Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online (16324 Views)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman / How To Meet The Right Man Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 6:27am On Jun 26, 2017
KosiGee:

You don't need such an amount of money to process US visa. Go to the US consul website and inquire. An agent wouldn't do much for him. They are scammers. The said agent would probably enclose same documents he got from him, send it to the US embassy. If it works out, he would demand more money from him.

He can do all that himself. He doesn't need a third party to do it for him. Check US embassy website for their requirements, he should do the same. The only problem would be proof that you've met him.
@KosiGee
That's why he wants me to visit him in Nigeria. So I can meet him and we take pictures together so he could have it to present to the embassy when he applies. He said it would be easier that way. He also said by then we probably won't need an agent after I visit Nigeria.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
It is hard to get a visa to USA cause 80% of all Nigerian would love to gtf out of there ..the other 20% is rich and USA ask questions what u got to do in USA who u gonna meet.. If u have money in the bank so u can support ur self while in USA.. When u comming back and many times Nigerians if they don't got money need a sponsor which means you are responsible for his welfair as long as he stays in the country but thats not all u got to prove that you too met atleast once in real life.. Or he will be denied visa.. undecided
really why don't you say what is on your mind
The lady ask for your advice
And you took the opportunity to diss Nigeria over and over again
Don't you think your advice is one to many
Why don't you give others chance to advice her

7 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2017
AHCB:
Seen and noted.

If you really feel for the guy and you know you can afford the money, help him with half of it. That is, after he's sent you his voters ID/National ID card (these can't be forged, unlike drivers licence) his Facebook ID. Photocopies of his NYSC discharge certificate, university certificate, his house address and a picture of him and his family.

If he gives you an excuse for any of the mentioned, then he isn't legit.
Ok I'll consider this. It's not easy parting with $1000 US though Lol
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2017
greyboy5000:
Don't you think your advice one to many
I don't diss Nigeria broo I just say ir as it is.. I'm getting married to a naija guy this year.. I love the people and culture.. I don't judge everybody for what a few do to ruin the reputation of your people.. I know way more than u think.. The truth is the truth

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by AHCB: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
I'm accually comming to las gidi around Christmas to see some artists and good friends I have known for a couple of years
Awesome. Gidi awaits you, then. smiley

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by dingbang(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

No he hasn't. He claims his cousin tried but was denied so that's his excuse.
Deetus here is your answer..

He always puts up claims.. Nothing he has ever done. From one obvious scam claim to another..

Abeg I am tired.

Redgal please in your own best interest, I advise you abrupt every communication you have with him and move on.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by UltraSphinx(m): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2017
OrestesDante:
Duping... Loading....
He wants to dupe the oyinbo ni.
Send money and forget it.

Goan check the guy very well he must be a Developer
sorry, but developers only do drugs.... this one na our own
Yahoo plus from West side
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

@KosiGee
That's why he wants me to visit him in Nigeria. So I can meet him and we take pictures together so he could have it to present to the embassy when he applies. He said it would be easier that way. He also said by then we probably won't need an agent after I visit Nigeria.
u know u can get married in naija.. Just make sure he ain't got a traditional wife lol so why don't you pay for your visa and your ticket and go.. Can u stay in his place or does he have exuses that light don't work and its hot? Better security in a hotel? Well thats also bad exuses.. Cause they got generator and its cheeper for u to buy gas than to stay in a hotel... #JussSayin
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visaapply.asp
I was questioning the $200 dollars but he said that's what it cost. The price went up. Something about the paper they process passport with. I was skeptical too.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2017
AHCB:
Awesome. Gidi awaits you, then. smiley
Yes Sir.. I go paint the town rainbow ..
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
I don't diss Nigeria broo I just say ir as it is.. I'm getting married to a naija guy this year.. I love the people and culture.. I don't judge everybody for what a few do to ruin the reputation of your people.. I know way more than u think.. The truth is the truth
yes truth is the truth
But your truth is half truth
You said everyone one want to get of Nigeria, which is a lie
I mean a lot want to get out but there are lots that are satisfied here
Yes there is crime in Nigeria but you make seems as if crimes only happen in Nigeria
May I remind you that kidnappings of american and foreign national also take place in Brazil
And Brazil is one of the top destination for tourism in south america

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:

He always puts up claims.. Nothing he has ever done. From one obvious scam claim to another..

Abeg I am tired.

Redgal please in your own best interest, I advise you abrupt every communication you have with him and move on.
I agree a 100% thats the best u can do..
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by AHCB: 6:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

Ok I'll consider this. It's not easy parting with $1000 US though Lol
If you can't afford it, then don't force it, let him know you can't. It's that simple.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 26, 2017
greyboy5000:
Don't you think your advice one to many
She believes that she knows everything about Nigeria and that's why she thinks the guy is fake while hers is geniue. That's her mentality till her man then divorces her after marriage, then she would understand that her knowledge about Nigeria weren't okay enough.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
u know u can get married in naija.. Just make sure he ain't got a traditional wife lol so why don't you pay for your visa and your ticket and go.. Can u stay in his place or does he have exuses that light don't work and its hot? Better security in a hotel? Well thats also bad exuses.. Cause they got generator and its cheeper for u to buy gas than to stay in a hotel... #JussSayin
So you're advising me to go by myself to visit him in Nigeria He did say he could advise me about what hotel to use that's not so costly. I'm a bit skeptical honestly.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by delishpot: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Maga go soon pay o. Someone would soon score with a maga.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2017
greyboy5000:
yes truth is the truth
I mean a lot want to get out but there are lots that are satiftied here
Yes there is crime in Nigeria but make seems las if crimes only in Nigeria
May I remind you a lot of kidnappings of american and foreign national also take place in Brazil
I said what? Please quote me on that one cause I did not say that. I know wonderful ppl in naija and not all is wife beater women hater scammers and cult members or armed robbers lol Lots of Naija men are passionate loving proud and hard working sexy.. Hot good locking and loving and caring.. So are also Naija ladies.. I know many of them too.. For 10 years plus. I just happen to meet someone that from friendship we developed a fire. Bad ppl are everywhere and this guy shes talking to is an obvious scammer 100% I got no doubt

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:

Abeg I am tired.

Thanks for your input.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by AHCB: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
Yes Sir.. I go paint the town rainbow ..
Be careful, you do too much, you'd be surprised how the law can be efficient in Nigeria, when it wants to be. Lol

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Ochinex(m): 6:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

@Nina4U
Thank you. I would be cautious to travel within the U.S. much less a country I have never been to. I also showed him that site you sent in the screenshot but he said you can't believe everything on the internet. He said its not easy to get a Visa to the U.S. through that way. He says you have to pay money to an agent to get it expedited. He says Nigeria is corrupt. What does your Nigerian friends say. Is it really that hard to get a Visa to the U.S. or even a visiting visa to the U.K.?

From you post, you really love the guy..He may not be a scammer..
But becareful not to be scammed.

Pm me by clicking my moniker, under (Follow This Member) you will see
Send E-Mail Message to Ochinex then click it and send
To get more details
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:

Abeg I am tired.

So you are indirectly calling me a scammer?
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by dingbang(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2017
DeeTus:
So you are indirectly calling me a scammer?
calling you a scammer? Are you the man redgal is dating online?
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Ochinex:

From you post, you really love the guy.. But believe me, he must be a scammer..
cut him off asap

A Stitch in time saves Nine
hahahahaha he wants to pay for my visa and plane ticket and passport and accomidations.. Doesn't that mean I am the scammer?I never asked him to.. He offered.. lol I however would feel bad if I let him do that though.. I got my own money and until we married.. After would be our money together it would be maritual..the scammer is the guy that the guy is requesting 2000 dollar from her
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Prec1ous:
RedGal

Please forget what everyone is saying.

Two things are involved : he is either a scam or he is really genuine.

The country is bad enough and everyone wants to escape but that does not make him a bad person.

You can also visit Nigeria, stop at Lagos or Abuja or even go to Ghana to neutrality.

The media media has not been fair to is.

I want you to become decisive, you need to know his person, tell him to scan his credentials to you: ID, University degrees and supporting documents even passport page.

You need to know he is genuine. Go to his cousins girlfriend and ask questions.

Let me tell you a truth, most African men in his shoes too, no matter how much they love you, using you as an opportunity to get to America will be a priority.

Heay truly love but put him through hoops.

Am eager to help too.
You can send a A PM.

Note: Am also from Benin city
Is email request what you mean by PM? I will send you an email request. Thanks
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
I said what? Please quote me on that one cause I did not say that. I know wonderful ppl in naija and not all is wife beater women hater scammers and cult members or armed robbers lol Lots of Naija men are passionate loving proud and hard working sexy.. Hot good locking and loving and caring.. So are also Naija ladies.. I know many of them too.. For 10 years plus. I just happen to meet someone that from friendship we developed a fire. Bad ppl are everywhere and this guy shes talking to is an obvious scammer 100% I got no doubt
like I said in my previous post I don't know the guy, so I can't pass judgment
But from her post, there is a lot of red flags
Anyway, I just felt bad the way you were portraying Nigeria
In country side american voice ***it may be broken but God Dan it we love our country***
Take care grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 26, 2017
greyboy5000:
yes truth is the truth
I mean a lot want to get out but there are lots that are satisfied here
Yes there is crime in Nigeria but make seems las if crimes only in Nigeria
May I remind you a lot of kidnappings of american and foreign national also take place in Brazil
Which country is she from? She talks as if everyone in her country is good and geniue.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by dingbang(m): 6:51am On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

So you're advising me to go by myself to visit him in Nigeria He did say he could advise me about what hotel to use that's not so costly. I'm a bit skeptical honestly.
please don't go... Please.. Just save your money... Its better to give a beggar 2000dollars than to fall prey in the hands of a scam artist

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Prec1ous:
RedGal

Please forget what everyone is saying.

Two things are involved : he is either a scam or he is really genuine.

The country is bad enough and everyone wants to escape but that does not make him a bad person.

You can also visit Nigeria, stop at Lagos or Abuja or even go to Ghana to neutrality.

The media media has not been fair to is.

I want you to become decisive, you need to know his person, tell him to scan his credentials to you: ID, University degrees and supporting documents even passport page.

You need to know he is genuine. Go to his cousins girlfriend and ask questions.

Let me tell you a truth, most African men in his shoes too, no matter how much they love you, using you as an opportunity to get to America will be a priority.

Heay truly love but put him through hoops.

Am eager to help too.
You can send a A PM.

Note: Am also from Benin city
Guy, stop letting your fellow countryman down because of a woman. To conclude it, you still want this girl to contact you so that you will take over. cheesy

I wonder why some Nigerians don't love one another. Your sweet-talk talking game would not help you here. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Naazz: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2017
If the so-called lover boy were to be from South Africa, Ethiopia or Cameroon. I don't think Redgal will wanna do all this findings. So painful anything from My beloved Naija has a RED FLAG over it. See how the world treats Nigeria because of a few bad eggs....Even in Sodom, there was a certain man named LOT.........

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by dingbang(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2017
I think the scammer is in this thread And even commenting

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2017
@Ochinex
Lol Thanks for your input. I will take into consideration what everyone said. You've been helpful.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Prec1ous(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2017
DeeTus:
Guy, stop letting your fellow countryman down because of a woman. To conclude it, you still want this girl to contact you so that you will take over. cheesy

I wonder why some Nigerians don't love one another. Your sweet-talk talking game would help you here. grin

Did you read my text.

Where I even mentioned he will not be fake?

Where I asked her to verify him and proceed?

Where I told her every African man would, even though in love will still be that way?

I could have called him fake straight up.

About her contacting me, she is a grown woman.

Ask yourself the truth, would not leave Nigeria if you have just a little glimmer of hope?

That is why I mentioned that the guy may not be fake.

Sobread well and comprehend before throwing up soured assumptions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia / The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.