Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex (9475 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Sagamaje(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2017
Thank you all for your last advice. I told my wife that I masturbates most times because she turns me down most times when I want sex. I was shocked when she told me that it's because of my dick size, that it scares her most times. Now am lost o. I married my wife a virgin but me have truncated a lot of labia. Now I think about those girls I truncated formerly cus they give me all styles even with my big dick. Now I am shocked lost o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Homeboiy: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand

Ur never married

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by DemonMonkey7(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2017
then you my brother needs epp! calling.... all Autobots...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Learnstuffs: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2017
This one is strong. If your big cassava cause you problem. Cut it off

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by subtlemee(f): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2017
Marry another wife that her truncated labia majora and labia minora can accommodate the coi*tus and leave us in peace

26 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by cydophobia(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2017
This one week(not weak) me..
Looking for where to faint.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by vanida6: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2017
pix of yah dicck or idonblivit smiley

23 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Khayhigh01(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2017
vanida6:
pix of yah dicck or idonblivit smiley
haba

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2017
My dear if you justify masturbatiion, why not just remain N500 from ur daily expenses and branch ashy joint once in 2 or 3 days where u will see different kinda yannsh, stature, color etc. At least its better than extra marital affairs.

You'll just come back home and smile normal..if she doesn't want you to touch her for months sef, you won't and peace will reign between both of you instead of d cold quarrel of sex.

If I were you that's what I will do. Either my wife understands or I do that. Masturbatiion is an abuse to ur ego especially seeing ur wife's fresh body daily and the pleasure is not same

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Rtopzy(f): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2017
You married a virgin after using and dumping other galz??...karma has come visiting.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by ITbomb(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
I hope you are not thinking what I was thinking, don't just do it. it was just a flash thought

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by uboma(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sagamaje:
Thank you all for your last advice. I told my wife that I masturbates most times because she turns me down most times when I want sex. I was shocked when she told me that it's because of my dick size, that it scares her most times. Now am lost o. I married my wife a virgin but me have truncated a lot of labia. Now I think about those girls I truncated formerly cus they give me all styles even with my big dick. Now I am shocked lost o

It is a pity that even with your size of your manhood (as alleged by you) you lack the expertise to make love to your wife.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by ashjay001(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sagamaje:

Pele ti e! Why I dont support abstinence b4 marriage.

Even at dat, just to get married, some wont complain abt d size during courtship, until dey realise dey have to put up with it, for d rest of their lives, after marriage!

Very few ladies can put up with d big cassava, day in day out! Though, during action, dey cant get enough of it, its after action that u start hearing stories that touch!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by ashjay001(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
uboma:

It is a pity that even with your size of your manhood (as alleged by you) you lack the expertise to make love to your wife.

If u're lucky to have a wife that loves it big, just enjoy urself n dont criticise d op!

Reading d op, u should realise he was adventurous b4 marriage, u cant be a successful adventurer if u're no good in bed!
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by DandyWalker(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sagamaje:
How big? what's your size?
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Rtopzy:
You married a virgin after using and dumping other galz??...karma has come visiting.
it's not like that..did he rape them? ...
sex is a mutual something. ....were the girls blind when they were doing it...btw,having sex with a man doesn't give one an automatic ticket to marriage...don't say karma because it can happen to anyone...don't tell me your life is perfect...girls should stop this dumping bla bla bla...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Jino33(f): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sagamaje:

Big what. Sorry ooooo I flee at the sight of noticing a man's hammer is big. I no fit shout. Its meant to be enjoyed not to be endured. I won't even be your friend let alone gf.

This may sound stupid, I rejected marriage proposal due to this, the guy is married now but still calls me n keep on saying I offended him by refusing to marry him. We are from same villa.
I wonder what is in having a man with big stuff.
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by vanida6: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Khayhigh01:
haba
what undecided
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by uboma(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
ashjay001:

If u're lucky to have a wife that loves it big, just enjoy urself n dont criticise d op!

Reading d op, u should realise he was adventurous b4 marriage, u cant be a successful adventurer if u're no good in bed!

Small boys all over Nairaland.

Go and play with your mates.

my earlier comment wasn't meant for you.

those who know, understands the meaning of my earlier comment.
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by uboma(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
if the size of your manhood is extraordinarily more than normal, you need to be gentle with your woman.

Be sure that she is well lubricated before penetrating and while at it, don't shove the full length of your manhood inside of her....

You need to learn to use your instrument to create pleasure and not to cause pain.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
subtlemee:
Marry another wife that her truncated labia majora and labia minora can accommodate the coi*tus and leave us in peace
Is this coming from you shocked

Not so sweet love
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by naijajobx: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
don't go too deep.learn more below.just sign up
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by lhawarl1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
DemonMonkey7:
then you my brother needs epp! calling.... all Autobots...
cheesy 'The last knight' don come out?
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by mrsfavour(f): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
if u married as u said ,make sure u have enough orgasm b4 penetration and be gentle when thrusting ,avoid positions that will deep-penetrate .since she has complained it ,means she is really uncomfortable with it. keep being conscious until it widens and suits u.
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ok
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by free2ryhme: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sagamaje:

It is a pity that nairaland gets emotionally when it comes to reading sex related content

e.g given advice to fake people including the op

no married man will come to nairaland and share his sexual escapades with invisible people esp children on nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sagamaje:

Stop doing drugs
Go for rehab
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by midehill(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
subtlemee:

mtcheew so u love guys to.marry two wives
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sagamaje:
When you say BIG what are you basing this on? Have you seen other dicks? They are HUGE! So you can't just assume that you have a big dick just because one girl said you do. At least if you posted it than we'd be able to judge for ourselves. The answer to your question is simple she is not interested in having sex with you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by ashjay001(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
uboma:

Small boys all over Nairaland.
Go and play with your mates.
my earlier comment wasn't meant for you.
those who know, understands the meaning of my earlier comment.

Lol gringringrin
Those who no what?! U n ur myopic self!
No be ur fault sha, but I can relate very well with d op.
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by yinkeys(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Rtopzy:
Dont be quick to judge he jilted girls. How are you sure he's the dumper, he might be the dumpee you know. undecided
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Rtopzy(f): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
yinkeys:
Dont be quick to judge he jilted girls. How are you sure he's the dumper, he might be the dumpee you know. undecided
You r rite bro......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman / She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do / Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.