Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31089 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hammer6: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Someone should find this monkey a job at the circus. What a dullard. No sense of history. Heck, no sense at all.

If is Ijaw territory in Bini and Ondo, Igbo will help u get it.

U cannot do it alone.

Even if u go alone, sooner rather than later u will need back up.

Who is ur back up? Who are reliable?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Yoruba (claiming Idongesit) try another tactics. This one is too stale. Biko.

My guy how market nah?
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hammer6: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Biafra will not allow an inch of its territory to be in any other country.

We will go to war for dat.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
hammer6:

If is Ijaw territory in Bini and Ondo, Igbo will help u get it.

U cannot do it alone.

Even if u go alone, sooner rather than later u will need back up.

Who is ur back up? Who are reliable?

They don't think of these things. They are too dull. Their brain is as black as their skin. No concept of consequence. No appreciation of history. That is why I insist he is not an Ijaw of value. He is a PDP/APC/APDA fvck boy.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
hammer6:

Yeah Phantom maybe but Actual Biafra definately.

U gat no where else to go. tongue
Na so.

but Biafra having Ijaw is a failed project... But we support una proposal for Biafra tho... cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Idongesit85:

My guy how market nah?

Speak like a man. What market? Express yourself like someone who has at least an elementary education.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hammer6: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Na so.

but Biafra having Ijaw is a failed project... But we support una proposal for Biafra tho... cheesy

Asari Dokunbo: " Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Oron, Ekoi are more Biafran than Igbos."

Was he sleeping wen he said dat?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
hammer6:

Asari Dokunbo: " Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Oron are more Biafran than Igbos."
Was he sleeping wen he said dat?
Lol @ "Asari say"... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ernieboy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol

Ijaw is NOT

Was NOT

Will NOT

and

CANNOT be a part of any phantom Biafra...

please tell that to these Igbos who are trying to annex Niger delta into their proposed Biafra.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Odingo1: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Wehdon Sah!!! You get mouth walahi fa!!! I'm sure you will be the one to decide for Ijaw nation when the time comes!!!

tongue

How will a people that has a scattered settlement form a republic
, you will find Ijaws in Ondo, Edo, Rivers,Delta, Bayelsa(mainly Ijaws) etc,how are you going to jump other ethnic group territories to merge Ijaws together to form Ijaw nation, you know it is not possible,Urhobo, Isoko, Efik etc have more potential to form a republic than Ijaws because they occupy one particular geographical location,unlike Ijaws that is scattered within other tribes

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
ernieboy:

please tell that to these Igbos who are trying to annex Niger delta into their proposed Biafra.
Lol no need to overflog. I came here to just enjoy myself with them.

“The attention of the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) worldwide has been drawn to
a statement credited to one MASSOB leader, Solomon Chukwu published in the
Vanguard and other newspapers of Tuesday June 6, 2017 declaring that the
south-south region is included in the territory of Biafra which MASSOB,
IPOB and other self-determination movements are agitating for. This comment has been made by other Biafra leaders in different forums. For the records, the IYC wishes to state as follows:

1. That the Ijaw and Niger Delta people identifies with the Biafra struggle for self-determination.

2. However, we wish to state clearly that the Ijaw and Niger Delta struggle for self-determination predates the Biafra agitations. It is on record that even before the Biafra declaration of independence in 1967, Major Jasper Adaka Boro during the twelve days revolution declared a
Niger- Delta Republic in 1966. This was before the advent and struggle for the actualization of Biafra.

3. The Ijaw and Niger Delta people had always maintained separate and
distinct identity from our Igbo brothers of the South East.

4. While we share in the Biafra agitation for self-determination which is not in any way different from our agitation; we wish to clearly state that the Ijaw areas are not part and parcel of the territory of Biafra.

5. We will collaborate with our south eastern, middle belt and any other
minority groups in the quest for self-determination based on mutual respect and common understanding. In the coming days, we will start the constructive engagement on these terms”, the statement was quoted as
saying.
https://www.naij.com/1108555-we-part-biafra-ijaw-youths-blast-biafra-group.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Odingo1:

, you will find Ijaws in Ondo, Edo, Rivers,Delta, Bayelsa(mainly Ijaws) etc,how are you going to jump other ethnic group territories to merge Ijaws together to form Ijaw nation, you know it is not possible,Urhobo, Isoko, Efik etc have more potential to form a republic than Ijaws because they occupy one particular geographical location,unlike Ijaws that is scattered within other tribes
Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with a map of Nigeria... tongue

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ernieboy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Odingo1:

so how do u hope to bring them together under your biafra? are u planning to annex all the areas where ijaws have settlements?

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Odingo1: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
ernieboy:

so how do u hope to bring them together under your biafra? are u planning to annex all the areas where ijaws have settlements?
Biafra will be an umbrella in which all ethnic groups within Biafra will rule their-self and manage their resources in any geographical location they found their-self.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Odingo1: 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with a map of Nigeria... tongue
I think that you are the one that need acquaintance about Nigeria map and look at the Ijaw settlement because Ijaw have scattered settlement in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ernieboy(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Odingo1:

Biafra will be an umbrella in which all ethnic groups within Biafra will rule their-self and manage their resources in any geographical location they found their-self.
so those ijaws who have settlements outside biafra will live in another country while having allegiance to biafra republic? LOL.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Odingo1: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
ernieboy:

so those ijaws who have settlements outside biafra will live in another country while having allegiance to biafra republic? LOL.
Ijaws in Ondo and lagos are small in number,the Ijaws in Biafra will decide what to do with them when they have full control of their resources and self government of their people.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ernieboy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
franciskaine:
only tribal bigots who fail to avail themselves the lessons from history and the historical events that shaped the current Nigeria sing Biafra. I'm proud Anambrarian but I detest everything called Biafra of late. I'm beta off in Nigeria than a Biafra where I won't live in peace.
ur kinsmen will cal for ur head noe and even deny ur ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by I888(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Meet me at the main square you useless piece of shyte
Bloody foooll.. goes to Ghana to hide and causing chaos from there and when time comes, he will not come to Nigeria.

Meet me in Lagos within 48 hours and mention me when you are around.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by CapitalCee(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Go and sleep - even though sleeping will not cure that your hideous ugliness.

Dude you keep mentioning this lady's so-called ugliness, but to be frank. The Lady is quite beautiful from what I saw in her profile.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Dfinex(f): 12:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Odingo1:

So ijaw as an umbrella is not big enough to cover them? ....I mean they are scattered and as such can not form a nation but can be aligned into Biafra? ......SMH

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
eclecticbaron:

Seriously what's the exact point you are trying to make? Since there are other ethnic groups Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio should not talk abi? You sound like an IPOB. I have interacted with countless Akwa Ibomites who have some level of enlightenment plus the ones that witnessed the Nigerian Civil war. You Igbos can't include us this time. I've heard stories about how streets in Uyo were renamed with Igbo names...just to show you how oppressive it was for the 'minorities'...they say those who don't learn from history will let history repeat itself. No sane person from Akwa Ibom with a little knowledge of the events of 1967-1970 will want to be part of your Biafra. I ain't against you getting your country...please do by all means...but I am against being forced to be part of it.
[/s]

You're not ashamed.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 27, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Since you hate why can't you shut up and overlook it? Why must you be bringing insult and curse to yourself? You don't behave like a married woman as you claimed. Me, I hate a Biafra with the minority tribe because they will always feel cheated but I don't go about demonizing my people because of some funny inclusion of other minority tribes because I know when the time comes, there will be procedure and rules guiding secession.

You will live long. Amara can be very daft atimes.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Razorblades: 4:23am On Jun 27, 2017
Amberon11:
Pls keep quiet. You can't do jack. You people started a whole radio station to spread animosity. Maybe we should start treating your fvckup too. Rubbish!

Ignore the ugly cannibal, he is one frustrated troll exposed here few years ago. He is tired of his own life and will just label you any name, he is very daft and can call you more than 7 names on a single thread. Never seen a senseless being like that kid before. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Razorblades: 4:26am On Jun 27, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Yoruba woman - you have no shame. Ta!

You are a disgrace to your people, only God knows why you have no working brain. Is it because of your compressed head? I wish i can flog sense into your flat empty head, keep disgracing your people everywhere. Shameless being.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Razorblades: 4:36am On Jun 27, 2017
BigShazam:
Noise makers.

What do you know. Do you think that the Minority Ibibios can stand to form a republic in this life?

FAT LIE....

Know that Ibibio elders have collected money from PMB administration to weaken collision of Biafran states and there effort can not make any impact. Think again.

Using all this grammar to express discontent, can not make a toothless dog bite. All this effort is useless. If you do not know, Akwa Ibom has been Biafra land from its creation. A hand full of Ibibio people contending with the response Akwa Ibom state observed in 30th May 'Sit At Home' is enough to tell you that Ibibio is a Biafran state or has been swallowed by Biafra. It simply means that you guys just realised it now and are trying to take advantage of the situation to enrich your selfs by making demands in anticipation for future positions.
It amuse me to hear that, the so call Ibibio prefer to join the Niger Delta Republic which the name Biafra originated from.
Who told that greed of the few Tribal oil well owner's in Delta state can determine the faith of the masses. Asari Dokubo leads Delta State cry for Biafra.

My advise is that the Ibibios should stop Jumping around and just follow. Collect money from the so called Fulani and Hausa to destabilize the Biafra agitation is not bad. Be wise to chop run and follow Biafra. This is what the Ibibios should do.

If ND or Ibibio can not follow Biafra, then they do not have a choice minority with nothing making claims......
To envy the agitation and not follow, is to start yours. Please Mr ndoeyopbennet you can start an agitation, let us get busy with your effort we Nairalanders to know how long you will last in prison for your so called Ibibio. I can see the bitterness from past history in your post. An Ibibio man never loves an Igbo man.
[b]God has put the Ibibios under the Igbos for life and you can not do anything about it. [/b]Geographically, you are located inside the soup of Biafra and bitterly claiming Yam. All you will be identified as is a Yam soup. Biafra is agitating because of maginalization for 50 years. Talking of Ethnic Minorities like the Ibibios to want to make demands Biafra or not is expected. We understand your pain. Just follow for if you think that Nigeria will give you what Biafra can't? Then you are jumping from frying pan to fire.

Smh

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Razorblades: 4:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Odingo1:
I wish any ethnic group in South South that will wish to opt out of Biafra and stay with Yoruba and Hausa-fulani goodluck and better union in their country,It is not by force to join Biafra,let the referendum decide this,then better countries will emerge.
The ethnic nationalities in south south should know that they have only one option,either to opt out or to stay.

Shut your smelly mouth, they will form their own country and not joining any Yoruba nor Hausa. For your biafra and leave them alone. Shameless people

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Razorblades: 4:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Odingo1:

Deep down inside your heart you know that ethnic nationalities in South South will never come together to form NDR ,of which Ondo,Imo,Abia is part of ND because of unresolved frictions and fighting, Ijaw cannot form a republic on it own because Ijaw population is scattered within the Niger Delta, the only option Ijaw or any other ethnic group in Niger delta have is either to join Biafra or remain in Nigeria

This one is worst than all the illiterate ipob tout roaming nairaland. Most of you Igbos have exchange your brain for cocaine, you are just carrying an empty head everywhere. Oil producing region Niger delta is different from the Niger delta minorities. Oil producing region are called Niger delta while the SS region are also called Niger delta. Go school, uno gree.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by PresterJohn(m): 4:52am On Jun 27, 2017
awa:
October 1st is the date set for Igbos in the north. Good thing is that they don't know Ibibio or Igbo there because we are all Nyamiris to them....

And you are happy that your stupidity is going to potentially cause misfortune to others or what?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2017
These ipoos spreading their stupidity everywhere, claiming land upandan.
It shows how inferior biafra will be without the SS.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by eclecticbaron: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2017
iSlayer2:

You're not ashamed.

Ashamed of what exactly? You sound like a coward. Trust me you wouldn't say that to my face in real life. Thank God for the internet where any person could hide behind the keyboard.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ScotsReferendum: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol 1966 proposed Niger Delta republic was exclusively Ijaw ONLY state. tongue

But hey, if Nigeria should break, We will either be with NDR or Ijaw Republic...

Sorry!!!!

Meanwhile, Join us as APDA

Can we bet in dollars that NigerDelta republic will not see the light of day because the Ijaws are now more Biafrans than the Igbos and also because the Biafran state won't be like Nigeria therefore not creating a situation whereby Ijaws will revolt again.

Hammer6 can stand as a witness to our bet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Pictures From Asphalting And Lightning Of Major Roads In Enugu / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.