Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Is The Health Implication Of Going Down South With A Girl?u Know Wot I Mean - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Health Implication Of Going Down South With A Girl?u Know Wot I Mean (3627 Views)

What Is The Health Implication Of Shaving Or Not Shaving Your Private Part? / I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Health Implication Of Going Down South With A Girl?u Know Wot I Mean by rotexsky(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2010
Is there any health risk when you visit a girl"s bottom wanderer with your ports MOUTH?
Re: What Is The Health Implication Of Going Down South With A Girl?u Know Wot I Mean by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2010
Re: What Is The Health Implication Of Going Down South With A Girl?u Know Wot I Mean by hermosa(f): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2010
i honestly don't know the risk, but my ex use to go down 4 up to 30 mins and last time i saw him he was clear of any kinda disease and if ur gurl can go down on u, so can u
Re: What Is The Health Implication Of Going Down South With A Girl?u Know Wot I Mean by hollandis(f): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2010
Going down on a woman ?how Grotesque ewwwwwwwwww

hermosa:

i honestly don't know the risk, but my ex use to go down 4 up to 30 mins and last time i saw him he was clear of any kinda disease and if your gurl can go down on u, so can u

If she decides to go down on me,what justification warrants any act of cuninlingus? .I won't force her to practice MouthAction,however if she decides to,its a big plus on me,though I believe the generally ''good feeling'' is mutual.

Reasons I can't go down on a woman

1. The highest level of Staphylococcus Aureus ,Streptococcus Aureus ,Entamoeba Coli and many form of hydra is found in a woman's v$agina
2. What if she is menstruating ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, infact this is my biggest concern
Re: What Is The Health Implication Of Going Down South With A Girl?u Know Wot I Mean by agathamari(f): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2010
^^^^^^^ misinformation!

you have a higher risk of contracting staph from a paper cut or scratching open a mosquito bite then through MouthAction (or any for of sex form that mater).  likewise you have a higher chance of contracting e-coli through improperly cooked foods as well us unpasturised chicken eggs/milk products then through sex.   neither is classified as a STD or STI nor is strep.  staph is actually naturaly occuring on the skin and the most common infection of preschool aged children (age 3-4 years).  Strep is caused by contact with infected things like shared toothbrushes, utensils, drinking glasses or by small children putting things in thier mouths after another child has done the same.  a strep invection vaginaly is CAUSED by someone with strep throat going down on a said girl NOT the other way around.

your biggest risk in MouthAction wether it be going down on a man or a woman is STD's like hiv/hep c./herpes/clamidia/ghonorea/etc.   you can also contract a oral yeast infection if your partner has a genita1 yeast infection (both in men and women) as well as bacterial vaginosis.

if your partner is clear of infection then you have nothing to worry about.  there are oral shield that can be used to perform cuninling which can aid in decreasing the risk of passing an infection or if you simply dont like the taste.   if you are worried about the status of a prospective partner then dont engage in any form of sexual activity.

(1) (Reply)

See The Ways To Prevent Low "Breast" Esteem. / Enemies Of The Beautiful bosoms / 6 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.