Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags (28824 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / How Sanusi, Family Members Were Harassed — Lawyers / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by dragunov: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
gentlechyke:
okay

How to permanently end Biafran agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosia and Hezegovia,Montengro, and croatia and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

#Copied

I understand your plight niggah but I need to understand why you have to conscript the SS region(without their consent) into your Biafra. Can't you form Biafra without SS?. I mean these niggahs are clamouring for their own country. You gotta respect that. You and your IPOB horde. You can make your demands for your igbotic brethren but don't bring SS into your show. They are not asking to be part of Biafra. You dig?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by taiyeayodeji: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
i am so sad that most of our youth dont know the effects of war,i watched an events where nnamdi kanu was begging from Ibos in USA for guns AND SAYING those in UK dont have money to give them guns.Ofcourse, i believe the Ibos have a right to a self existence state.However, i believe that the steps taking towards it is totally wrong and it may be absurd to compare europe and asia with Africa.If you say malysia broke, pakistan broke up, united arab broke up etc.These are two different continents and different scenerio. If you say the new trend is conducting referendum, has africa got to this level where people carry out referendum without being manipulated.Our elections are manipulated in Nigeria and i dont see any elections that is not manipulated,so asking for referendum in Africa may not be the solution. I must say that the comfortable Nigerian Igbos wont want to disintegrate, there is power in a bigger country than a smaller country.I strongly believe that the Biafra issue will come to pass some day in future, when this come, it would come naturally without any violence.Now it will be hyprocritical to deny that the approach taken by Nnamdi Kalu is a violent option,His words are not polite as a leader, he speaks carelessly which is not expected of a leader.The process of disintegeration is a long process and not something to be rushed at, there is need to plan and also it is in phases.i watched a video on the Nigerian Civil war and i saw that the Igbos lost greatly during the war, lots of children died of hunger,lots of casualty on the biafran side.There were no sign of war in the Nigerian cities, activities were going on as normal in the Nigerian states while billions of innocent igbos were dieing in masses.i am sorry,i have africans friends who have experienced war and they will tell you that war is nothing good and they wish all africans would learn from their cases.Dont be decieved by those who are saying that they can bring Biafra out without war but by referendum, what step has kanu taken towards approaching this, has he met the united nation.Does he have support of the UNITED NATION.I must say doing this without any support may cause another genocide.I believe the igbos claim to be christians,do they really know if this is the right time for BIAFRA to come out.What i believe should be done now is for Nigerians to call for restructuring, every state should be independent and control its resources and also send a share to the federal government.it is sad that most people financing Biafra are abroad, in the event of war, their family are out of nigeria,and they wont be there to die ,let our youth recieve common sense and fight against corruption and bad rulers.The Ibos are very rich and successful people in the whole world, i believe that if they develop their region without waiting for the government, the life of the people can be comfortable and the standard of living improved greatly.

gentlechyke:
okay

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosia and Hezegovia,Montengro, and croatia and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

#Copied
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Ziluxger: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
olajizz01:
I was crying on your behave becos of the cowards u are calling leaders,who will start a war and run out of the country with female dresses and come back later prostrating for their percieved enemy for forgiveness.
Stop crying afonja. Allow them to cry for themselves. Stop carrying their problem on your head.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by bigfish3k: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
bayulll011:

Am not ready to engage unfortunate soul in any agreement your stupidityyy stinck from your body,when your pathetic Kalu was cursing and abusing all tribe where were you.None of your leaders condemned him,you think those Hausa are dumb they think they own Nigeria,I support your biafra so we will be free of uselessness people like you that can't reason critically and objectively.Go no one needs you again,I particularly is waiting for October

Hope from October 1,you will stop touching any resource from that area to develop the places you are driving us from, then we will go
and before you start saying we don't have anything. anambra, imo and abia have oil
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by intricate(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
bigfish3k:

one Igbo later becoming twenty
is there anything wrong in that?
any law against that? either morally or..
did that hurt anybody?
instead its adding positively to the IGR of the host
why not emulate them in that good gesture if it has improved their lives
hahaha my dear sir please call a spade a spade. SE has a large population why isn't there SW investors or N investors taking advantage of that like the Easterners have done in Kano, Lagos, Abuja Ibadan Nassarawa and Niger as well as Kaduna. I have been to these places and the Easterners own massive investments so why is nobody running to start up in the East? call a spade a spade sir
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by okechuks22: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
burkingx:
grin
ur an idiot
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by steveneche(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=gentlechyke post=57825865]okay

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what con

U Forgot to mention North and South Sudan �☺
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by bigfish3k: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Basfaq:
Leave the north first. grin
give us Biafra first
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by steveneche(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
gentlechyke:
okay

Here was my response:

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

#Copied

U Forgot to mention North and South Sudan. "Our Oil" again? I never knew East has oil

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by ZionJay(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
gentlechyke:
okay

Here was my response:

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

#Copied

Oga Poster, you are joker. Which oil are you referring to, the one in Aba or Onitsha? Because if you just referred to the oil in Niger Delta as our oil, fa fa fa foul!
By the way, won't you love the Ocean in Lagos and the beaches too to be relocated to Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia?
And next time you are drawing your biafran map, leave PH and Calabar out of it, OK?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by taiyeayodeji: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
i have many biafran friends but my question is, if you all ibos now go,what are they going to do in the small region called Biafra when they can easily trade and have wide business area in a bigger Nigeria.Do you expect to still have same rights to trade in Nigeria when you go out of Nigeria,we all need each other to survive, you cant tell me that Ibos are not benefiting anything being in Nigeria.I understand that there are some areas that they are marginalized but what happens if the government decided to treat Ibos leaving in Nigeria as foreigners inthe event of them leaving.Biafra issue needs planning , not a one day thing.The business man has to know his fate in the event of any crises

bigfish3k:

Hope from October 1,you will stop touching any resource from that area to develop the places you are driving us from, then we will go
and before you start saying we don't have anything. anambra, imo and abia have oil
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by bizzibodi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
igbos are not d only marginalise tribe in zoojeria.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by mudolak(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=gentlechyke post=57825865]okay

Here was my response:

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Ar u sure biafra state have enough oil to be survive as an oil country or u ar counting non biafra state join
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Ugosample(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
gentlechyke:
okay

Here was my response:

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

#Copied

mumu

it's people like the person who wrote this rubbish that give we Igbos bad name.
Why must the close Lagos port?

why block international flights?

Who Is writing all these rubbish
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by phenomem(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ziluxger:

Stop showing your stupidity and low life online. Your type is why people abuse yorubas online and see them as cowards.

You need to say that to your ibo people to stop all this trash they do supporting anybody that manipulate their brain by thinking like they care while they don't. We must all accept it. Ibo are easy to manipulate and they sympathy too much
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Ugosample(m): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
texazzpete:

Lagos has been a natural seaport for well over a century...they should now close all ports and spend trillions to set up seaports in Warri and Onitsha (lol) to be 'fair'?

Lagos has been a capital of Nigeria...is there any wonder most embassies have presence there?

How can someone cite the location of multinational companies that are not owned or controlled by the FG as an example of 'marginalization'?

Why not ask Oil companies why they relocated out of Warri and PHC? Do you see any militants in Lagos threatening to raze down Mobil or Total offices?

I'm also perplexed why you're bringing up Rivers and Delta states in a discussion of 'Biafra'. Has anyone of note in those states told you they want to join an Igbo dominated Biafra?

All this talk of referendum...why not set the tone and show example by conducting an underground referendum in Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa states to see if they want to be a part of your Biafran project?

Don't mind the writer

It beats me how one will think that locating of embassies have anything to do with the govt.

Lagos was, and Abuja is the current capital of Nigeria, so it's natural to have embassies and consulates here....

Then talk of the international flights, in the entire north, is there an international airport in the real sense of it
(forget that airport in Kano, that one na pilgrimage airport, and cargo too)
So what are you talking?

leave those guys alone
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by phenomem(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
1Rebel:
For all those who are opposing the Biafran project, I have just one sentence for you:

Don't believe us, just watch
cool

My man quiet there. They've been watching you since 1962 and we've been watching you since 2015.your problem is you online Nigeria when it is sweet. when it goes south you won run. Hypocrites
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Pylony(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oga Doyin if you like Shade a whole ocean of tears na you sabi. In the present day Nigeria youths are now wiser and understand all the magic spells you guys have being casting, and Playing politics with important National issues same way you guys played around the Chibok girls matter to secures your political round heads from the axe that later did chop off your heads from goverment. The same government that see's corrupt officials as no thieves where later discovered to allocate 13billion naira in foreign currences for a said agency which was found hidden in an apartment in Lagos with no tight security and other huge sums found with individual politicians of the same old government and their friends across the country have indeed open fowl Nyash as you Uncle Doyin, your oga and every othere evil polititians have plunge millions of Nigerian citizens into lack and misery no denying it.
No wonder when UN came out with a report that millions in the country live bellow a dollar a day Oga Jonah no just wan gree, why him go gree say poverty dey? wen dollars dey greet them for inside "Ghana most go".
A Nigerian Politician is the same Politician, no any Change bones with them but lies they are like pigs give a clean bath, they most just go and jump in the mud.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Pylony(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZionJay:

Oga Poster, you are joker. Which oil are you referring to, the one in Aba or Onitsha? Because if you just referred to the oil in Niger Delta as our oil, fa fa fa foul!
By the way, won't you love the Ocean in Lagos and the beaches too to be relocated to Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia?
And next time you are drawing your biafran map, leave PH and Calabar out of it, OK?
lol no mind those Biafrans trying by all mines to include the oil fields in the Niger delta, we knw their eyes are not set on any Biafra but the Oil wealth, true they should correct that their map and carry go.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by belzabull(f): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
TemmyTee82:

And you envy the Northern children gaining admission with 20 score points, right? You wish your children were that dumb.

Abuja is the capital. You don't expect federal government agencies to be relocated to your village.

There is some merit to the embassies though.

It is sad our local contractors are very poor at building roads. This is a good opportunity for you to dominate the market (if you're a road contractor).

Guy, the Nigerian masses are marginalised. There are sufferers in every tribe. Only a few are eating the riches of the land. Don't personalise it.

How many oil does SE have? I only pity the SS in this arrangement. Igbos are good at dominating others, SS shouldn't expect equality if Biafra secedes.
thank you for this comment.

Do not bother about the SE having any oil or not. Switzerland has no single drop of oil, but are a million times better than your Nigeria. I hope you are able to make some sense out of this

However your last sentence is what I'm really interested in and I'm willing to learn something today

Please tell, how exactly do Igbos like dominating others?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by bayulll011(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
bigfish3k:

u 're

you 're kid that knows nothing I beg park well
which resources
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by watchindelta(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
ok contunue undecided yeye
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Ziluxger: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
phenomem:

You need to say that to your ibo people to stop all this trash they do supporting anybody that manipulate their brain by thinking like they care while they don't. We must all accept it. Ibo are easy to manipulate and they sympathy too much
Plz stop carrying another man's problem on your head if u feel it's not making you insecure. Ibos are easily manipulated Ibos are not easily manipulated, how does it concern you. Are u Ibo? No. So why are u having sleeplessness night and so concerned abt their easily manipulation nature as u describe it. The truth is that you and your co-travellers are afraid of Ibo agitation, Afraid of your future should Ibo go. But you forget that the fear of tomorrow is the biggest enemy of man. Instead of u and your fellow afonjas making bigotry, fear of tomorrow and pull him down syndrome your trademark, you and your people should gather courage, define your course and follow it vigorously. You maybe be surprise you and your tribe may come out best at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by CioAngels(f): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hopeful20100:

http://www.herald.ng/wept-saw-hopelessness-when-ipob-members-were-waving-biafran-flags/#OmKBhocQVJwhZj8G.99
Yes, doyin okupe, you played a very dangerous role in their hopelessness by stealing part of the money that should have been used to make life meaningful to them. Thief.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by CioAngels(f): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hopeful20100:

http://www.herald.ng/wept-saw-hopelessness-when-ipob-members-were-waving-biafran-flags/#OmKBhocQVJwhZj8G.99
Yes, doyin okupe, you played a very dangerous role in their hopelessness by stealing part of the money that should have been used to make life meaningful to them. Thief. As if he does not know. Ole.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by ray48: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Restructuring the country with devolution of powers from the center will go a long way in taming the agitation. There's just no doubt about that. NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING THE WAY MOST NIGERIANS WANT.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by 0b10010011: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Okupe should tell us when they weren't hopeless?

They have been hopeless before independence so nothing changed!
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by bayulll011(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
FrancisDiote:

let ask you, DO NIGERIA REALLY NEED TO STAY TOGETHER WITH THE PRESENT SITUATION IN THIS COUNTRY?

Nigeria for Me is.Not working is a failed state it's need upgrade we need sit together and ask do want the nation called Nigeria for Me it's a failed state
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by 0b10010011: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ziluxger:

Plz stop carrying another man's problem on your head if u feel it's not making you insecure. Ibos are easily manipulated Ibos are not easily manipulated, how does it concern you. Are u Ibo? No. So why are u having sleeplessness night and so concerned abt their easily manipulation nature as u describe it. The truth is that you and your co-travellers are afraid of Ibo agitation, Afraid of your future should Ibo go. But you forget that the fear of tomorrow is the biggest enemy of man. Instead of u and your fellow afonjas making bigotry, fear of tomorrow and pull him down syndrome your trademark, you and your people should gather courage, define your course and follow it vigorously. You maybe be surprise you and your tribe may come out best at the end of the day.

grin

Too much of chest-beating!

Go first! And stop making noise about how you will be missed
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by gentlechyke(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
kingthreatz:

Dirty ipob gay prostîtute. Your biafra will never come

poo. kill yourself
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by gentlechyke(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ugosample:

mumu

it's people like the person who wrote this rubbish that give we Igbos bad name.
Why must the close Lagos port?

why block international flights?

Who Is writing all these rubbish

Dude. It is someone's opinion. make yours constructively. at least do not ignore the obvious facts stated
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Nellybii: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
gentlechyke:
okay

Here was my response:

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

#Copied

You are just a liar. Which Yoruba friend?
That your so called friend should beware of you.!!
You IPODS are hell bent on annexing Port Harcourt, Calabar, and South South because those ones are mumus ba? They will just fold their hands and watch you criminals do your thing right? What type of fuckery is this?? Which oil do you have and which seaport is in Ibo land ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others / Corpses Of Dalori Quarters Suicide Bomb Blast Victims Evacuated (Pics) / Dino Melaye Was At COZA As Benny Hinn Ministers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.