Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,033 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) (5195 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2010
Watch Governor Ali Modu Sheriff of impoverished Almajiri state, Borno dancing and spraying dollars in Dubai while his people continue to wallow in abject poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRCuvQZPlgw&feature=channel
Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by aloyemeka2: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2010
What is he was spraying his dollars?. Being a governor doesn't mean you have to live like an impoversihed person. Very few governors in Nigeria were not rich before their election. So, if he was worth $50M before his election, why can't he spend his hard earned money?. Most of these Hausa/Fulani governors are richer than the state they govern if you don't know.
Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by slap1(m): 7:41am On Jan 27, 2010
I don't think it's right for a man of that standing in the society to do this. He should show some self-control, or is he an illiterate?
Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2010
@ poster, you're a naive, the man in the video isn't a Borno state governor as your claim.
Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

@ poster, you're a naive, the man in the video isn't a Borno state governor as your claim.

If you can not identify the man in the video as SAS (Senator Ali-modu Sheriff), then it is either , don't know SAS, you are having an eye problem and need to go to specsavers ASAP or you are just being economical with the truth.
Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by darqly(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2010
Nothing out of the ordinary. This same man claimed to have 50(fifty) personal jeeps before he became governor. Don't ask the brands of the jeeps lol.
Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by akinalabi(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2010
I dont see anything wrong with that video. He probably have been doing that even
before he became governor. What you can argue is that is it alright to spray money
by anybody?

Me sef wey I no get money, I don spray dollars before. If I become governor, I will still
spray it. Not because I'm a governor, but because I can personally afford to.
Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by BOMBBLAST: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2010
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by muhsin(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2010
Lie. cheesy
Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by ochukoccna: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2010
Though the video is blurry, it's definitely the governor. Below are some clips from what I saw and read

Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2010
I thought spraying money was a Nigerian thing. Dem dey spray for middle east too?

the music sef resemble fela own.
Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by JNdupu: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
Chei, see as Governor dey look Ikebe lick mouth like say him jus chop monkey liver soup. But Sharia no fit let am grab the ting. I trust proper owambe Governors like Akala kala kala, dem fila go don jabo with original grabbings.

But e be like say de spraying na advance payment for Suite-Olympics wey follow.
Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by Gayigaskia(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
Well there you have it people these are the people every patriot should e fighting not insulting the innocent Almajiri. This to me is no different than Alamsigya trying to get his governor seat back. As i always said the problem in naija is our mentality and the crooks (politicians)
Re: Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2010
Is the woman a shuwa Arab or middle eastern Arab?

dem dey do African style praise singing?

and true sha- if na naija them for don "komole" on the dance floor. Sharia no gree make the man touch am in public. Nobody likes wahala.

come to think of it- how do we know the men are even Nigerian? None of them is in native.

(1) (Reply)

ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP / Governor Suntai’s Aides Flown To Germany / PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.