Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Amazing Gov. Bello Turned Zobo Into Malt Drink. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing Gov. Bello Turned Zobo Into Malt Drink. (372 Views)

Yahaya Bello Turned You To A Clown - Ganduje’s Aide Mocks Dino Melaye / Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Kogi APC Stakeholders Give Conditions For Genuine Reconciliation With Gov. Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Gov. Bello Turned Zobo Into Malt Drink. by azimibraun: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2017
A lot of leaders around the world have a common trait in them. May be it's because Man was created in the image of God as the holy books told us or they just have that undying desire to play God amongst men. I met a woman this morning at the Gtb ATM in lokoja dancing and singing God's praise and Gov. Bello's praise equally and simultaneously. She couldn't just hide her excitement. Nobody on the short waiting que asked her what the happiness was all about. she was singing and saying "I no go do Zobo again today o!!!.... I go buy malt for me and my children... and I go give beggars small.." she went on to say the last time she received salary was 2016 exactly 12months ago. That about 3am this morning, she woke up to ease herself and that's when she saw a salary alert. I asked her why? And she said due to the screening and verification civil servants are undergoing her salary was stopped for 12months. She getting her salary means she has now been cleard. But I didn't bother to ask her how many months out of the 12 months that was paid. I just walked on by. Like the typical Nigerian that I am, I just felt so sad she had to suffer for 12months but again I was also happy to see her happy getting something at the end her pain. I wished her a happy Malt drinking sallah celebration and thank the Zobo to Malt miracle working Gov. Bello.
Re: Amazing Gov. Bello Turned Zobo Into Malt Drink. by Krossbow123: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
a miracle indeed

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Apc To Pdp: Your Plan To Stage A Comeback Dead On Arrival" / Law Enforcement Agencies Remain Helpless In Putting Stop To Ikorodu Killings / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.