Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People (13287 Views)

I Held Peace Talks With Venezuelan President, Says Kalu / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Quit Notice:Igbo Community Hold Meeting With Borno People,Say No 2 Division(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Ashley86400: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Na by force?
I'm sure there are guns and cutlasses under all those robes and sanity. . .on both sides.
They might all even be sitting on a mine.
Most of these men don't even care if they die as long as they are accompanied by non anyone who doesn't pray to allah.
Abeg,fellow Ibos,tread with caution and don't try this again.
I'm Ibo-Yoruba so I'm allowed to advocate for both sides. grin
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by crackhouse(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
meeky007:
so there are ibos living i borno today.............................................................
i weak!!
o boy the thing surprise me oo

2 Likes

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by femolii: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hopeful20100:
These Igbo people are everywhere I tell you and well appreciated by Hausa-Fulani. Have you ever seen Hausa-Fulani sit in tables like these with Yorubaas?
No because yorubas are not unity beggers like igbos.

2 Likes

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by nogetenemy: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

you just described your father. I was expecting them to shun the meeting and insist on leaving
This dude is savage. grin

10 Likes

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by aku626(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Failed state
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by honourhim: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

I was expecting them to shun the meeting and insist on leaving

In your foolish mind the initiator of the peace meeting is the one being begged? I can see.

As for the first statement you made, I am not the one that will reply you.
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by jpphilips(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Denounce IPOB and Kanu completely, tell your host there is a difference between Igbos and IPOB, in the end, commonsense must prevail. Let the f00l continue.
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
fingard02k:
The Igbo Community in Borno State on Saturday held a peace meeting with the people of the state, and both sides condemned the eviction threat issued by the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (AYCF).

The Arewa group had weeks ago issued a three months ultimatum for the Igbos to vacate the 19 northern states. Its threat followed sustained agitation for the secession of the Igbo states of the Southeast Nigeria by the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB.

The eviction threat was widely condemned by different groups and state governments across Nigeria.

A Maiduguri-based nongovernmental organisation, Borno State Progressive Associations, initiated a meeting between the host state and the Igbo Community.

Speaking at the meeting that was attended by government officials, traditional chiefs and clerics, the chairman of BOSPA, Asheikh Mamman Gadai, said his group initiated the meeting because they believe in one and indivisible Nigeria.

According to him, the IPOB agitation was needleless and should be condemned by the Igbos and other Nigerians.
He also said his group had also dissociated itself from the threat of the AYCF whom he said did not act on behalf of the northerners.

He said BOSPA stood by the earlier statement of the Borno state governor, Kashim Shettima, who led in the condemnation of the eviction threat of AYCF, a group he said was “unknown”.

He appealed to the two groups to draw lessons from the bitter experiences of the civil war, which he said had left deep scar on the face of Nigeria.

“The Igbos are our brothers and sisters with whom we have been living together peacefully and in harmony,” he said.
“Borno is the home for all Nigerians and we wish to assure the Igbos that they are safe in Borno and they have nothing to fear.”

The representative of the Shehu of Borno, Zannah Boguma, went into memory lane to emphasise how the Igbos had been part of the Borno history dating back to pre-colonial days.

He said the Shehu of Borno wanted the Igbos to live freely in the state.

http://www.enzyhub.com/quit-notice-igbo-community-in-borno-held-peace-meeting-with-borno-people/

The only people afraid of any form of war in nigeria is the hausas. They already know that boko haram will do to them what ISIS did to Syria n Iraq...

1 Like

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by hucienda: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
dahaz:
unity beggers borno state branch grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

y'all know how to crack one up in here.
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Igbos are everywhere in Nigeria.... grin they need Nigeria more than the Yorubas that are supposed to be "Unity Beggars".

5 Likes

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Razorblades: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
Lol, afonjas are surprised that igbos are in borno? these lazy mofos can no see that there is nothing special about afonjaland, it is igbo's ambitious nature that make them move all over the world. These afonjas keep singing "one Nigeria" but will die under their rusted roof than stay in any other part of nigeria

You are a disgrace to your late parents. Your cursed people were given a quit notice in the North but your shameless akpu eating elders are begging everywhere and you are still making mouth. Almajiri wanderers without shame, pathetic unity beggars.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Razorblades: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hopeful20100:
These Igbo people are everywhere I tell you and well appreciated by Hausa-Fulani. Have you ever seen Hausa-Fulani sit in tables like these with Yorubaas?

Worthless unity beggars without shame, you all products of baby factory have no single shame. Spits

7 Likes

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by APCsupporter: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
jordinsparkles:
you're an idiot to include his father! Why should they shun them? They aren't tribalistic like you.

You people lack manners

3 Likes

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Razorblades: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
jordinsparkles:
you're an idiot to include his father! Why should they shun them? They aren't tribalistic like you.

So you ignored the insult from your kinsmen but foaming in the mouth cos the guy gave it back to him. You Ibos are all born hypocrites. Big shame

9 Likes

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by osusuallstars: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
you can still accommodate as foreigners. after all Ghanaian are living in Nigeria, so no issue, but the gospel truth is that Nigeria can never work, has never work and will never. We are simply tired of all the mess associated with Nigeria.
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by jordinsparkles(f): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

You people lack manners
*yawning* old news
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by jordinsparkles(f): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Razorblades:

So you ignored the insult from your kinsmen but foaming in the mouth cos the guy gave it back to him. You Ibos are all born hypocrites. Big shame
stale news
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Mambox: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
meeky007:
so there are ibos living i borno today.............................................................
i weak!!

Igbos getvarea for Borno sef. Even in the heat of the Book Haram crises, many didn't leave because that's the only home they ever knew.

1 Like

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Adebowale89(m): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
Lol, afonjas are surprised that igbos are in borno? these lazy mofos can no see that there is nothing special about afonjaland, it is igbo's ambitious nature that make them move all over the world. These afonjas keep singing "one Nigeria" but will die under their rusted roof than stay in any other part of nigeria

so u moving all around validate your own one Nigeria

don't lemme say you're stupid o?
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by chuksanambra: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chai.

Look at how the 3rd major tribe in Nigeria has become the butt of jokes and an object of derision.

I swear, there's no single leader in Igboland whose head is correct.

5 Likes

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by enemyofprogress: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dem don dey beg, one by one, dem don dey beg. Biafra my foot tongue tongue
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Toosure70: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Real slaves spotted
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by AnanseK(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
jordinspearkles:

They don't want to go to Biafra again?
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by phenomem(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
omokoladele:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos in Bornu?? Eleyi gidigan oooo

So who are the ones shouting Secession when the real igbos are busy enjoying Nigeria??

They are the lazy ibos my brother. Imagine going to Alaba international market and you tell all the ibos there to suddenly go home, what would they answer you with. Like someone said, there are ibos and there are ipods.

2 Likes

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Younggeneral: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Alary:
No , they sit together in the presidency, not this type of beg beg sitting
hahagah u wan kill me wit laff
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by enemyofprogress: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Musiwa419:
If you go to Sambisa Forest or Chibok, you will find the ibos there in their thousands.
selling poor water, gala and lacasera

1 Like

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by obailala(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
meeky007:
i weak!!
grin grin
I swear... this one reach for persin to weak undecided

1 Like

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by onward4life(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
MDsambo:
Unity beggers
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by onward4life(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
ANY SOUTHERNER NOT IN THE THE MILITARY LEAVING IN BORNU

IS A ......
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by ExInferis(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
meeky007:
i weak!!

There are igboes in the pit of hell.

Even there you'll find them trying to scam other denizens of hell.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Written Result: CTD Debunks APGA’s Accusation Against APC / I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future / Fela Durotoye Picks N3.5million ANN Presidential Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.