Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m (2561 Views)

2008 / 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale (company Used) / Registered 2007 Toyota Prado For Quick Sale (company Used)- N3.2million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by viperman: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2010
Used by a company shortly and is up for sale as company is selling off all assets. Sold as is.

OPTIONS:

Fabric Seats
Automatic Transmission
Wooden grain finish
Power windows
Power Mirrors
Central lock system
Factory A/C
Factory CD and Tape player
Alloy Wheels
4-Cylinder Engine

Mileage: 56,000KM

[size=18pt]FIXED PRICE: 1.250M[/size]

If interested kindly call 08068097693 [/b]or email: [b]lexfrosty@yahoo.com

Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by darznets(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2010
@Viperman
Can this car fly for N1m, i have the cash now. Please give me a feedback as soon as possible.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by timisally: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
1m for the baby,cash ready
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by loluyankee: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2010
what is the last price for this baby? you can mail me loluyankee@yahoo.com, am interested and the cash is ready
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by viperman: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2010
I believe you guys can see the last price stated above.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by tomialph(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2010
hey viperman, u didnt state 1.250 as your last price, pls edit your post and include it
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by ajagx1: 8:13am On Jan 28, 2010
Viper how u dey?
I am interested in this your corolla.can it go for 1m, any way i will call you shorlty.

One love
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by viperman: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
@ajagx
u know u're my pal, this car wont go below this stated price o.
Na company want that money, that's repossession cost.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by anataala: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2010
intrested let me have vin first
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by viperman: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2010
still available
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by adasi678: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2010
Good day viperman,my first experience with you was unjust on my own part and i hope you know wat integrity means in whatever you do.i have waited to this moment to make my conclusions on you as a person.i have called you more than twenty(20) times on this particular car.you dont even think of the lady you have sressed so many times .i start to guess you are not a straight forward person.but i think you should think of your manner and all tpye of lies you have told of this particular car from 1.coming from from asaba 2.colleague being shot 3.water pump faulty. now you are out to say it is still available.Thinks of your self and integrity there is still more to life outside nairaland.YOU SHOULD MEND YOUR WAYS.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by unite4real: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2010
Good day viperman,my first experience with you was unjust on my own part and i hope you know wat integrity means in whatever you do.i have waited to this moment to make my conclusions on you as a person.i have called you more than twenty(20) times on this particular car.you dont even think of the lady you have sressed so many times .i start to guess you are not a straight forward person.but i think you should think of your manner and all tpye of lies you have told of this particular car from 1.coming from from asaba 2.colleague being shot 3.water pump faulty. now you are out to say it is still available.Thinks of your self and integrity there is still more to life outside nairaland.YOU SHOULD MEND YOUR WAYS.

What did Viperman do to you. can you enlighten us more because we all have to be very careful with some of this guys that sell cars online o.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by viperman: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2010
adasi678:

Good day viperman,my first experience with you was unjust on my own part and i hope you know wat integrity means in whatever you do.i have waited to this moment to make my conclusions on you as a person.i have called you more than twenty(20) times on this particular car.you dont even think of the lady you have sressed so many times .i start to guess you are not a straight forward person.but i think you should think of your manner [size=28pt]and all tpye of lies you have told of this particular car from[/size] 1.coming from from asaba 2.colleague being shot 3.water pump faulty. now you are out to say it is still available.Thinks of your self and integrity there is still more to life outside nairaland.YOU SHOULD MEND YOUR WAYS.

Point of correction. I Do Not lie to anyone because i fear no one and have no reason to.
The only reason you have things to list as lies above is because, of all the people who have been calling me to inspect this car i've been truthful to smileyyou to detail.
The car is very much available, but only available for inspection on friday, this i have also told you this morning; Yet you still went ahead to post this. I have been on this site since 2007 selling cars that belong to both other dealers and myself and no one has ever laid any allegations on my integrity. So why would a [b]meager [/b]car worth 1.250M that IS IN MY TOTAL CARE cause me to be dubious?
I have promised you that you'd show your client this car before i sell it to any other person even if i've had other people jostle for it with raw cash; and that i will do cause i'm a man of my word. Please desist from casting aspersions on my integrity.

@unite4real

I'm sure you're looking for a scandal story to get busy, Kindly go out to the vendor near you, and purchase a copy of CITY PEOPLE or ENCOMIUM magazine smiley
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by adasi678: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
yeah i have already posted it before i called you cos i have called you severally and neva picked up.you should know hw much discomfort you have caused me and this gil coming from afar.i always call you but you hardly call.it might be a chicken change to you but is just a wy you treat things and people that matters human relationship is the best legacy any businees can hold.also i am the one being toubled not you. i dont wish to tarnish your image but it is the way i feel and hw i was treated and i think i am free to my opinions.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by unite4real: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2010
@unite4real

I'm sure you're looking for a scandal story to get busy, Kindly go out to the vendor near you, and purchase a copy of CITY PEOPLE or ENCOMIUM magazine

I am very sorry u got me wrong. i needed to clarify the story. anybody that saw her report should feel pity for her until ur own story is also heard. we are all hear to operate in a safe environment and information like that and your response not good at all. maybe i got it all wrong because i simply took it that she bought the car from you and it gave her trouble and you could not assist. sorry we are all humans, cos i may have got it wrong.

if i may ask. is the car available for her alone to buy? or for entire Nairalanders. is the car faulty or inspection is limited to a few people.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by viperman: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2010
adasi678:

yeah i have already posted it before i called you cos i have called you severally and neva picked up.you should know hw much discomfort you have caused me and this gil coming from afar.i always call you but you hardly call.it might be a chicken change to you but is just a wy you treat things and people that matters human relationship is the best legacy any businees can hold.also i am the one being toubled not you. i dont wish to tarnish your image but it is the way i feel and hw i was treated and i think i am free to my opinions.

NO probs, I appreciate your mature words and approach, and like i've said over the phone I am deeply and heavily sorry for the inconvenience caused so far. I will try to make it up to you and the girl in any small way i can when we meet.
I will buzz you tomorrow as i said. smiley

unite4real:

I am very sorry u got me wrong. i needed to clarify the story. anybody that saw her report should feel pity for her until your own story is also heard. we are all hear to operate in a safe environment and information like that and your response not good at all. maybe i got it all wrong because i simply took it that she bought the car from you and it gave her trouble and you could not assist. sorry we are all humans, cos i may have got it wrong.

if i may ask. is the car available for her alone to buy? or for entire Nairalanders. is the car faulty or inspection is limited to a few people.

No probs man, Viper is a lover not a fighter cheesy

The car is available for inspection on weekends smiley
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale(company Used): American Spec: 1.250m by viperman: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2010
Still available smiley

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Landcruiser SMART KEY- Replacement / A Sweet Tokumbo 2009 Lexus IS250 For Sale / 2013 JAGUAR XJ L - Salvage Title - $18,500.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.