Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 (29840 Views)

Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) / "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Deepfreezer(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
He still owe 50$ for the case that he can't pay.. Guy is flat broke. He has a public defender cause he can't afford a lawyer and none of his old buddies are there for him eighter. Hope his family will show up in court cause they not gonna see their brother / son for a very long time.. Welcome to Miami Dammy were 419 don't work. U can't bribe the police here and u can't bribe the judge.. Even if u had money lol
lols tell them Nina.

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by chronique(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Sauce kid dissed Godwon the other time about being in jail and not being responsible enough to take care of his kids cause he was behind bars. Now, it's his turn to go to jail. Funny how life turns quickly.

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Nina4u(f): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2017
I just can't wait to hear Dammys sentecing... 9 fellony charges.. Wowwww 3 fellony charges in California will end u life in prison..
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Nina4u(f): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Dammy has 9 ...3rd degree fellony charge and risk 40 years in prison 1-5 years for each fellony
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by imustsaymymindo: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
Cybercrime is linked to the music industry because of the basics....Fame attracts all sorts of money. If you are naive, please know this now, Internet fraud and Nigerian music are closely tied...For upcoming acts, the music business is expensive. With no financial backing from a label, how do you expect an upcoming act to pay for studio time, mixing, printing of CDs etc?
An unknown Nigerian singer needs at least 4 million Naira to make an impression in the crowded music scene...
Where do you expect a poor upcoming singer to get this kind of money from? To successfully break an artist in Nigeria you need between N30m-N50m to do so. Look around you, where are the music labels?
There is no financial support system for the Nigerian artist. In the dire search for money, he will have to turn to the closest person he knows who has that kind of money in his area.
Here enters the neighbourhood yahoo boy, the modern-day Robin Hood who steals money abroad and lives like a king. The yahoo boy is benevolent and gives him the required money. The singer goes into the studio, records a killer track and sprinkles his benefactor's name all over it.... On the surface, it would be easy to say that bored young Nigerians got on PCs and started scamming gullible white people. It, however, goes deeper than this..... With just N1,000 they could go on the web for an hour. Cyber cafés adapted to their new set of customers. Overnight browsing became popular in cyber cafés and young men tired of the bleak life they were facing logged online and became Yahoo boys. The business back then was called Yahoo-Yahoo named after the search engine Yahoo. Google wasn't popping back then...I don't think I have heard any Nigerian song that has explained how Internet fraud became a thing in the country except for Modenine's '419 State of Mind'. All we have is cheap praise singing, beggars pleading for gold coins from corrupt men...In fact, some Nigerian artists are singers by night and fraudsters by day. Internet fraud has blended with the music industry that sometimes it is hard to differentiate what's real and what is not...That fancy car your favourite singer just posted on Instagram was most likely gotten from Yahoo-Yahoo. The so-called wealth these singers flaunt is fake. It is not a result of their hard work. The so-called success of the Nigerian music industry is a myth. If you believe in it, you are stuck in the Matrix...The hustle continues...awon boys chache lo.... I know music artist in Lagos and has seen what they do.. I got suspicious and quit. Different ppl sent me money from Canada or Florida bla bla for ex.. and I sent it to Lagos.. This is music artists trying to be established with their own record labels

You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Miltonbit(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2017
Rtopzy:

Lolz

Lol. no mind me jare. I get angry when I see ppl lyk dat giving Nigeria bad name abroad. Morning n nyc moniker u got.
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by prof22(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2017
No sé, quieren ser muy rico muy rápido y ellos son muy perezoso. Quiero hablar con usted en whatsapp. quote author=OrestesDante post=57833299]¿Otra vez?
La familia de Dammy Krane.
Loco hermanos!

¿No se el problema de estos los hombres?[/quote]
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by earnontime231: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Happy new week and let the blessings of this week began in your life .
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by ivolt: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:
The hustle is real, bro sorry!

He is a fraudster and a thief, stop sugarcoating crime.
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by tianshie(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
He still owe 50$ for the case that he can't pay.. Guy is flat broke. He has a public defender cause he can't afford a lawyer and none of his old buddies are there for him eighter. Hope his family will show up in court cause they not gonna see their brother / son for a very long time.. Welcome to Miami Dammy were 419 don't work. U can't bribe the police here and u can't bribe the judge.. Even if u had money lol

You're right, he's probably going to end up in jail. At least a few of those charges will stick, if not all. Erik Courtney, his lawyer, isn't a public defender, though. He's a private attorney. Davido is probably paying for the lawyer. Or maybe someone loaned Dammy Krane's family money to pay the lawyer. That's why he's jumped in the studio now: make some bullsh*t music, put it out on itunes, have people buy it, and the money goes toward paying for his lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Juanpablo85(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
OrestesDante:
¿Otra vez?
Loco hermanos!

¿No se el problema de estos los hombres?

Hola señor
!
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Nina4u(f): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Here is the complaint..

Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Nina4u(f): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2017
He had an internet friend that gave him the card and he didn't know the internets friends name.. Yeah ok
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by technicallyrich(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2017
It is their work.and average yoruba man is a thiief,fraudster,ritualist,dirt and smell like cow shit.
I will be hapy if they kill him.shot the yoruba boy to death,he sings nonsense and not useful to africa.
I will also go on international blogs to lead the campaingn.
#shot sauce kid and Dammy krane to death they are thieves and fraudsters.
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Nina4u(f): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:
It is their work.and average yoruba man is a thiief,fraudster,ritualist,dirt and smell like cow shit.
I will be hapy if they kill him.shot the yoruba boy to death,he sings nonsense and not useful to africa.
I will also go on international blogs to lead the campaingn.
#shot sauce kid and Dammy krane to death they are thieves and fraudsters.
I love the song incase of incasity and Amin undecided wasted talent.. On point was just trash.. He just made some noice so ppl belive hes doing something.. And that was probably financed by yahoo bois that invested in him with their stolen money lol
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Lucky him it's fraud. If it was a violent crime in a state like Idaho, he'd have been onto a tough one. Max security yards are run by the white boys. Shot callers don't take kindly to 'niggers'. ( Idaho, Montana, either Dakota, Wyoming, Iowa-all tough yards for blacks). Happy two years Sinzu.
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2017
prof22:
No sé, quieren ser muy rico muy rápido y ellos son muy perezoso. Quiero hablar con usted en whatsapp. quote author=OrestesDante post=57833299]¿Otra vez?
Loco hermanos!

¿No se el problema de estos los hombres?

No hay problema, pero me no soy en whatsapp por ahora. Pero puedemos todovia hablar en nairaland o facebook(Buscar Dairo kunle Victor imagen guy fawkes).

Soy aprendiendo espanol.

So, Perdon my grammar for now
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Juanpablo85:

Hola señor
!

Hola Mi Hermano! ¿Como estas?
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2017
BroZuma:
Again?
Let them expose all the fake big boys..
Nah them..

Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Ziggyzito(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
Omo ale Jati jati. Dbanj is next.
foool
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Rtopzy(f): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Miltonbit:

Lol. no mind me jare. I get angry when I see ppl lyk dat giving Nigeria bad name abroad. Morning n nyc moniker u got.
Good evening, thx
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Miltonbit(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rtopzy:
Good evening, thx
UWC. so how's the sallah celebration/ holiday in KD?
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Rtopzy(f): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Miltonbit:

UWC. so how's the sallah celebration/ holiday in KD?
Fine, urs?
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by SHOCK7(m): 12:34am On Jun 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Eyah... Kaka kin jale, maa kuku d'eru.
hello , sexy

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Miltonbit(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Rtopzy:

Fine, urs?

Not bad dear. sorry I wasn't online last nite. I hope your mrng is as beautiful as ur smile?
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by ogbonti: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2017
jaytime:
When the news of this guy relocating to the US broke, I was like why? Because he was doing well and he had a unique style with which he was easily identified with. I still remember his collabo with Davido then; the song and the video was dope. Whatever made him leave naija, I don't know. Now look at the mess he has gotten himself involved in. I pray God sees him through.

There goes his green card prospects. He is now a felon! And as an intending immigrant, he has proven he lacks the moral character of a future US citizen, so green card is over for him. Even if he got it already, they will revoke it. If he got citizenship already, it cannot be taken away from him, BUT, with a felony weight hanging over his neck, he will be denied so many privileges that it will be best for him to just return to Nigeria- where successful big time thieves are rewarded and celebrated.

Folk's learn. He got into this mess probably because he ignored the advise of some of us here that "money doesn't grow on trees in America, you gat to burst your butt" to work hard. He couldn't cope, and fell for the lure of easy money and crime....

ADVISE: if you are making it in Nigeria, stay in Nigeria. A bird in hand is worth 100 in the bush

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Rtopzy(f): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Miltonbit:

Not bad dear. sorry I wasn't online last nite. I hope your mrng is as beautiful as ur smile?
Its okey. yep, it is. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Miltonbit(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rtopzy:

Its okey. yep, it is. Have a wonderful day.

I can do that only if u permit me to send u msg privately. can I slide into your DM?
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Rtopzy(f): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Miltonbit:

I can do that only if u permit me to send u msg privately. can I slide into your DM?
Lolz, yea you may.
Re: Sauce Kid Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Stealing $15,000 by Miltonbit(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rtopzy:
Lolz, yea you may.
Thanks. I just did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo & AY Comedian Share Intimate Pose In New Photo / Vera Sidika And Her Dubai-based Nigerian Boyfriend Have Broken Up / Admiral C4C: Nigerian Born Romanian Based Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.