Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie (912 Views)

BBNaija's Koko Slays In Lingerie (Photos) / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father / Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by bbbabes(f): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by Nwodosis(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Madness comes in different forms and I'm even more pained that he(she) is covering silicon tissue that are made to be believed as breasts!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by sunnysunny69(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2017
If you carry this one home from club only to get to main action and discover he's got dick bigger than yours. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2017
Do male transgenders cut off their dicks undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by auntysimbiat(f): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2017
Olo--sho guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by Nutase: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Why can't I ever view your pictures?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by def111(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2017
what a disappointment to his family and generation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2017
Ugly girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2017
def111:
what a disappointment to his family and generation

YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by akankemi1(f): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2017
pretty transgender

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by praizephoto(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Weldone sir ma
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by EmyLeo(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Thank God for internet o....grin

it wont be funny at all after all the spending, only to find out that she was once a guy.lol
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by dangotesmummy: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm Na wa oo..... nairaland babes go vex Just cuz he fine pass them grin grin
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by stanway(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
she fine pass my babe oo
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Lingerie by lajoshua: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

. / Tekno Finally Finds His Long Lost Secondary School Friend He Wants To Gift N1m / 18+ Photos Hillary Duff Shows Off Her Body At The Beach With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.