Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

How To Chat Incognito On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Chat Incognito On Whatsapp (3920 Views)

How To Chat Using Bluetooth Without Data / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / Whatsapp Introduces Click-to-chat: Send A Message From Your Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Chat Incognito On Whatsapp by Jaydrakes5(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
If you are using Uc browser and Chrome, you must have come accross that word “incognito” meaning invisible mode. When browsing incognito, you are browsing in a hidden mode.
Although Whatsapp does not have the “incognito” feature but
you can still chat un noticed. Just carefully follow the steps below and you'll activate your own “Incognito” mode on your Whatsapp.
Step 1
Launch your whatsapp and go to Settings....
(continue here)
http://phonetechvilla..com/2017/06/how-to-chat-incognito-on-whatsapp.html
Re: How To Chat Incognito On Whatsapp by emmayayodeji(m): 12:53am On Jun 26, 2017
angry

17 Likes

Re: How To Chat Incognito On Whatsapp by directonpc(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Learner! Wehdon

3 Likes

Re: How To Chat Incognito On Whatsapp by sammyp01: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Step 1
Launch your whatsapp and go to Settings

Step 2
Enter Account settings and then Privacy

Step 3
*Tap “Last Seen” and tick “Nobody”

Note: Setting your “Last Seen” to Nobody you Won't be able to see other people's Last Seen status

Step 4
Now go to “Read reciepts” at the botton of the screen and untick the box beside it. This will make your contacts not know if you have read their messages.

Note: Disabling the “read reciepts” you won't be able to see “read reciepts” from other people I.e you won't know if other people have read your messages.

Having done that, you can now chat incognito without getting seen.

5 Likes

Re: How To Chat Incognito On Whatsapp by Fajs: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Even a two year old knows this, this is so dumb

1 Like

Re: How To Chat Incognito On Whatsapp by mhiztaNexy(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2017
if you are online,it will still show. dumb procedures kids believe in

1 Like

Re: How To Chat Incognito On Whatsapp by otimothy(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Why do I have to go incognito, when if I choose not to respond, heaven no go fall.

1 Like

Re: How To Chat Incognito On Whatsapp by Nbote(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
if you are online,it will still show. dumb procedures kids believe in

U dey mind d mumu OP wey jus begin use whatsapp.. See how he quickly rum com as if he has discovered Mungo Park.. It only hides ur last seen time. Once U are online anyone sees u online..

1 Like

Re: How To Chat Incognito On Whatsapp by mikhe2(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Op go nd make use of whatsapp gb... Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How To Chat Incognito On Whatsapp by Jaydrakes5(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
All u experts who claim to know so much should leave this post 4 people who don't and stop rumbling comments. If u knew it, then y did u view the post?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out New Opsson Tablet TB1 With Specs... / The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi / If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.