Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others (32513 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by dionpholly(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2017
olowo ni nsore olowo

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by aykevictor789(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Money talks..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by brunofarad(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2017
When money is not a problem

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Kizyte(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Poverty is bad!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by yinkslinks(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
This is how we should live.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by ShootToKill: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Unity beggers aka 'We hate Biafra' zombies go use this one take preach their useless one zoogeria. Obama's presidency hosted Saudi Arabs in the white house during sallah, are they the same country?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by sleeknick: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Arrangee government

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Langbasa: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Donald Duke and co representing. cheesy

And some fools want me to hate a people simply because they are Muslims, and call me a slave for failing to do so.

Religious bigotry is borne out of nothing but acute material and mental poverty, not forgetting post election loss trauma. cheesy

God bless all Muslims and Christians alike jor.
I think say you no go make sense as usual I for dash you small slap grin grin,you get luck sha, .
....Good morning to you.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by jiangchu: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2017
lofty900:
No single girl in site. That's how you know a gathering of serious minded, intelligent people grin
they are discussing serious money there. this people can cripple or change the nigerian economy. by simple decisions they make on that yacht.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by exlinkleads(f): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
confirm guys

ndi ori

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Viruses: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know how KPMG handles issues of WAEC certificate with wrong date of birth during document verification before final offer of employment and how they handle candidates that have lost their certificates?

Any help is really appreciated
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by bellotaofeek: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
My own Yatch is a bit bigger than this.

Based on dreams abi? God will ans your prayers . At least you would call me to groove with you too o .

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by kevinmakaveli: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by bellotaofeek: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Dear God please answer my own prayer too o .

Life is sweet when you have money !

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Venerable612(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:
The three tribes represented.

These successful people will never call for the balkanization of Nigeria, only the unsuccessful Nigerian citizens will agitate for secession.

I disagree with you bro. Well-fed Nigerians and elites like Atiku have called for secession.

The fact that they share a table during sallah doesn't mean they are happy with each other. It also doesn't mean that they are not either. I will try to avoid making prima-facie inferences.
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by thunderbabs: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Are they canivores?

Why jollof rice no dey the table?

Meanwhile who has seen my brother and friend, NwaAmaIkpe?

Dt NwaAmaikpe brother of urs must be under punishment by the gods of nairaland dt curses him for posting senseless n illogical comments......dnt worry he will show after bein pardoned

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by sukkot: 7:49am On Jun 26, 2017
gbogbo awon big boys

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by adecz: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2017
These billionaires dey
remember poor ppl at all?

Instead of using the sallah to
remember those in need, they are
using it to remember themselves.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by EYIBLESSN(m): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
bellotaofeek:

Based on dreams abi? God will ans your prayers . At least you would call me to groove with you too o .

You should be a Prophet. God will answer your prayers too. Things will be fine. No mountains too high to climb.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by priscaoge(f): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2017
No show off, just look at the table! Some Youths like Hushpappi, Davido and co, will rather display stack of cash, illicit drugs, bottles of Hennessey and Champagne, half naked girls etc. There's indeed a huge difference between RICH and WEALTHY undecided

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by gokuu(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2017
adecz:
These billionaires dey
remember poor ppl at all?

Instead of using the sallah to
remember those in need, they are
using it to remember themselves.. undecided

Its their wealth to spend in whatever way they deem fit. I don't see them telling you how to spend your money.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by farihafaheemah(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Venerable612:

I disagree with you bro. Well-fed Nigerians and elites like Atiku have called for secession.

The fact that they share a table during sallah doesn't mean they are happy with each other. It also doesn't mean that they are not either. I will try to avoid making prima-facie inferences.
Reference to Atiku statement is out of point, remember Atiku is a politician and he says what people want to hear in order to buy vote from them. Believe any politician statement at your own peril

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by ngwababe(f): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Until my muslim friends wishes me happy Christmas, then, i will start again to wish them eid whatever... Its well!
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by gokuu(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2017
I've said religious strife and tribal sentiments is for poor people only; see as these guys are having a chill time from all parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by gokuu(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:
Until my muslim friends wishes me happy Christmas, then, i will start again to wish them eid whatever... Its well!

You reek of poverty!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by adecz: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2017
gokuu:

Its their wealth to spend in whatever way they deem fit. I don't see them telling you how to spend your money.

They control how I spend my
dough, by increasing price of cement
& spaghetti.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by ngwababe(f): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2017
gokuu:

You reek of poverty!!

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by FakoMaybach1: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2017
How come no one is talking about the last guy in the second pix...the guy looks like Fayose, aby is my eyes deceiving me?
Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Money is qood

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:
The three tribes represented.

These successful people will never call for the balkanization of Nigeria, only the unsuccessful Nigerian citizens will agitate for secession.
Yes they won't because the current system which everybody knows is lopsided is working for them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest Man In Nigeria / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money / Retailers: Why We Can't Sell BUA Cement At N3,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.