Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. (296 Views)

I Buy All Big Itunes And Amazon Cards / How Much Where You Charged On You Naira Debit Card Today For Online Payment? / Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Your Itunes And Amazon Cards And Let Me Give You Naira. by itzmoni(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Good day...no need to talk the long talk about trust,fear and all..A mans word is all he has,I was and still a guy man,I lost cards and won some..that's just the real truth about doing business ,you win some and lose some...its only by God's grace we pray our winnings are more than loses...i understand the risk and fear we have,I do also get the fear, but like i said...A man's word is

(1) (Reply)

Nominations Are Open For The Best Linkedin Company Pages Of 2017 / FG Plans N7.9tn Budget For 2018 / I Need Your Help With An Online Course Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.