Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31056 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Yomit71(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2017
ipob are in trouble walahi

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2017
When I told Igbos that the minorities are not interested in Biafra, they insulted me and even denied that I am Igbo.
Its alright.*continue cooking my soup*

19 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Alariwo2: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

May biafra be granted to all those willing to join.

May those of us not willing also be allowed to live freely and not be forced. Cos any such attempt will be resisted.

Can those spinless Ipob chickens force anything on anyone? When the Military stronghold is in North.
Will they fight with cassava sticks or what exactly. Igbos don't have mouth, they never did.
What they enjoyed then was the old Eastern region which is no more. They are yet to recover from that shock.

Let me tell you a secret.. Igbos are a minority tribe now in Nigeria just like the Ijaws, Tivs etc. There are only two major tribes in Nigeria presently..the Hausas and Yorubas.
Their elites know this, why they are pushing the uneducated ones to agitate for separate country with SS people as their slaves. It won't work. NEVER EVER.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by rozayx5(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2017
wud rather be in biafra than in this lost country called Nigeria

who will later refer to my brothers as houseboys

whereas they drink our oil to sleep

owo annang edi owo uko cool

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Olalekan95(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2017
If u need coins like dogecoin, ripples, bitcoin,tbc,etherum etc....@affordabu price
contact me on 08163096855. call/watsapp
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Alariwo2:

Can those spinless Ipob chickens force anything on anyone? When the Military stronghold is in North.
Will they fight with cassava sticks or what exactly. Igbos don't have mouth, they never did.
What they enjoyed then was the old Eastern region which is no more. They are yet to recover from that shock.

Let me tell you a secret.. Igbos are a minority now in Nigeria just like the Ijaws, Tivs etc. There are only two major tribes in Nigeria presently..the Hausas and Yorubas.
always ready to cuddle up to hausa/fulanis and defend them!
Use your majority and recover ilorin from the fulanis and remove the emir there.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2017
I believe a word is enough for the wise.
This is not the 1st time tge pple of Akwa Ibom re making thier position known on the issue of Biafra.
We must say no to forced union.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2017
Where is picture of them protesting or are they another group of faceless Yoruba people?
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Reals(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Well said, this is what i have been waiting for... time to raise our voices.
#proudly eyen anang
#long live Akwa-Ibomite
#long live Niger Delta

15 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I believe a word is enough for the wise.
This is not the 1st time tge pple of Akwa Ibom re making thier position known on the issue of Biafra.
We must say no to forced union.
I really pity IPOB.
I told them, Only the Olu of Warri and itsekiri leaders can give you permission to include warri in IPOB map.
You must get the approval from the leaders of a people before you include their land in a map.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obataokenwa(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Is normal for some people to deny each other cos no concrete agreement yet. But I believe Hausa and Yoruba won't give them a good bargain. Soon everything will be tabled and they will carry it on their head morethan the Igbos.

I hope we all listened to the prophesy of Joshua Ingila of champions Royal Assembly about Biafra yesterday cos I was in the service life. After that prophesy, I became more scared sef cos this Biafra issue has gone far more than what we know
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:
Well well well.
I am from the south south and not only do I love igbos if war breaks out I will fight and die with them
If you say you are not biafran and a niger deltan then if the igbos leave us we will be in hell because yorubas will do what they know best,set fire while we fight each other they develp their region.
Upon how many we are fighting for biafra they still won't let us go,if igbos go we are doomed for all eternity,i can assure you that they we survive but we wont.yorubas and hausas will make sure we kill each other
Don't be deceived igbos are our brothers,even if we had issues like as families do something when the time come we will settle
I am ijaw,i am not a niger deltan I am a biafran.

Which part of Ijaw are you from?

12 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Martin0(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Really know nothing about all this So very informative reading comments etc
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Alariwo2: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
always ready to cuddle up to hausa/fulanis and defend them!
Use your majority and recover ilorin from the fulanis and remove the emir there.

Lol.. my sweet love haff vex for me grin

The story of ilorin dates far back in history.. Settlers from different parts came to live there. Their major work there was Iron (metal) grinding and forging.. how it got that name "ilorin".
The story is quite long and interesting really, but Yorubas are gradually taking back the land eg. Saraki family.
Even the map of Nigeria shows it's strategic location which will even be hard to zone to North or SW incase of breakup.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Martin0(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Really know nothing about all this
So very informative reading comments etc
ok good for u ooo,eh eh saw ur eh eh eh,thanks a lot,I was expecting ur reply by month ending but all thesame sha thanks...
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hector4(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2017
there is nothing like Biafra see the state of Abia and some people are talking about Biafra

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by davibid: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2017
I donno why this IPOB are involving ND in their map

I swear, ayam not understanding at all

Smh

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Reals(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2017
mind you, as much as you need Biafra so do i Niger Delta and i will fight with everything to get it
edochie12:
this is my first time of hearing a name like this,make una no worry,when biafra finally comes by then it will be too late for you people

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by EvilMetahuman: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Will you FORCE a referendum on people that have not asked for one? Was that how Scotland forced Wales or Ireland to take a referendum? Was that how Britain forced France to take a referendum?

You guys should assess your priorities. No one made you saviours sent to liberate minority groups from Nigeria. Liberate yourselves first!
as in ehnnnn.

The people known to be the biggest slaves in the country want to librate someone else.

Talk about irony. cheesy

Even the people they want to liberate have ruled this country while they will never smell aso rock in another 100 years

19 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obataokenwa(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
When I told Igbos that the minorities are not interested in Biafra, they insulted me and even denied that I am Igbo.
Its alright.*continue cooking my soup*
Some of you guys, Hausa "fura de nunu" has poisoned your senses and can even deny your brothers cos you don't even know their plight or maybe you're banished from travelling to the east. You even dressed like a Muslim so I'm not surprised. No sign of Igbo blood in your body and genes. Suit yourself.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by whitebeard(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Look at these fools
Masturbating over biafran affairs

Meanwhile they have a missing president
Who just allegedly addressed the nation in Hausa language via an audio tape

This country is finished
nigga is in London, it also concerns Nigerians FAM, they reducing our land mass.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Reals(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
I tell you
NtoAkwaIbom:
the way this news sweet for my Body ehnnn..

Abasi sosonghor ke Mboho mkpara esio Uyo.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Some of you guys, Hausa "fura de nunu" has poisoned your senses and can even deny your brothers cos you don't even know their plight of maybe you're banished from travelling to the east. You even dressed like a Muslim so I'm not surprised. No sign of Igbo blood in your body and genes. Suit yourself.
so for me to be a pure Igbo, I must delusionally think like IPOB?
Look at how you guys are being rejected left and right.
Ihere eme

22 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by YelloweWest: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

Who is forcing who? I came here because you opened a thread to deny on behalf of Akwa Ibom people, now, show me anywhere Biafran agitators have forced any tribe to join?

You will see you are crying more than the bereaved. While biafra is the direct beneficiaries of your campaign.
That's your personal opinion. The fact remains that the biafra movement is trying to annex communities that are simply not will to join by including them on their map.
I'm from Rivers state Ikwerre and Kalabari. Non of these ethnicities are will to join biafra. And we have said it several times via elders council of chiefs and youth bodies. So why are we still on biafra map?
I pray the referendum comes soon so all these issues could be sorted out.

12 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by EvilMetahuman: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

What about the Ifeanyi Ubah, Tony Elumelu, Emeka Offor, Okey Nzenwa, Tony Ezenna, Nicholas Okoye, Ndi Onyiuke Okereke, F.A. Njoku, J.O. Amaefule, A.C. Uzoigwe, A.B.C. Orjiako, Ikechukwu Joseph, Arthur Eze, Emmanuel Ojei, Oscar P. Udoji, P.E Udoji, and E.E. Nwosu, AMONG MANY MANY OTHER IGBO OIL WELL OWNERS?

Are they not also Igbos exploiting the Niger Delta region? Why are you operating double standards? You think Igbos are absolved from the Niger Delta exploitation because you want Biafra?

quoted

saved those names for reference

Bloody flat heads and hypocrisy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by yahmohy27: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

them wan derail the thread now, wetin concern PMB HAUSA broadcast with us ? what's the use of Acting president ? or is there a Lacuna u want to fill.
Chaiii ,if person get mouth ehn! E good oo

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Alariwo2: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Some of you guys, Hausa "fura de nunu" has poisoned your senses and can even deny your brothers cos you don't even know their plight of maybe you're banished from travelling to the east. You even dressed like a Muslim so I'm not surprised. No sign of Igbo blood in your body and genes. Suit yourself.

Will you keep shut.. The lady is far more intelligent than you

I don't think you understand that there are laws, international laws. You can't force referendum on people who never asked for it cos of your own selfish gains. This reckless and callous nature of people caused world war with so many casualties.

I wonder why a large fraction of you igbos think same way.. to control and force things on people. Can you try that with the North?
Just make that mistake and see what will befall you.. selfish thing

15 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by LionDeLeo: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

You guys feel you people are wise..
IGBOS will go around telling all ignorant South southerners that the Northerners own our oil.

but if you are knowledgeable enough to show them that IGBOS hold more oil wells than the north and southerners, they will run to telling you that they bought it to save you.

Una mumu ehn, dat una sense just stop for increasing price of commodity, no be where me dey.
mmeh nditor idiokesid, nditor Ufib.

On a serious note, based on their propaganda, I have never for once thought any easterner owns an oil well in the SS. This argument between the duo has so much enlightened me just the way a quit notice served by the Arewa has revealed who the actual parasites are.

Igbos are foolish noise making parasites.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2017
ndoeyopbennet:
As an Akwa Ibom youth, I join hands with Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio to say NO to Biafra! We may have been in the first Biafra but things have changed since then. Biafra has nothing to offer to the average Akwa Ibom man other than Igbo domination.

I created a thread sometime ago concerning why ND minorities will not join Biafra but guess what? IPOB youths derailed it as in their usual fashion. These people are worst than Boko Haram. They cannot be reasoned with and these are the same persons you want the peaceful and easygoing going Ibibio man to share a country with?

Never!

AkwaCross Republic or Niger Delta Republic for us!

Atikke Akpenyong Nanga bAnyong, Usen Anie Inwang Amayem, Asuk Anyunyuk Akibbe.

Akwa Ibom has 16 ethnic groups according to statistics pooled from Wikipedia and other reliable sources of Statistics.

The Ibibio language belongs to the Benue–Congo language family, which forms part of the Niger–Congo group of languages and migrated through Bight of Biafra to SS of what has become of Nigeria.

A single organization out of 16 will be myopic to issue a unilateral Press Report that is binding on the majority (15 other tribes). I will not be wrong if the majority of the poverty-stricken members of Ibibio ethnic tribe who have not enjoyed the political loot enjoyed by this ruling class who will stop at nothing to show that the oil wealth are continuously shared among the few.

Akwa Ibom as seen more Allocation than so many small countries in the world, so the looters have a lot of money to throw around to newspapers and blogs.

I am sure many Akwa Ibomites will challenge this corrupt organization which I believe was formed for dues and sharing of contracts.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Reals(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2017
very kind of you keep doing more.
fratermathy:

Yes! I released the press statement on behalf of Ibibios. I sent it to Premium Times for publication and then I brought it to Nairaland to taunt and torment Igbos and IPOB youths.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by yahmohy27: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Alariwo2:

Will you keep shut.. The lady is far more intelligent than you

I don't think you understand that there are laws, international laws. You can't force referendum on people who never asked for it cos of your own selfish gains. This reckless and callous nature of people caused world war with so many casualties.

I wonder why a large fraction of you igbos think same way.. to control and force things on people. Can you try that with the North?
Just make that mistake and see what will befall you.. selfish thing
Yauwa nagode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers / For Sale: Oyo State's PDP Secretariat Put Up For Sale (Photo) / PDP Shuns Ogun State As Buhari, Atiku Hit Home States To Woo Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.