? ?

CHILDREN WILL GO TO HEAVEN !
Jesus said about children, "Unto these belong the kingdom of heaven."

Or is your hard heart still brimming with hatred because you labored so hard for more than 34 yrs to destroy the work of the HOLY SPIRIT in the peaceful SCOAN CHURCH and its extremely generous and humble servant TB Joshua. Based on what I see, I mean the horror flowing from your heart, it is time to repent. Fake Pastor, it is time to repent !!

My in depth examination of your hybrid beliefs which are based on fictional hoaxes, reveal a strongly leaning toward the secretive worship of Lucifer. Which coincidentally is who your master, L. Ron Hubbard also worships as his own son exposed for the benefit of the world. "My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a girls soul in order for the satanic power of Lucifer to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview. "It got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of violent sex acts. Dad also had an incredibly violent temper. He was into S&M (Violent sex acts) and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs." His father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus other hallucinogens.

If you knew Jesus as you claim, you would have known what the mighty Jesus said about children.
Jesus said, "unto them, (the children) belong the kingdom of heaven."

Re: Will Little Children Go To Heaven? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Piercy:

What does Jesus says about it? Mark 10:13

13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.

14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: _for of such is the kingdom of God._

15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
Re: Will Little Children Go To Heaven? by obinna58(m): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hehehehehehehe they are attacking themselves

(1) (Reply)

Why Jews Don't Believe In Jesus / Apostle Suleman Pays 2yrs School Fees For A University Lady In Umuahia(pics) / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.