Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else (43963 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by nams77: 6:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Drdreyy:
this is pure photoshop. she can't pose on a very busy road like that., and even with a snake.
a closer look at the picture reveals that it's fake and made up.
I believe you joor. This kind rubbish post on a Monday morning

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by emmadubai(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:
Please the quote on my profile, how do i remove it ooo?? I am not a muslim and will never be. I am a Christian. Please my people, make una help me ooo

How did it get there?
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by ExInferis(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Drdreyy:
this is pure photoshop. she can't pose on a very busy road like that., and even with a snake.

Im a photoshop expert and i can tell you the small of her back is tweaked to accentuate her curves.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by drfizzy: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2017
I pity for my fellow men

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by misano(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Drdreyy:

I think I get ur point. Her shoulder and D old man's hand are not in the same environment and D lightings differ.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by loomer: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Overload
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by ngwababe(f): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
emmadubai:

How did it get there?

I did it out of ignorance. i read something they posted and i wanted to ask a question, i never knew it will turn like this. Make una forgive, i won't come again!

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by ngwababe(f): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2017
judgedredd22:

Nwanyi oma leeee! ichóró gini gaa there kwanú? try editing your profile!

Dede emeelam ya, ike ndia gwuru ooo! Imeela

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by ngwababe(f): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2017
OTAIFOHJ:

Click on Edit your profile
Do justice to ya personal text!

Yeah i have done that, thanks.
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by pepperdem001(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2017
d father of dat boy is also starring at d yansh #like father like son
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by olu101017: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
This Lady needs thorough education, implanting silicon and altering your body and skin color doesn't pay. She will end up spending fortunes to maintain her body cos those stuffs do expire. She will be going upgrading and updating her body every year. Don't start what you can finish.
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by Langbasa: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Another wonderful meme grin
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by Langbasa: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Drdreyy:
Guy you dey see road.
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by sanerugwei: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2017
lifestyle1:

Send a message to the mod.

BTW Christians and Muslims worship one God

The person who came up with that text on your profile don't believe in God.

What you have said is not correct. If they worship the same God, they wont be two different religions.
Don't get it twisted, true Christians know who they worship.
True mohammedians also know who their god really is.

For those that put the text forcing people to accept such, I will say its very childish and doesn't mean a thing.
Why not create a secret sub forum for those kind of threads where only coded people can see and comment on.
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by Antoeni(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Bigger than bombay
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by allstarcomic(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2017
SHE LOOKS GOOD, AS ALWAYS..

WELL GUYS HOW MANY HAVE WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS HERE ON YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by CocaineSniffer: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:
Please the quote on my profile, how do i remove it ooo?? I am not a muslim and will never be. I am a Christian. Please my people, make una help me ooo
Its an oath you've sworn till enternity that you now embrace islam grin. It can never be removed. cheesy Thats why I'm always careful to comment on muslim threads. They run it like its an occultic organization or _shit. Welcome to the jihad republic bro. They'll love you there. grin
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by allstarcomic(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
HMMMMMM

WELL GUYS HOW MANY HAVE WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS HERE ON YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by vickylincon(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Drdreyy:
guy... you b winch. just saw it o. I also do Photoshop but my mind no go there at all. Open my cap for you sir. there's a lady there, you can see her face covered b the snake tail abi head
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by ngwababe(f): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

Its an oath you've sworn till enternity that you now embrace islam grin. It can never be removed. cheesy Thats why I'm always careful to comment on muslim threads. They run it like its an occultic organization or _shit. Welcome to the jihad republic bro. They'll love you there. grin

God forbid embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by BackToLife: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:
U open ur eyes wide and enter one chance! grin

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by murtalaa(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Poor Kid, would be scarred for life.
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by TKDEE(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2017
look at what this one is doing to uncle Lala's food..
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by somessi: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2017
The old man and the little child were arguably wondering why the heck the snake hasn't bitten the lady. Lol...
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by ngwababe(f): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2017
BackToLife:
U open ur eyes wide and enter one chance! grin

The thing don weak me, chaiii!

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:
Lolzzz. grin It's been on my profile as well and made viewing it an UNPLEASANT sight. I guess they want to make us Muslims by force, so they do not want to remove it. grin
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by ngwababe(f): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tearless:
Lolzzz. grin It's been on my profile as well and made viewing it an UNPLEASANT sight. I guess they want to make us Muslims by force, so they do not want to remove it. grin

Gush! Unpleasant no be small...

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by okonja(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
That's a thank mehn! undecided
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by tk4rd: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2017
ngwababe:
Have you ever commented on any thread in the Islamic Section and agreed to the quote that "you are a Muslim" before allowed to comment.??
I don't know why Christians and other religions don't have their own quotes on threads that are exclusively meant for their religions (Including our various African Traditional Religions)..
Seun, Lalasticlala, and other mods, please look into this.
Re: Vera Sidika Poses With Snake, But Everyone Is Talking About Something Else by tk4rd: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2017
ngwababe:

Bros i saw it oo, i wanted to ask a question on what they posted to be clarified on something, i never knew it will end up like this ooo. But a week?? Its much na
Sorry dear..
I can't even agree to that, no matter what.
Even if it won't show on my profile.. That is why I jump their threads. No matter the lessons they have in them,, they were never meant for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Lann’s PVC Campaign Causes Stir At Balogun Market / Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Sexy Body, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.