Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] (2716 Views)

My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Ugly Photos? By iLegend [Pictures]
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
As a poor and mad guy like me, I decided to hitchhike to Garrison, PH, and launch a new naughty and rugged big screen phone. God go punish Apple for frustrating my life like Obasanjo did to Eedris' career. Android all the way!
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
So, I picked the phone, powered it and went straight to "Settings" to check the specifications and bingo! I fell in love with it.
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
I paid and mirthfully went home, but I forgot to check the camera quality. While at home, I accidentally clicked on camera and took my first photo with the front camera and I was shocked! I'll upload a picture for you to see why...
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Side note: I have been offline on all social media platforms since October, 2016. I used those months to do meaningful things.

Damn! Social media is a time waster for those who don't regularly reevaluate their lives or lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
My good NLers, I'm going to install a new Whatsapp tonight so that we go chat small. Please, don't chat naughty with me else I go tell my mommy for you.
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Before I'll post my ugly picture(s), look at this: Which of my pictures do you want to see?

1. Picture of me on beard.
2. Picture of me looking shaved and decent.
3. Picture of my tiny ****.
4. My most recent picture.
5. The 1st picture I took with the phone.

Choose one and I may upload it just for you. Your time starts Now. Lefulefu and IamSINZ I know what TrapQueen77 your wife will choose.

Ladies, oya chose one make I sama una the picture. And for my ChatDicted fans, I've got good news. Stay tuned
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by IamSINZ(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oga wetclef, welcome back, sir.

1 Like

Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
IamSINZ:
Oga wetclef, welcome back, sir.
I heard Sêun made you Chairman of Romanceland.
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by ogorwyne(f): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
nna ehn!
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Thrash angry
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
loneatar:
Thrash angry
Lol.
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by indodon(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
ogorwyne:
nna ehn!
ya came to see naughty pics? buhahaha!!!
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by refiner(f): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
I choose option 3....i'm waiting undecided

1 Like

Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
refiner:
I choose option 3....i'm waiting undecided

1 Share

Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by Oyindidi(f): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
No angry
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
indodon:
ya came to see naughty pics? buhahaha!!!
grin
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
No angry
You eh! Our matter big pass Nairaland. It's been long, Oyindidi. I hope you're fine? And how many troubles have you looked for so far? I'm here to fight for you.
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Okay, I'm going to put the first picture I took with the front camera on my profile for 12 hours, then I'll take it down. It's ugly o!
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by Oyindidi(f): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
iLegendd:
You eh! Our matter big pass Nairaland. It's been long, Oyindidi. I hope you're fine? And how many troubles have you looked for so far? I'm here to fight for you.
gringringrin too busy to look for trouble. Just got home now.

I'm doing great, you?
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by IamSINZ(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
iLegendd:
I heard Sêun made you Chairman of Romanceland.

If the job comes with a jumbo pay and a chance to grope Farano whenever I want, I'll take it! grin
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringringrin too busy to look for trouble. Just got home now.

I'm doing great, you?
Not bad.
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by Oyindidi(f): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2017
iLegendd:
Not bad.
thank God
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

If the job comes with a jumbo pay and a chance to grope Farano whenever I want, I'll take it! grin
Even without a jumbo pay I know say you go take am. Bad guy. You keep spoiling virgins like us here on NL.
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
thank God
Won't you come to my wedding?
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by Oyindidi(f): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2017
iLegendd:
Won't you come to my wedding?
you didn't tell me about it. Why not
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
you didn't tell me about it. Why not
What if I make you the 16th wife? I want to wed more than one girl at once.
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by Oyindidi(f): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
iLegendd:
What if I make you the 16th wife? I want to wed more than one girl at once.
Be serious, where is the venue?
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by ff0000(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
iLegendd:
LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Ugly Photos? By iLegend [Pictures]

[/s] angry
Re: LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] by ff0000(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=iLegendd post=57833278]As a poor and mad guy like me, I decided to hitchhike to Garrison, PH, and launch a new naughty and rugged big screen phone. God go punish Apple for frustrating my life like Obasanjo did to Eedris' career. Android all the way!

[/quote][/s] angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! / Two Ladies Stripped Nak.ked & Tortured By Dubai Men-pics (see Why / Police Men Are After Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.