Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d (1958 Views)

List Of Tecno Phones Prices In Nigeria / Dysmenorrhea : Unmasking The Abnormality Behind The Beauty Of A Woman / The Beauty Of Knowing Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by Bashspeaks(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2017
BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7D
Some phones are made Of battery, others are made for photography while few are made for large screen size. The tecno droipad7d combines everything listed above and more. That sophistication of a phone does not mean that the beauty of the phone should be lost. The droipad7d is beautifully crafted to merge beauty , elegance and style with large screen size, and optical image stabilization. 
The tecno droipad7d comes with Optical image stabilization makes photography an experience worth having. With the Tecno DroiPad 7D you can take pictures of moving objects and still be rest assured of a crystal clear quality image.
The tecno DroiPad 7D comes with7.0-inch IPS LCD with a 600 x 1024 pixels resolution, you can watch cools movies and it will look crystal clear alongside with a 3000mAH li-lion battery capacity, it will definitely last more longer like up to 9 hours of web browsing, 8 hours of video streaming and 43 hours of music.
You can still take some few pictures with the 2MP front camera and 5MP back rear camera. It also comes with a 16GB of internal storage and 128GB of external expandable memory card slot.

The DroiPad 7D comes with a Kid Zone, allowing parents to manage the content and time kids can watch and play on the device.
The list of things you can do with the droipad7d is endless. The best way to know more about this is to get yourself one.

Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by Bashspeaks(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Am thinking of getting it for my wedding anniversary, or what do you think my people
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bashspeaks:
Am thinking of getting it for my wedding anniversary, or what do you think my people

Baba no waste your money I na chinko rubbish please o

Once you drop those infinix or Tecno phone na gobe

They are just flashy to look at but so weak and low grade o
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by opeyemithought: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
What is the specs of the tecno droipad 7d you guys are talking about,and what is the autual prize tag for it
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bashspeaks:

But I leant the specs of the phone is superb, and technically tecno brand has produce the best gadget so far,like camon series, droipad 7d

Best gadgets??

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Wow
Wow

Sorry but are you joking ?

Tecno?

Wow

Please you are better off buying a London used phone of any recognized brand don't waste your money at least not till the recession is over
Haba

Tecno?

Bros be serious jor
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bashspeaks:

But I leant the specs of the phone is superb, and technically tecno brand has produce the best gadget so far,like camon series, droipad 7d

Best gadgets??

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Wow
Wow

Tecno?

Wow

Please you are better off buying a London used phone of any recognized brand don't waste your money at least not till the recession is over
Haba

Tecno?

Bros be serious jor...
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bashspeaks:

Looking at the market stock of today,they are still the best shareholders in the market storm,the availability of the device has made people to fall for it

Abeg bros I don hear you

If you like use trium na you know

Better go buy Nokia 3310 relaunch at least you will ne sure of build quality

If you don't believe me talk to any carlcare center staff that's the company that repairs all Tecno Infinix and Itel phones let them tell you
New phones launched the same week people will flood carlcare to repair one issues or the other

I don't know one person who has bought a Tecno phone that hasn't regretted it myself included

Bro Tecno are loosing market share trust me

Esp with the relaunch of Nokia Tecno is dead
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bashspeaks:

Display

*. Display Size: 7.0-inch
*. Display Type: IPS LCD
*. Screen Resolution: 600 x 1024 pixels
*. Screen Resolution Density:
*. Screen Protection: None
*. Dimensions: 192 x 106 x 9.9 mm
*. DUAL SIM: Yes

Memory

*. RAM: 1 GB
*. Internal Memory: 16 GB
*. Micro SD: Yes, up to 256 GB

OS and Processor

*. Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
*. CPU: QuadCore 1.3 GHz MT8321D

Camera and Battery

*. Rear Camera: 5 MP
*. Secondary Camera: 2 MP
*. LED Flash: Yes
*. Battery Capacity: Li-ion 3000mAh

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can recommend lots of 2009 tablets with these specs that will last you longer than this trust me
For example the Xperia z tablet

That's a very old tablet but no single Tecno tablet ever manufactured can have build quality compared to that
Or even old Samsung tabs are way bette
Egbon abeg rest jor
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bashspeaks:

What is the specs of the Xperia z tablet you are talking about?

Google is free
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by opeyemithought: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bashspeaks:

Display

*. Display Size: 7.0-inch
*. Display Type: IPS LCD
*. Screen Resolution: 600 x 1024 pixels
*. Screen Resolution Density:
*. Screen Protection: None
*. Dimensions: 192 x 106 x 9.9 mm
*. DUAL SIM: Yes

Memory

*. RAM: 1 GB
*. Internal Memory: 16 GB
*. Micro SD: Yes, up to 256 GB

OS and Processor

*. Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
*. CPU: QuadCore 1.3 GHz MT8321D

Camera and Battery

*. Rear Camera: 5 MP
*. Secondary Camera: 2 MP
*. LED Flash: Yes
*. Battery Capacity: Li-ion 3000mAh

Is that all you can give
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bashspeaks:

The operating system for the Xperia z tablet is far lower compared to tecno droipad 7d which the is nougat 7.0

My point exactly all these rubbish fake gadgets chinko sell only have the OS as their selling point

I would rather use a strong quality device running on 4.04

Than a fake low quality device running on 7.0

Which when dropped will die instantly and I have to start spending my useful time at carlcare to get it fixed

Smh
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bashspeaks:

Are you saying gadget with low operating system are free from bug

WOW

dude i cant do this anymore bye
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by opeyemithought: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Bashspeaks:

The device has multi windows that allow you to run two apps side by side

The price tag for the device is not that much compared to other
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by daddykalid101: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2017
The DroidPad 7D is an entry-level tablet with a 7-inch IPS display, 16GB internal storage, 1GB RAM, 3000mAh battery, 2MP selfie camera and a 5MP main camera. The DroidPad 7D comes with dual SIM support and Kids Zone support
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by abat4real37(f): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2017
is my type, I will definitely get one.
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by daddykalid101: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Have went through the specifications of the device,it really got what I wanted in a device,can you tell me the current prize and where can I get it??
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by daddykalid101: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bashspeaks:
It can automatically turns into eye protection mode at night as it will filter out a harmful wavelength

What I love about the tecno droipad 7d is the ultra fast 3G networks which enable the users to surf stream and share at speed wink
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by Freak101(f): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lakeside79:

Best gadgets??

Wow
Wow

Tecno?

Wow

Haba

Tecno?

Bros be serious jor...
I've been using my Phantom 6 for a while now,with no issue,so what are you talking about pls?

Same way this DroiPad 7D can't be bad..y'all just talk too much
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by Freak101(f): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
daddykalid101:
Have went through the specifications of the device,it really got what I wanted in a device,can you tell me the current prize and where can I get it??
retail price is at 33,000..most definitely you can get it anywhere
Re: BEAUTY OF Tecno Droipad7d by daddykalid101: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Freak101:
retail price is at 33,000..most definitely you can get it anywhere

The price is affordable for those who can afford to buy big gatget,will get mine soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Celebrity Donations Challenge For Huston Flood Victims. / Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found / Get Rid Of Liver Cirrhosis,heart Diseases,diabetes Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.