Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

"No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally (951 Views)

Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Bukola Saraki Performs As An Upcoming Artist At A Rally In Kwara (Pics) / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by kokomaster4d: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lets unite and save this country

1 Like

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by izospindle(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
gud
Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
kokomaster4d:

Where are they holding the rally?
Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by StateNews: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
okay true talk
Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by amjoseph19: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Save it from whom, from what?
Nepotism? Tribalism? corruption?
save it from where I have to score far more than you inorder to have the same chance as you to get admitted??
Save it from one tribe having the sole right to kill another tribe without the law catching on him/her?
To save it from what actually?

Bleep "one Nigeria". Bleep that shit. Restructuring is the best way to save Nigeria. Same status quo is killing Nigeria more than secession.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by donsteady(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
I am from SS and pro one Nigeria, but sincerely Nigeria need restructuring. We can't continue like these. If Biafra succeed which I hope not. SS will definitely follow and remember we have the oil, is much easier for us to get foreign supports, we can easily trade oil for weapons. I think SS have more weapons than the Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by Oduduwatic: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
How rational is this? should northerners be the one saying 'no' to Biafra for the Ibos

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by Igboesika: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Useless f00ls. How many people were they able to rent that will campaign for one Nig ?. Everybody is tired of this country and this is nothing but deceit of the highest order .

Anybody who is thinking that this country would last for ages is less than animal when it comes to thinking.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by amjoseph19: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
If you guys love Nigeria, we should be parading play cards asking for Restructuring.

The common man have nothing to gain from this Centralized system.
We should all crave for a system in which I have to hold my local government chairman if the borehole in my community is not working not traveling all the way to Abuja to that.

12 Likes

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by Igboesika: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Only iddiots and fucckstardss are proud of this stagnant entity called Nig.

15 Likes

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by donsteady(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Igboesika:
Only iddiots and fucckstardss are proud of this stagnant entity called Nig.
You don't need to rain insult like Kanu. Be smart be intelligent. Make your submission objectively. You are likely to get ban on nairaland or even arrested if you continue like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by donsteady(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
amjoseph19:
If you guys love Nigeria, we should be parading play cards asking for Restructuring.

The common man have nothing to gain from this Centralized system.
We should all crave for a system in which I have to hold my local government chairman if the borehole in my community is not working not traveling all the way to Abuja to that.
Honestly that's what we need..

1 Like

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by amjoseph19: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
donsteady:

Honestly that's what we need..

Everybody knows, but who is bold enough to champion it in the south here. Who dares go against the North.

The southerns are busy fighting kanu who has made a bold move. We should capitalize on that.

The igbos and some niger deltans are gunning for secession. If the Yorubas go for restructuring. The government will have no option than restructure this country.

but my Yoruba people will rather sit on the fence as always.

7 Likes

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by meeky007(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
donsteady:

You don't need to rain insult like Kanu. Be smart be intelligent. Make your submission objectively. You are likely to get ban on nairaland or even arrested if you continue like this.
but how can someone get arrested for saying something
Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by kenny987(f): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
donsteady:
I am from SS and pro one Nigeria, but sincerely Nigeria need restructuring. We can't continue like these. If Biafra succeed which I hope not. SS will definitely follow and remember we have the oil, is much easier for us to get foreign supports, we can easily trade oil for weapons. I think SS have more weapons than the Biafrans.

Wait o! Is your grouse against Nigeria or Biafra? I don't understand ur comparison of ownership of weapons...
Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by Candyrain(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
donsteady:

So what's ur point? Is this what the thread is about?

U want people to know that u've also commented abi

1 Like

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by Candyrain(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
kenny987:

Wait o! Is your grouse against Nigeria or Biafra? I don't understand ur comparison of ownership of weapons...

I was just wondering same. Won't be surprised if he's still one of those still waiting to pass JAMB.

1 Like

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin grin grin hungry people

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by Yoshy: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
if we can agitate for lack of equity, fairness and justice this way, if we can solve all our social problems by dropping arms and following civility, Nigeria would be a country of my dreams.
Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by chiscodedon(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by Igboesika: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2017
donsteady:

If you did not condemn the killing of innocent people in Onitsha by your iddioticcc president and yet you are here preaching to me...then, you are a hypocrite. I am patiently waiting for the arrest by those cowards in NPF as you said. If you want to preach.. ensure that your conscience is clear.
Mind you.. I replied you based on your long stay in this forum and I know you are a matured person not because you quoted me.

1 Like

Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by todayboy: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Dss will not arrest or shoot any of them but if biafra come out they start shooting
Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by nototribalist: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2017
donsteady:
keep talking, until Fulanis come and cut your tongue. You own which sea. You own sea can fulani military all over the sea area in Niger Delta allow us to import even toothpicks? And you think Buhari is not wise by sending his brothers there to secure the area making sure nothing is happening there.
Re: "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally by GMBuhari: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
If you get on someone's radar , prepare to leave Nairaland permanently , You are not a certified whistle blower grin, seun is not interested in any feedback even despite receiving numerous complaints about certain power drunk people and complaints of influx of underage people who only come online to spite , spit fire, beat chest and cause tribal war

I think the gods of your ancestors is on your behind , otherwise , posts like this you for don collect 2097 ban

Yes, they do that too

oh and your last post has been deleted by "them"
kokomaster4d:

I mean, I have clients who said they placed ads on Nairaland, but nobody called them to buy their products. Most people according to them, just click on their ads, go to their website and do nothing.

2 posts disappeared
kokomaster4d:

Last active 1:33 i am guessing you got banned

(1) (Reply)

Why We Moved Against Fulani Herdsmen-jigawa Deputy Gov / Poster Of The Unimaid Geology Lecturer Killed By Boko Haram / Biafra: 28-year-old Got Healed Sighting Ipob’s Kanu In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.