Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online (16310 Views)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman / How To Meet The Right Man Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Mcowubaba: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
i never said kill I said it was 15 american total that got kidnapped last year alone.. No lives losts but they had to pay randsome money.. Learn how to read

I have read most of your disgusting comments about Nigeria.

I really pity your soon to be Nigerian husband, he is in for very ugly experience.

You can only keep deceiving yourself on how you like "Good Nigerians".

You're a racist and self servicing lady, you have the guts to troll on Nigeria, who daquk do you think you are.

I have lived in USA, for some years and some other western countries, America is fvcking unsafe, the have the highest Scammers and con artists, next to China, Russia etc.

Homicide cases in New York city can nearly beat homecide cases in Nigeria.

Yes we have Scammers in Nigeria, but the are in the minority, and most of the software and programs the use in doing their nefarious activities are produced in USA, Sweden, China, Netherland etc...

Your people developed the applications and software, that helps Scammers not to easily get caught.

I know many VPN systems and some other software that have their origin server in Sweden.

Does it even occur to you that some Scammers use Nigerian names and Nigerian format, due to the popularity and effectiveness.

Do you think all Nigerian prince are actually Nigerians undecided

I'm not a fraudster or Scammer, but believe me, I have first hand information in things like this.

Americans are more fraudulent than Nigerians, crime rate in America is way higher than Nigeria.

America that a lunatic will just have a bad day at work or a break up from his bitchh, and go to a club and shoot everybody dead...

We Nigerians are not shying away from the problems in our Country, we criticize daily and some of us are working towards the betterment of our Nation, but we don't need your help in doing that.

If I have the powers, I will ban you from coming to Nigeria, we don't need you, you're too hateful.

I wonder how your marriage will last with a Nigerian undecided
I wish the niggga scams a hell outta you.

You should be ashamed of yourself, I know you are with the Nigerian guy because of his wealth, if he was struggling or managing, you wouldn't even consider him..
I wish I can get his contact, and talk sense into him...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Yungbitz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
what is she aplying? Fiancee visa? Oh boy.. They could have gotten married in Nigeria in court have it filed and he wouldav been here by now.. Immigration in USA to aply for a resident card is only 700 dollar.. Remember I'm from Sweden but live in USA.. Eighter shes getting lied to or shes in on the scam.. Shes sending the 500 a month to him or the immigration? This makes no sence
MY dear do not ruin the OP with your bad advice. Lots of bad advice has been made here simply because the guy in Question is a Nigerian. Let it be known woman that Most Nigerians have distrust for a fellow Nigerian irrespective of whether they have met him or have any idea about his behavioural dispositions. Like some suggested, request for snapshots of his documents and if satisfied you can come to Ghana and have him meet you
Every Nigerian is not rich and visa processing is expensive because most people especially those who are new to travelling to other countries use agents with more connections and knowledge. A typical visa application using an agent to the USA will cost roughly $2000 or slightly more. I have a friend who just finished his Masters in Australia this year and when he processed it via an agent in 2015, he had to pay over a million which is more than the $2000 in question.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by deor03(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:
Hi I'm an woman living in America. I met a Nigerian man online on a dating site. I don't usually do long distance relationship not even in the U.S. but I decided to exchange numbers with this man and we communicate mainly through What's App. I have been communicating with him for about 9 months now. He professed his love for me early. Which I was suspicious about but after talking to him for a while I believe he is probably genuine. He wants me to come over to Nigeria to visit him. He said it would be easy that way for me to come over to meet him and his family. Then when I go back it would be easy for him to get to the U.S. so he can be with me. He said he's not using me to get papers he genuinely loves me he says. I don't feel comfortable travelling to Nigeria by myself and having to rely on him for safety. I have asked him instead of me meeting him there maybe we could meet in a neutral country in Europe and a family member would go with me. He said its not easy to get a visiting visa to Europe. Is this true? He also says Nigeria is very corrupt and you have to pay a good amount of money to get Visa processed. Also he asked me to help him to get $2000 U.S. to pay the agent who will be working on him getting visa to U.S. I told him I might consider paying a part of that but he would have to come up with the rest. I wanted to test his sincerity. I'm asking anyone with good insight for their advice on this situation. Would you advise me to travel to Nigeria as a woman who doesn't know anyone except this man in that country? I'm a little apprehensive but at the same time I would like to meet him. Also do you think its wise for me to help him with the money for the visa? He said any money I lend him he will work hard to pay me back once he gets to the U.S.A. He said he recently lost his job and has little money.

Scam alert !!
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by bishopjoe02(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

@Nina4U
Thank you. I would be cautious to travel within the U.S. much less a country I have never been to. I also showed him that site you sent in the screenshot but he said you can't believe everything on the internet. He said its not easy to get a Visa to the U.S. through that way. He says you have to pay money to an agent to get it expedited. He says Nigeria is corrupt. What does your Nigerian friends say. Is it really that hard to get a Visa to the U.S. or even a visiting visa to the U.K.?

He might not be a scanner, even if he is, he is very inexperience, if he was a big time fraudster, by now he would have hypnotise you with voodoo, and you will do whatever he says.

he is right about the $2000, he doesn't have genuine reason to visit the USA, so that $160 application fee wouldn't work for him, the embassy would never issue him visa just because he want a green pasture or want to relocate. As he said he will have to hire the services of an agent to get the visa.

The truth:
does he love you? probably not, will he marry you? yes, he want a better life, you are the passport to that better life.

money scam? no, marriage scam? yes

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by lenghtinny(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
There are two sides to this story...
The guy is either an outright fraudster or partly but not entirely genuine...
He either wants to collect your money and move on to the next one i.e love scam. Or he wants to use you to get papers and live in the United States i.e marriage scam. But just know that whatever love he's professing to you is not entirely genuine.
So I would advise you to tread carefully before one boy go use your money pop bottles for club joker

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Yungbitz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
rinzaugustine:
I saw three red flags in what you narrated which should make you to be very wary.Firstly,the guy is not financially solid in Nigeria, secondly he is asking a stranger he has never met for money and lastly he is desperate
Any Nigerian without a job will possess those three Red flags. Do you know the number of Nigerians who have crossed the Mediterranean Sea via Libya between 2015 and now? I know a town that is like a place where war once took place. Over 70 % of the youths are in Europe now or enroute in Libya waiting to sail across
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by bishopjoe02(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
wait wait wait.. You should cut him off on WhatsApp already... Its first of all a love scam and he ain't gonna use that money to aply for visa... Hes gonna use it on his gf and side chick to pretend he b biggi man.. Visa cost 160-260 dollar depending on what kind of visa as u can see on the screen shot.. so hes lying. I got Nigerian friends I had for many years and I can tell u a hole bunch of stuff.. I know almost anything about these men.. Culture politics food.. Traditions.. Many Nigerian men marry foren ladies to get a visa and then go back and marry a traditional wife. Since that is recognised by the Nigerian goverment and the wife abroad has no idea. Anyways he what I understand ask u of 2000 dollar.. That to me shows he has no intention of wanting to be with you he is a yahoo love scammer.. And ur the maga the payout ..ask me anything.. I'm from Sweden but live in Las Vegas NV. When it comes to traveling to naija.. U got to have plan A plan B.. Plan C... Lots of crimes and kidnappings and cult killings for black magic and rituals.. 15 american was kidnapped last year alone.. No lives were taken but big money payout.. The police is almost non existent and u seldome get help if a crime is commited aka rape or armed robbery.. Ask me anything.. I will answer

you just believe every rubbish you read from the internet, thousand of your country men are here killing themselves over our oil

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by lenghtinny(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
It is hard to get a visa to USA cause 80% of all Nigerian would love to gtf out of there ..the other 20% is rich and USA ask questions what u got to do in USA who u gonna meet.. If u have money in the bank so u can support ur self while in USA.. When u comming back and many times Nigerians if they don't got money need a sponsor which means you are responsible for his welfair as long as he stays in the country but thats not all u got to prove that you too met atleast once in real life.. Or he will be denied visa.. undecided
I can see the way you are masturbating on this thread in ignorance.
First of all, USA is not the only country on earth that Nigerians travel to. Nigerians are everywhere.
Secondly, have you ever been to an embassy applying for visa as a Nigerian in Nigeria?
Incase you don't know, there are some embassies in Nigeria with visa fee of less than 100 dollars on their website but if you don't pay as high as 3000usd to facilitate your visa application then you are just wasting your time.
Besides, you have to do a whole lot for documentation and the likes or you think you just pay visa fee and they stamp your passport without any documents to back you up.
If you think 160usd is all he needs to get a visa, you know next to nothing about how things work here.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Ab4all(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I have read most of your disgusting comments about Nigeria.

I really pity your soon to be Nigerian husband, he is in for very ugly experience.

You can only keep deceiving yourself on how you like "Good Nigerians".

You're a racist and self servicing lady, you have the guts to troll on Nigeria, who daquk do you think you are.

I have lived in USA, for some years and some other western countries, America is fvcking unsafe, the have the highest Scammers and con artists, next to China, Russia etc.

Homicide cases in New York city can nearly beat homecide cases in Nigeria.

Yes we have Scammers in Nigeria, but the are in the minority, and most of the software and programs the use in doing their nefarious activities are produced in USA, Sweden, China, Netherland etc...

Your people developed the applications and software, that helps Scammers not to easily get caught.

I know many VPN systems and some other software that have their origin server in Sweden.

Does it even occur to you that some Scammers use Nigerian names and Nigerian format, due to the popularity and effectiveness.

Do you think all Nigerian prince are actually Nigerians undecided

I'm not a fraudster or Scammer, but believe me, I have first hand information in things like this.

Americans are more fraudulent than Nigerians, crime rate in America is way higher than Nigeria.

America that a lunatic will just have a bad day at work or a break up from his bitchh, and go to a club and shoot everybody dead...

We Nigerians are not shying away from the problems in our Country, we criticize daily and some of us are working towards the betterment of our Nation, but we don't need your help in doing that.

If I have the powers, I will ban you from coming to Nigeria, we don't need you, you're too hateful.

I wonder how your marriage will last with a Nigerian undecided
I wish the niggga scams a hell outta you.

You should be ashamed of yourself, I know you are with the Nigerian guy because of his wealth, if he was struggling or managing, you wouldn't even consider him..
I wish I can get his contact, and talk sense into him...
cc Nina4u

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by bossrillboss: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

@IamKashyBaby
Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it. I'm cautious about the whole matter. He has an excuse for anything. He said he can't ask family members to lend him the money because they don't have it like that. When I asked him about borrowing a loan he said they don't really give loans like that there unless you are using it for house payment. He also knows a lady here in the U S who is currently engaged to his cousin and she travelled to Nigeria by herself so he is saying why can't I do the same. I have spoken to her a few times and she said at first some of her family members were against her travelling to meet his cousin but now they all get along with his cousin and want to visit Nigeria. She's in the process of helping his cousin get the U.S. Visa. My feeling is he wants to get to the U.S. but I'm not 100 % sure about how sincere he is in his feelings for me.
..my dear please nd please I beg u wit wateva u believe in please nd please dnt cum to Nigeria to meet dis guy o is either a scammer or a kidnapper,e might b a G boi nd use for money rituals ooo..please run for ur gud life my dear.if e luv as e claim e should borrow moni nd cum nd u will pay em back.thanks.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Did you know you can do an image search of your love interest’s photo in your favorite search engine? If you do an image search and the person’s photo appears under several different names, you’re probably dealing with a scammer. And if the person’s online profile disappears a few days after they meet you, that’s another tip-off.
Here’s the real deal: Don’t send money to someone you met online — for any reason. If your online sweetheart asks for money, you can expect it’s a scam. undecided Romance scammers are in this for one purpose only . . .
TO MAKE A PROFIT.. When the scammer is caught by the victim and admits the crime, the next thing they do is swear they have fallen in love with the victim. Some people walk away but others do believe what they are told. After all by this time, the victim has such strong feelings for the scammer, how in the world can he/she not have feelings for them? So the victims who believe and stay are drawn into a different scam which turns out to be a whole lot more dangerous. The scammer continues the work to solidify their victim's love and trust. The requests then start for a victim to visit the scammer in their home country.
The first visit is all about grooming the victim . The scammer will use this first visit to further solidify the relationship, so the victim "knows" this is real. After that the scammer will draw them in further ending up actually using the victim to scam other people...After being scammed you are put on a “contact” list by the scammers. You will be receiving random instant messages and emails from people you do not know. These are scammers trying to scam you again. Please immediately block them and report them as "spam". You will know within 5 minutes if it’s a scammer by looking at the profile, how they write/speak, their picture, they state they live in a West African country (Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, to name a few), they confess their love in the first meeting, they claim God brought you to them, etc. Eventually if you keep blocking them, they will stop and you will be placed on a “NO” contact list... #JussSayin ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wait what? I saw a lady say she is from Sweden. I have been on nairaland for a while but didn't know foreigners use this forum. And back to the topic. Lady let me just tell you. You are not his lover. You are his dating client. He told you to come over here because he probably knew you wouldn't. And another thing is why are you dating someone online. Are there no men USA?
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Dexema(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Redgal:

Lol I'm done with him. I said before in my previous post I'm cutting him off. Trust me this forum has helped. You all can stop commenting now if you want, I get it Lol.
You haven't seen half the potential this forum is capable of (positively), kindly keep your account and enjoy the show.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by OAFMods: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Nina4u:
wait wait wait.. You should cut him off on WhatsApp already... Its first of all a love scam and he ain't gonna use that money to aply for visa... Hes gonna use it on his gf and side chick to pretend he b biggi man.. Visa cost 160-260 dollar depending on what kind of visa as u can see on the screen shot.. so hes lying. I got Nigerian friends I had for many years and I can tell u a hole bunch of stuff.. I know almost anything about these men.. Culture politics food.. Traditions.. Many Nigerian men marry foren ladies to get a visa and then go back and marry a traditional wife. Since that is recognised by the Nigerian goverment and the wife abroad has no idea. Anyways he what I understand ask u of 2000 dollar.. That to me shows he has no intention of wanting to be with you he is a yahoo love scammer.. And ur the maga the payout ..ask me anything.. I'm from Sweden but live in Las Vegas NV. When it comes to traveling to naija.. U got to have plan A plan B.. Plan C... Lots of crimes and kidnappings and cult killings for black magic and rituals.. 15 american was kidnapped last year alone.. No lives were taken but big money payout.. The police is almost non existent and u seldome get help if a crime is commited aka rape or armed robbery.. Ask me anything.. I will answer

You are already a Nigerian so apt with your advice. I am practically rolling on the floor. Policing is definitely not in existence especially in her kind of situation. This advice is so funny but ideal. She will need it going forward.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by 100Th(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2017
The guy no sabi work.Choi this is how he pulled 19 million two times ,went to SA ,came back, He supposed collect your account login self, should in case you decided to ask about his real intentions, Lol an Australian woman visited him last three months, I'll show him this thread,haha him go shout haha.whity don dey get sense
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by 100Th(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Nina Lol. funny girl.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2017
100Th:
Nina Lol.
funny girl.
na true ooo
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by arleck(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Nina4u:
na true ooo
nina wtf! you doing here?
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2017
arleck:

nina wtf! you doing here?
hahaha telling this lady the truth about lovescams lol u Berra put her on the NO list tongue grin hahaha just kidding... I dey wann chop egusi ooo I dey hungry die oooo

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by arleck(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Nina4u:
hahaha telling this lady the truth about lovescams lol u Berra put her on the NO list tongue grin hahaha just kidding... I dey wann chop egusi ooo I dey hungry die oooo
and who's gona prepare the egusi for ya, ?
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by 100Th(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Nina4u:
na true ooo
but true true you be Racist ooo.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by OAFMods: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Redgal:

@Chibuzolkenna I sent an email request to you.

Be determine never to pay for anything any. Any Nigerian that needs your love will pay your flight ticket down here. Being an American an average Nigeria will sell properties belonging to his relative to finance whatever it will cost to bring you down here just to sustain the union with you. I have two junior ones doing that with US based Nigerians. Am dating a South African who wants to buy her plan ticket but i let her know I will be buying it because the invitation is from me. You are about to be scammed and that is the fact without sugarcoat except and until the dude can finance his trip/visa without your help. Like everyone advised you have been warned.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2017
100Th:

but true true you be Racist ooo.
im not a rasist for your information I am however a islamophob.. The definition of a phobia is a persistent irrational fear of something. Well, there is nothing irrational about fearing Islam, when their record of ongoing atrocities is observed. There is nothing irrational about fearing people, whose own book of worship contains over 100 verses instructing them to kill non-Muslims, commit genocide and subjugate the planet to their repulsive and perverted ideology. There is nothing irrational about fearing all Muslims, because they all believe in this doctrine, despite claiming that they are peaceful.
Of course whenever Islam and the atrocities committed by its followers are criticised, Muslims will accuse the critics of racism, despite the fact that Islam is not a race, never has been and never will be a race. It's just a repugnant, murderous and perverted ideology. When the racism card has been played out to no avail, Muslims will then accuse critics of that politically correct slander - Islamophobia. But it is not a phobia to be afraid of people who really are trying to kill you, as evidenced by the daily litany of atrocities Muslims commit against non-Muslims all over the world.
Is there just one nation where Muslims dominate, where freedom of religion, freedom of speech and equality under the law prevail The answer: No, there is not one Islamic nation that remotely allows those fundamental human rights.... So no I'm not a rasist..

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2017
arleck:

and who's gona prepare the egusi for ya, ?
This guy from Anambra cook it very well.. So delisious.. Think I will go there and get some

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by 100Th(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2017
Nina4u:
im not a rasist for your information I am however a islamophob.. The definition of a phobia is a persistent irrational fear of something. Well, there is nothing irrational about fearing Islam, when their record of ongoing atrocities is observed. There is nothing irrational about fearing people, whose own book of worship contains over 100 verses instructing them to kill non-Muslims, commit genocide and subjugate the planet to their repulsive and perverted ideology. There is nothing irrational about fearing all Muslims, because they all believe in this doctrine, despite claiming that they are peaceful.
Of course whenever Islam and the atrocities committed by its followers are criticised, Muslims will accuse the critics of racism, despite the fact that Islam is not a race, never has been and never will be a race. It's just a repugnant, murderous and perverted ideology. When the racism card has been played out to no avail, Muslims will then accuse critics of that politically correct slander - Islamophobia. But it is not a phobia to be afraid of people who really are trying to kill you, as evidenced by the daily litany of atrocities Muslims commit against non-Muslims all over the world.
Is there just one nation where Muslims dominate, where freedom of religion, freedom of speech and equality under the law prevail The answer: No, there is not one Islamic nation that remotely allows those fundamental human rights.... So no I'm not a rasist..

na different discussion we dey reason here,
Nigeria no be Muslim country, na multi-choice religion, so you quoting islamists to our discussion is a different ball game,why I yarn you say you be Racist is because of your Ill words towards Nigerians.
you know weetiin you type, (I'm not a fan of long words )

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Nina4u(f): 12:47am On Jun 27, 2017
100Th:

na different discussion we dey reason here,
Nigeria no be Muslim country, na multi-choice religion, so you quoting islamists to our discussion is a different ball game,why I yarn you say you be Racist is because of your Ill words towards Nigerians.
you know weetiin you type, (I'm not a fan of long words )
I don't say everyone is a scammer but her guy clearly is.. That don't make me a rasist for speaking the truth
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 12:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Thanks Guys, you all saved a lady's buck, time and emotional feelings. We should be proud of ourselves. I think she's smarter with this experience. @Redgal thanks for sharing your time with all of us. Hopefully we can still read from you. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by luminouz(m): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2017
Nina4u:
i never said kill I said it was 15 american total that got kidnapped last year alone.. No lives losts but they had to pay randsome money.. Learn how to read
Nina please e don do...u wan make d guy cry??

1 Like

Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by 100Th(m): 12:58am On Jun 27, 2017
Nina4u:
I don't say everyone is a scammer but her guy clearly is.. That don't make me a rasist for speaking the truth

Udo di NNE.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by Redgal(f): 5:30am On Jun 27, 2017
ChibuzoIkenna:
Thanks Guys, you all saved a lady's buck, time and emotional feelings. We should be proud of ourselves. I think she's smarter with this experience. @Redgal thanks for sharing your time with all of us. Hopefully we can still read from you. Lol
You're welcome smiley...I'm appreciative and Yes I plan to be checking in on this site from time to time.
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by dayleke: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lol...
Very funny comments...
Re: American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online by delishpot: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nina4u:
hahahahaha he wants to pay for my visa and plane ticket and passport and accomidations.. Doesn't that mean I am the scammer?I never asked him to.. He offered.. lol I however would feel bad if I let him do that though.. I got my own money and until we married.. After would be our money together it would be maritual..the scammer is the guy that the guy is requesting 2000 dollar from her

Dare him.... tell him to pay for your flight or send you the money to process things and see if he will tell you stories.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Word Of Advice To Ladies / Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? / The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.