Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Construction Of A Public Toilet ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Construction Of A Public Toilet ? (629 Views)

Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving / Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Construction Of A Public Toilet. / Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Construction Of A Public Toilet ? by HomeTutor1(f): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2017
Hello Goodmorning to you all, Please I need your assistance. I wish to embark on NYSC Personal CDS project which involves the renovation of a dilapidated public toilet / construction of a new public toilet at a village in Niger State.
I have actually tried my very best in sourcing for fund to support the project but it has not been positive.
I'l be very happy if I can get link to any NGO or philantropist that can fund the project.I have actually done the Bill of Quantity with the help of the District Head of the community who assisted me in getting the expertise which gave us the total estimate of #700,000.

As it is clearly seen from the pictures below, the public toilet is about to collapse, no roofing sheet,no doors,no windows, unenclosed pit latrine, etc yet people are still using the toilet,and this has exposed the people of the community to several health challenges.Please I humbly crave for the indulgence of any NGO or philantropist to defray the cost of this indispensable need of the citizens of that community.

For more information, please be free to contact me via 09026721269.

All vital information are available for perusal at your request.

Thank you.

Re: Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Construction Of A Public Toilet ? by AreaFada2: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Sorry I have no idea of any NGO that can do it.

Did you manage to get any help?
Thought about sourcing funds from local councillor, LGA chairman, SHoA member, HoR member or senator of the area?
And people from the area but based in the cities?

(1) (Reply)

2016 Batch B’ Stream II To Pass Out Thursday / Do This While You Are Still Serving And You Won't Regret You Did / Kwara State Corps Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.