Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Find It Difficult To Go Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Find It Difficult To Go Church (438 Views)

What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived / Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Difficult To Go Church by vpaymoney(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
My biz isn't going as before , can it be linked to the fact that I don't go to church anymore like before? And I find it difficult to go to church this days. Pls help me out.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Go Church by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
May be. Try to go next week and let's see the difference.

I do know sometimes that when u stop going to church ya biz may even be progressing more if that's what d devil can use to hold u down spiritually. God bless u sir.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Go Church by lionlamb020(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
First of all, God is not into the business of punishing people for not going to church. So if you only want to go to church so that your biz can grow, you're exploiting God and that's selfish. Besides, what makes it hard for you to go to church?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Go Church by vpaymoney(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
No urge
Re: I Find It Difficult To Go Church by mmsen: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
vpaymoney:
My biz isn't going as before , can it be linked to the fact that I don't go to church anymore like before? And I find it difficult to go to church this days. Pls help me out.

Your business has nothing to do with church attendance unless most of your customers are also church attendees who now look at you suspiciously because you no longer waste your time in church.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Go Church by Hier(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
vpaymoney:

Your not going to Church does not affect your business even though God expects that we go to Church. But one thing that I heard about Charcoal is, when a charcoal is with other charcoals that burns, that charcoal gets hot and no yama yama dares come around, but when the charcoal leave the midst of other charcoal, it becomes cold gradual, then yama yama can come, flies can now shit on it and do as it wants with it. What I would say is, the anointing breaks the yoke

But pray pls, thanks Luke 18:1
Re: I Find It Difficult To Go Church by Hiswordxray(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
vpaymoney:

Go to God and fix your relationship with Him
Re: I Find It Difficult To Go Church by lionlamb020(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
vpaymoney:
No urge
Pray about it. Ask God to reignite your desire for Him. Also, have someone who's spiritually matured enough to be accounted to. It'll help a lot

(1) (Reply)

Breaking-pakistan Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque Duringramadan/ / Satan's Meeting Against God / Allah Vs Crucifixion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.