Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) (15701 Views)

Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) / Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by 247frolicboss(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Father Of Kidnap Kingpin, Evans Wants Him Taken To T.B. Joshua For Deliverance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsubif6iPm8

Father of suspected kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeje Dumeme Onuwamadike, also known as Evans, said his son should be taken to the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) for deliverance.

Mr Stephen Onuwamadike, (Evans’ father) made the appeal in an interview with Channels Television at his hometown in Anambra State, South-East Nigeria.

He noted that something was wrong with his son and expressed optimism that he would be delivered if taken to the general overseer of SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua.

“I have said it earlier, let them take him (Evans) to T.B. Joshua. I was at his church in 2012 and he said that if we see any criminal, we should bring the person so that when he gets delivered he would know himself,” Onuwamadike said.

He also appealed to his son’s victims to forgive him, saying his Evans’ acts have brought shame to him.

“It is a very big shame to me. I am still pleading with everybody he has offended to please forgive him,” the suspect’s father pleaded.

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/25/father-of-kidnap-kingpin-evans-wants-him-taken-to-tb-joshua-for-deliverance/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
I don't have anything to say tongue

6 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by hemartins(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
This is Nigeria.
Anything can happen.
Petty criminals are burnt instantly without any means of explanation.
Notorious criminals are taken to TB Joshua for deliverance.

64 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by OMOTOWO(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa and hemartins..abeg delete una comment...eyago fun omolona..e fun omolona lona,eje ko koja..

2 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
You said what? Wait for me

2 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Seanixking: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Amigo,una dey rock 7g network?
Evans mata don tire me sef.
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by macaranta(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Drama continues....

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by modsfucker: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Don't worry papa.... Hit squad would baptize him soon.

4 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by datola: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nonesense. TB Joshua ko T Beelzebub ni.

This Evans thing should be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Chuukwudi(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Everyone reaps what he sows, bountifuly too!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by ziga: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
And who should deliver all the people who have died at his hands?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by solid3(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
TB Joshua ko TB Suleiman ni.

The bags of iron beans wey him go chop till him die dey wait for am for Kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Christane: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
evans saga continues .
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by RichDad1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Can we stop this Evans gelism already? angry angry angry
It's getting boring

21 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Desdola(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Medicine after death

3 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Benekruku(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin

Someone that should be taken to Amadioha or Sango shrine

3 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Etc
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by awa(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Go to Ikeja Police Headquarters where they kept him and carry him to TB Joshua but make sure you return him there after the prayers

3 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by johnstar(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
All dis ppl nvr knw weytn dey do

Take him whr? My frnd str8 to hell

Kill d mudafvker

Imagine say kidnapper wn go meet yahoo pastor abi na scammer

6 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Sammy95: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
so after spending the money u now know ur son should be taking to TB Joshua for deliverance.... team fundLautech##

2 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Teewhy2: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
While didn't his father take him there since Abi he will say he doesn't know that he is a criminal, don't know why bloggers don make this guy family a celebrity overnite. Won't be surprised that at the end of the day we won't hear anything about this case again just like Clifford orji.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by Kylekent59: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
That's the mind of an innocent father.
I fully agree that the father is not in support to what his son does for a living

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by mhiztaNexy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Another one! (in dj khaleed's voice)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by tolexy123: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
He should go to prison first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by tolugar: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
He better meet God face to face

4 Likes

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by beautiful232(f): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
too funny
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by pennywys(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sorry sir we are not celebrating forgiveness to a kidnapper

Meanwhile, dear Nairalanders please help a brother check my signature, I'm in desperate need of that

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by preccy69(f): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
kk
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by objayjay: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Deliverance koor...itusile niii

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by emmy4lov(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
what's the need when his going to be sentenced to death..

Samsung grand prime for sale
07065173203 lagos

1 Like

Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by BiggieSmallsVI: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
His money should be used to FundLautech

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) by IgboAmakaa(f): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dey should kill DAT animal immediately

No b only tb Joshua even apostle suleman

Dey should hang him so DAT others will learn there lesson

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 / Police Recover Two Year-Old-Boy Sold In Imo For ₦100,000, Arrest Suspects / Man Who Robbed A Mosque In Niger State Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.