Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup (5732 Views)

Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) / Quick And Easy OKRO Soup! / Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 26, 2017

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmm. Igbo n Yoruba name together? Can you prepare Ukazi soup?
Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by ewa26: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:
i will make you sweet ukazi ok, I gusss you must b from Abia state okwia?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by eyinjuege: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wow, that looks beauriful..
I'm hungry already.....

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
I'm from imo state. Nkwerre to be precise. Not everyone can make Ukazi so well... I'd really appreciate it if it tastes so much like mommas own. Lol. Don't mind me

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by ewa26: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:

I'm from imo state. Nkwerre to be precise. Not everyone can make Ukazi so well... I'd really appreciate it if it tastes so much like mommas own. Lol. Don't mind me
well only bcoz you said ukazi I thought Imo use okazi will Abia will say ukazi

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
well only bcoz you said ukazi I thought Imo use okazi will Abia will say ukazi
Okay. Where in abia are you from? Which other soups can you prepare conveniently?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
How do you intend doing that? First assignment, list out all the required ingredients

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by ewa26: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:

Okay. Where in abia are you from? Which other soups can you prepare conveniently?
well am from delta ibo, ogwashi ukwu and yes i can prepare any soup from d southern part of Nigeria upon immediate request

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by ewa26: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:

How do you intend doing that? First assignment, list out all the required ingredients
hun check out my okazi recipe ok https://www.nairaland.com/3859583/ukazi-ofe-ok

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
well am from delta ibo, ogwashi ukwu and yes i can prepare any soup from d southern part of Nigeria upon immediate request
Hmmmm. Okay. Hope you don't mind if you have to be put to test? I'd buy you the ingredients and watch you prepare it while I record you...

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by ewa26: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:

Hmmmm. Okay. Hope you don't mind if you have to be put to test? I'd buy you the ingredients and watch you prepare it while I record you...
well you ought to at least check out the posted recipe first before putting ewa to the test, don't you think

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
Okay. Lets talk on whatsapp. 08033170403. My neighbour has a naming ceremony. I can convince him to give you the job to prepare meals on that day

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
well you ought to at least check out the posted recipe first before putting ewa to the test, don't you think
Lol. Ewa be feeling like a bad guys. The test is on!!!

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by ewa26: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:

Lol. Ewa be feeling like a bad guys. The test is on!!!
hon I will cook you jollof rice, ora soup, em okazi ok

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
hon I will cook you jollof rice, ora soup, em okazi ok
Can't wait. Who would be our judge?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by ewa26: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:

Can't wait. Who would be our judge?
no you find judge ok, but pls tell me what in your opinion is the difference between Igbo and yoruba jollof rice, who sweet betta pass

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
no you find judge ok, but pls tell me what in your opinion is the difference between Igbo and yoruba jollof rice, who sweet betta pass
I'm not gonna be tribalistic here. I'd give it to the yorubas. Damn!!!! Them sabi abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by ewa26: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:

I'm not gonna be tribalistic here. I'd give it to the yorubas. Damn!!!! Them sabi abeg!
what the difference

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2017
ewa26:
what the difference
Igbo own too dey formal. Yoruba own get attitude n swag

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by ewa26: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
drunkpunk:

Igbo own too dey formal. Yoruba own get attitude n swag
ok and what spices do yoruba put compared to us is it not the same tatashe, maggi, derica and curry

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
ewa26:
ok and what spices do yoruba put compared to us is it not the same tatashe, maggi, derica and curry
Yeah. Sounds easy but Yoruba always comes out better

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by ewa26: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
drunkpunk:

Yeah. Sounds easy but Yoruba always comes out better
well I heard Igbo cook much better overall, that Yoruba don't have good food
Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by Probz(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
I think you're wasting more time than necessary on that troll nwa Nkwerre

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
ewa26:
well I heard Igbo cook much better overall, that Yoruba don't have good food
I have a client for you. Please add me on whatsapp 08033170403 so I'd send you a munched conversation. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by drunkpunk(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Probz:
I think you're wasting more time than necessary on that troll nwa Nkwerre
Lol. Put me through Oga Boss

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
drunkpunk:
I'm sorry I'm replying late. My dad is Igbo and my mom is Yoruba. I haven't learnt yet. Please do you have the recipe?
Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by ewa26: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
post=58828951:
I'm sorry I'm replying late. My dad is Igbo and my mom is Yoruba. I haven't learnt yet. Please do you have the recipe?
right ubochi tata u wee explain the difference between igbo and yoruba jollof rice to me, which one sweet pass
Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
ewa26:
right ubochi tata u wee explain the difference between igbo and yoruba jollof rice to me, which one sweet pass
grin grin grin Yoruba jollof rice of course.
Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by ewa26: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
post=59445077:
em pls wat makes Yoruba own so sweet, what's the difference between that one and our own eastern one, why are ibo nwanyi not good cook again
Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by austine4real(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2017
post=59445077:

Hppy brthday to u bro

Llnp

Bro send me something
Re: Learn How To Make Bitter Leaf And Okro Soup by kibra4u(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2017
post=57843605:
https://./2017/06/24/how-to-make-okro-and-bitter-leaf-soup/

This ur Okro and Bitter Leaf is really looking sweet like yourself........ kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Fruit / List Of Food Highly Rich In Protein / What Is This Fruit Called In Your Local Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.