Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style (1060 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by edunwablog: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nigeria’s leading blogger Linda Ikeji of Linda Ikeji blog is the cover girl for popular style magazine This Day Style for the June edition.

Linda Ikeji whose grass to grace story has pushed half of Nigerians into the blogging business looked totally transformed in the photoshoot released this morning on her page and the magazine’s page.
Photographed as usual by talented photographer TY Bello, Linda has indeed broken the internet with the beautiful photos!
more photos at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/06/linda-ikeji-is-cover-girl-for-this-day.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Papiikush: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
How old is she now?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Paulpenny(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Something is smelling like rotten fish here!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by nikkypearl(f): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
I love the green dress wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by edunwablog: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
edunwablog:
Nigeria’s leading blogger Linda Ikeji of Linda Ikeji blog is the cover girl for popular style magazine This Day Style for the June edition.

Linda Ikeji whose grass to grace story has pushed half of Nigerians into the blogging business looked totally transformed in the photoshoot released this morning on her page and the magazine’s page.
Photographed as usual by talented photographer TY Bello, Linda has indeed broken the internet with the beautiful photos!
more photos at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/06/linda-ikeji-is-cover-girl-for-this-day.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Sharplakezy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Paulpenny:
Something is smelling like rotten fish here!
do you mean?

Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by donaldking10: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Linda GO AND MARRY.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Jostico: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
donaldking10:
Linda GO AND MARRY.
is the marriage holding back your progress?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Vikky014(f): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Papiikush:
How old is she now?
Why are you asking
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Vikky014(f): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
donaldking10:
Linda GO AND MARRY.
As a married man are you richer than Linda don't tell me you are not married oo.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by donaldking10: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vikky014:
As a married man are you richer than Linda don't tell me you are not married oo.

since money is your problem, I pray u will have money, but u will die single.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Papiikush: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vikky014:
Why are you asking
I wanna date her undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Vikky014(f): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
donaldking10:

since money is your problem, I pray u will have money, but u will die single.
Idiotic jealous Animal you don't have any say over my life and let me shock you to bone marrows I have money and I'm not single Ode!!!! .
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Vikky014(f): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Papiikush:

I wanna date her undecided
You want to date her because of her age
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Papiikush: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vikky014:
You want to date her because of her age
I wanna subtract her age from mine and check if she is not too old for me undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by praizephoto(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
our dear mummy is beautiful
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by donaldking10: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vikky014:
Idiotic jealous Animal you don't have any say over my life and let me shock you to bone marrows I have money and I'm not single Ode!!!! .

u will die single meaning your husband will soon die.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Vikky014(f): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Papiikush:

I wanna subtract her age from mine and check if she is not too old for me undecided
How old are you 16
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by donaldking10: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vikky014:

moreover if u really have money like u claim, u won't even have time for nairaland.
u can't find wealthy responsible women like Linda Ikeji or Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala wasting their time on nairaland.

Broke-Ass Bitch.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Vikky014(f): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
donaldking10:

u will die single meaning your husband will soon die.
You are already a dead man. the life you are living is a mirage. My husband will live to see his great grand Children.

poor wretched soul like you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by donaldking10: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vikky014:
You are already a dead man. the life you are living is a mirage. My husband will live to see his great grand Children.

poor wretched soul like you.

i pity the husband that married a stupid irresponsible woman like u. u should be in the kitchen right now making food for him.
and not stay here on nairaland fooling yourself.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Vikky014(f): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
donaldking10:

moreover if u really have money like u claim, u won't even have time for nairaland.
u can't find wealthy women like Linda Ikeji or Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala wasting their time on nairaland.

Broke-Ass Bitch.
I can feed you for 20 years and clothe you without complaining. Goat that can't even boast of a single property to his credit ...See your stupid mouth like Linda go and marry.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Vikky014(f): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
donaldking10:

i pity the husband that married a stupid irresponsible woman like u. u should be in the kitchen right now making food for him.
and not stay here on nairaland fooling yourself.
I pity the unfortunate girl that will end up with a lazy broke ass niggah like you. Your lazy brain told you that my hubby vn't taken his delicious lunch Mumu animal that is a dead animal

my husband should be the one pitying your dead corpse.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by donaldking10: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vikky014:
I can feed you for 20 years and clothe you without complaining. Goat that can't even boast of a single property to his credit ...See your stupid mouth like Linda go and marry.

even here on nairaland, u are not even exhibiting any quality to show u are responsible, matured or even married. u are probably a baby mama out of wedlock.

imagine if your kid is reading your childish comments right now.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Papiikush: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vikky014:
How old are you 16
16 and half. Do you have a problem with that? tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Vikky014(f): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
donaldking10:

even here on nairaland, u are not even exhibiting any quality to show u are responsible, matured or even married. u are probably a baby mama out of wedlock.

imagine if your kid is reading your childish comments right now.
stupid human being that can't even boast of a single achievement as a dead man claiming to be responsible. let me shock you again I married a virgin Ode!!!!!.

will not reply a dead man again.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Vikky014(f): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Papiikush:

16 and half. Do you have a problem with that? tongue
lmao. don't make me laugh. Linda is your big aunty then.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by donaldking10: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vikky014:
stupid human being that can't even boast of a single achievement as a dead man claiming to be responsible. let me shock you again I married a virgin Ode!!!!!.

hahahahahhhahahahahaha.
stupidity at it's peak.
that then explains the kind of floppy husband u married.
I hope he's good on bed?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Papiikush: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vikky014:
lmao. don't make me laugh. Linda is your big aunty then.
Duh! tongue

I think you should chill...The fights up there wasn't necessary to me. You could have reported
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Vikky014(f): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Papiikush:

Duh! tongue

I think you should chill...The fights up there wasn't necessary to me. You could have reported
I want to put the low lifer where he belongs

I'm done with him.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by Papiikush: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vikky014:

I'm done with him.
I hope you will not get banned alongside when Mynd comes in grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style by donaldking10: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vikky014:

I'm done with him.

fool! u should as well have told me the size of your husbands d!ck.

M0R0N.

am outta here!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Adunni Ade And Gospel Singer Tope Alabi Makeup Free Faces / Nollywood Actor IK Ogbonna Gets Pampered With Kisses [PICS] / Remi Oshodi Aka Remi Surutu Resumes Acting After Days Of Mourning Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.