Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* (18075 Views)

How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur / The Ankara Style People Wore To See Black Panther In Cinema - Ankara Xclusive / My Fashion Today Check Funke Akindele And Mercy Aigbe Latest Ankara Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
I'm a personal fashion blogger and fashionista. Well here are few of my pictures. Drop your comments pals and also critics are more than welcome wink

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Op, is this ur taste when it comes to fashion?
undecided

U look is so ordinary..When we say "fashionista" it means a trend setter..The one bringing the fresh styles, color combinations that stand out from the rest...and oooh not to mention : THE LOOKS THAT WILL DEFINITELY SELL OUT IN THE MARKET.. undecided

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2017

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
More

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
undecided

U look is so ordinary..When we say "fashionista" it means a trend setter..The one bringing the fresh styles, color combinations that stand out from the rest...and oooh not to mention : THE LOOKS THAT WILL DEFINITELY SELL OUT IN THE MARKET.. undecided

Well my style is not so ordinary. Thanks all the same

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
wink

7 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Safiaa(f): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
You need to work on your style. It's not anything breath taking. This picture above me is probably the worst. You're wearing a suit jacket, then you tied a shirt around your waist, rolled up your trousers, with shoes that don't match. Please try and work on it. We all start from somewhere anyway

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Prince4945(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lol, gay ass mofo grin

17 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
dude..

lmfao..

this ain't fashion..

do you even know what fashionista means?

is that the only shoe you've got ??
I was expecting you'd have so many things to show..

stop embarrassing yourself and take all these pictures down

N.B. Eat something.. cry

airforce1 commann carry your bruva

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Preca(f): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
I'm speechless...really speechless

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Op, you have an average height and that is a plus.

Go to the gym, work out, get some abs and muscles, they you try out these photos again.

You look so lean, and it isn't a good one!!

Thank me later...

14 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Ajewealth123(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Honips:
I'm a personal fashion blogger and fashionista. Well here are some of my few pictures. Drop your comments pals and also critics are more than welcome wink
sir you need to eat a lot of food and vegetable o,I almost mistake you for one of these id camp inyanmiri

15 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by professorfal: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
what a HEAD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Young03(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
op na your type de fĂșck underaged girls

mtcheew

beardless nigga

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Safiaa:
You need to work on your style. It's not anything breath taking. This picture above me is probably the worst. You're wearing a suit jacket, then you tied a shirt around your waist, rolled up your trousers, with shoes that don't match. Please try and work on it. We all start from somewhere anyway
Did you not see my mention? undecided
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Martin0(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
undecided

Mrs kash abage shift ya face back or it not u self
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Safiaa(f): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Did you not see my mention? undecided
I've already told you..what you need to do. Im not going to chase after you. If you wanna get to know me...then you know what to do.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Op, you have an average height and that is a plus.

Go to the gym, work out, get some abs and muscles, they you try out these photos again.

You look so lean, and it isn't a good one!!

Thank me later...
Well i like the way I am. I really don't care about adding any more flesh. Thanks all the same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Safiaa:
I've already told you..what you need to do. Im not going to chase after you. If you wanna get to know me...then you know what to do.
Did you not see the whatsapp contact? undecided
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ajewealth123:
sir you need to eat a lot of food and vegetable o,I almost mistake you for one of these id camp inyanmiri

Abeg shift make I faint shocked

24 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
wink

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Safiaa:
There is nothing wrong to be different. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
professorfal:
what a HEAD!
lol you guys are funny

8 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Victornezzar: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
finally ur village witches has succeeded
Dey brot ur thread 2 fp
Op relax nd receive d insults grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
undecided

Baby grin

10 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Seriously bro?

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Honips:
Well i like the way I am. I really don't care about adding any more flesh. Thanks all the same.

lol... don't be offended ooo
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... don't be offended ooo
I'm not. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by FitnessDoctor: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
There Is nothing wrong with your photos Honips but you have to understand that when it comes fashion blogging in Nigeria it is about show casing rich clothing.
Imagine you were wearing gucci in one pic. versace in the next and so many others, by that you could be using what people already know to get people's attention and then introduce your brand into it (Just like the way Wizkid got into the International Media space by collaborating with American Artistes first and not going ahead to release his own singles).

Now the background of your pic should have a little wow or sophistication. It take a lot to be about a Fashion blogger, but what you should be showing is normally sophistication and riches, because no one wants to wear poor man cloth.

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

22 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
SingleDad:

Baby grin

grin

Daddy.. grin

So, u juz got back eehn.. wink how far na?

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Hmmm
Op all I av 2 say is Ow was church
fine bro, thanks
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
There Is nothing wrong with your photos Honips but you have to understand that when it comes fashion blogging in Nigeria it is about show casing rich clothing.
Imagine you were wearing gucci in one pic. versace in the next and so many others. That is what its all about. sophistification and riches
Well i want to change that trend. I want to create a Fashion trend for people who can't afford original Gucci and Versace but still look better than those who do.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Arrivals Of Ladies Dresses For 4000 / Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos / 15 Simple And Different Ways To Tying A Head Turban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.