Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31090 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Sexina851(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Go and sleep - even though sleeping will not cure that your hideous ugliness.

At list I was bold enough to post a picture. Can u do same? Pained son of a gun. Biafra is dead on arrival anywhere other dan ur 5 rickety states, and if you are so Pained go and mop River niger

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by jargo89(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

She insulted me first so I decided its time to teach her a lesson she will never forget.
Even the one i only asked a sincere question from, insulted me. Is that how to win people over to support your agitation?
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
HopeAtHand:

[s]Only in your fvcking dreams will you be heads and shoulders above me in intellect. So in your mind certain symptoms of a disease is limited to only one ailment. Series of questions and test are conducted physically (emphasis on physically) to be certain. Doctors don't just merely arrive at conclusions.

For you to sit behind a computer or whatever and clearly arrive at such generalisation that anyone who doesn't agree with your viewpoint is a Yoruba shows how mentally developed you are. You must have proof of claims which in the context of this online anonymity has to be pictoral evidence.

You are making an absolute fool of yourself and I'm assuming you're the most brilliant in your family[/s].

Again: Intellectually, I am heads and shoulders above you. You are a mental weakling who attempts to hide his inferiority with passive aggressive platitudes and pseudo-reason. Get the fvck out of here.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Sexina851(f): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
hammer6:

transgendered! U tink we dont know ur a dude abi. mofo!

Where is this one coming from without a rope? Shuu, go find ur rope pls
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sexina851:

At list I was bold enough to post a picture. Can u do same? Pained son of a gun. Biafra is dead on arrival anywhere other dan ur 5 rickety states, and if you are so Pained go and mop River niger

You see this ugly thing said she was gonna sleep but see how she is still up stalking me. Me thinks the beyatch is in heat. You better self service yourself because even a bonobo monkey will not have sex with you. UGLY THING
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by I888(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Nna I am waiting. Pick a place. I am currently in Ghana. I can travel. Pick a place of your choosing. I will come down and meet you there. Lets see who will be bleeding and crying at the end of the day. Please don't disappoint me. I have always wanted to man-handle a sabo.
where are you in Ghana you motherfucking piece of shiit?
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hammer6: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sexina851:

Y is it dat u people all sound moronic? U must hate peace in ur little holes that u crawl out of everyday.

IPOB is peaceful, North have given notice, we accept, we write UN, they are coming to Nigeria soon.

Referendum is on the table. If Nigeria fall apart today forget this propaganda from yoruba press.

The AkwaCross already dont like u Edos.

Ijaw will definately head home. Even the ones in Cameroon (southwest)are calling to be added to Biafra.

Tiv and middle-belt want to join. We did not even add dem.

We dont need ur smelling ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Sexina851(f): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
jargo89:
Even the one i only asked a sincere question from, insulted me. Is that how to win people over to support your agitation?

Don't be surprised, that's how dey are. bunch of of unbred urchins dat can talk reasonably without insult

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
jargo89:

Guy if you insult me I will insult you. If you spit in my face, I will remove all of your teeth. If you steal 1 naira from me I will take a thousand naira from you. If you steal my car, I will steal and sell your children and wife. I don't know about the others you are talking about.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by HopeAtHand: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Again: Intellectually, I am heads and shoulders above you. You are a mental weakling who attempts to hide his inferiority with passive aggressive platitudes and pseudo-reason. Get the fvck out of here.

Your Nnamdi KANU that is not strategic is beneath me Intellectually, how much more you, his follower.

After drawing online maps and taking bullets during demonstrations, what next??

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Sexina851(f): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

You see this ugly thing said she was gonna sleep but see how she is still up stalking me. Me thinks the beyatch is in heat. You better self service yourself because even a bonobo monkey will not have sex with you. UGLY THING

Overgroown baby, no brain at all

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sexina851:

[s]Where is this one coming from without a rope? Shuu, go find ur rope pls[/s]

Shattap! You are too ugly to be in PUBLIC!!!
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by jargo89(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Guy if you insult me I will insult you. If you spit in my face, I will remove all of your teeth. If you steal 1 naira from me I will take a thousand naira from you. If you steal my car, I will steal and sell your children and wife. I don't know about the others you are talking about.
Thats a nice character you have. Keep it up.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Odingo1: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
If referendum will conducted in Akwa Ibom, I am 100% sure that they will vote to go with Biafra, a group of people can be paid to say anything they like but not on behalf of the entire masses living in Akwa Ibom which include Oron,Ibibio,Efik and Annang.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
I888:
where are you in Ghana you motherfucking piece of shiit?

Kumasi. Come and visit Muthafvcker. You useless waste of bonobo sperm!
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Sexina851(f): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Shattap! You are too ugly to be in PUBLIC!!!

Hehehe. Just like ur mama

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by I888(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Kumasi. Come and visit Muthafvcker. You useless waste of bonobo sperm!
where in Kumasi, bloody asshooollles
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sexina851:

Please fvck me daddy - I beg

Sorry, I don't wanna fvck you. You are too ugly and your punnanni is too dry!
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hammer6: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Odingo1:
If referendum will conducted in Akwa Ibom, I am 100% sure that they will vote to go with Biafra, a group of people can be paid to say anything they like but not on behalf of the entire masses living in Akwa Ibom which include Oron,Ibibio,Efik and Annang.

I will bet my car keys and house keys on dat.

Similarly Ijaw, i mean, where are the Ijaw going?

To go and fight Bini, Urhobo, Yoruba and Itsekiri?

Wen dey have a home in the East where dey are loved and their own boss

Look at the Kalabari, they are practically kith and kin with the Igbos of Rivers.

NigerDelta is a fancy for Igbo haters that is already doomed.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Odingo1: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Your Nnamdi KANU that is not strategic is beneath me Intellectually, how much more you, his follower.

Online warlord comparing himself with somebody that control over 5 million youth worldwide without giving enticement to them

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
HopeAtHand:

There is no ZOOgerian living or dead that has Nnamdi Kanu's intellect and sagacity. Quote me anywhere.

Mr. Hope - you are not an intelligent person. You are weak-minded and mentally lazy. That is why I don't wanna go down to your pathetic level.

Once again: intellectually I am heads and shoulders above you.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Odingo1:

GBAMEST GBAM!!!!!!
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Sexina851(f): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Sorry, I don't wanna fvck you. You are too ugly and your punnanni is too dry!

Hmmm. Now he's become a sex perv. U have a lot of defecit,totally abnormal.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
I888:
where in Kumasi, bloody asshooollles

Meet me at the main square you useless piece of shyte
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
hammer6:

I will bet my car keys and house keys on dat.

Similarly Ijaw, i mean, where are the Ijaw going?

To go and fight Bini, Urhobo, Yoruba and Itsekiri?

Wen dey have a home in the East where dey are loved and their own boss

Look at the Kalabari, they are practically kith and kin with the Igbos of Rivers.

NigerDelta is a fancy for Igbo haters that is already doomed.
Hehehe this one funny...

You mean Ijaws? Really? tongue

My Advice to IPOB is to consider a nation without the Ijaws because....

"It will never work".

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by HopeAtHand: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Odingo1:

Online warlord comparing himself with somebody that control over 5 million youth worldwide without giving enticement to them

He is controlling over 5million emotionally and mentally unstable youths who believe Russia and Isreal have sent fighter jets to bombard Nigerian Military. When IPOB youths believe Donald Trump gives a fvck about them, I really understand how pathetic the situation is.

What more can I say.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

[s]Hehehe this one funny...

"It will never work".[/s]

Thrash! We know the Ijaws of value. A PDP Youth tout like you is irrelevant in the scheme of things.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
HopeAtHand:

[s]He is controlling over 5million emotionally and mentally unstable youths who believe Russia and Isreal have sent fighter jets to bombard Nigerian Military. When IPOB youths believe Donald Trump gives a fvck about them, I really understand how pathetic the situation is.

What more can I say[/s].

Mr. Hope STOP exposing your abject mental limitations. You are so mentally lazy, its quite sad and pathetic. I weep for you embarassed
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hammer6: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Hehehe this one funny...

"It will never work".
[/s]

Ijaw will jettison NigerDelta Republic, i will bet my Car keys and House on dat.

Wat are u willing to stake?
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
jargo89:
Thats a nice character you have. Keep it up.

Do me, I do u - that is justice my friend.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by kingthreatz: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

I will have you know that without Igbos/Ipob on NL Seun will not get traffick. We Igbos MAKE NL tick just as we make Nigeria aka the Zoo tick. Go anywhere in the world when you mention Nigeria the first thing people say is IGBOS. Without us the zoo is finished. Mark my words. When will leave Lagos will be inferior to Cotonou.

If you go to hell, you will say you developed hell too.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by HopeAtHand: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

There is no ZOOgerian living or dead that has Nnamdi Kanu's intellect and sagacity. Quote me anywhere.

Mr. Hope - you are not an intelligent person. You are weak-minded and mentally lazy. That is why I don't wanna go down to your pathetic level.

Once again: intellectually I am heads and shoulders above you.

Hehehe... you are scared of the disgrace I will hand down to you if you engaged me in an intellectual contest. I understand you clearly.

The followers are only as good as their leaders. As unstrategic as Nnamdi KANU is both in words and actions, so are his followers.

I rest my case. bye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form / Rivers governorship: Supreme Court upholds judgement nullifying APC primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.