Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers (10362 Views)

774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons / N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries / N-Power: FG Deploys 176,160 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by SoberDisciple(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2017
The federal government has absolved itself and the various state governments, particularly the coordinators of its youth employment scheme, N-Power, of responsibilities over the non payments of some oof the volunteers of the programme in the state.

Making the clarifications at the weekend, a Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation, Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede, said that the few persons who were yet to be paid were still having issues bothering particularly on irregularities in their bank details, especially the Bank Verificationh Number (BVN).

The presidential aide, particularly noted that in Delta state, out of the 7,149 volunteers who were engaged in the programme, 5,916 were beirng paid as at May, this year, adding that 857 others were just cleared and paid last week.

He explained that while others were still having issues relating to their BVN as their accounts could not be verified by the Nigeria Interbank Settlement System (NIBSS), 140 of the volunteers in the state do not have record of bank accounts, hence, they could not be paid.

While urging those affected to go and rectify their BVN challenges, the Presidential aide held that the programme is already growing in leaps and bounds as according to him, the current ongoing recruitment has attained a major milestone by reaching 1.1 million graduate applicants within one week.

https://dailytimes.ng/news/n-power-fg-explains-reasons-delay/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by veekid(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2017

naija don buy market; Buhari sef
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Benjom(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2017
If the government is still finding it difficult to run this programme effectively especially with the existing ones, why try to accommodate more? This should be addressed thoroughly.

The best CV writer in Nigeria. View some samples of his works here: www..com/cv-samples/

2 Likes

Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Kennitrust(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2017
but in whatever ways, man go still survive
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Curdlebug(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2017
MY PEOPLE, A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME PLEASE.

KINDLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND LIKE THE PHOTO. THANKS GOD BLESS

https://mobile.facebook.com/1959416617663362/photos/a.1961551907449833.1073741828.1959416617663362/1961890830749274/?type=3&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1961890830749274%3Atl_objid.1961890830749274%3Apage_id.1959416617663362%3Athid.1959416617663362%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1498892399%3A-4475593638056954560
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by DonatusAdorns(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2017
OK.. Noted..!
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Hayshoepofo(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2017
First to comment for the first since I joined nairaland

I dedicate this space to all hustlers for the FTC

I didn't read the topic lemme Goan check
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by aykevictor789(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Space booked!!
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by amiibaby(f): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Okay
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by emmarouky: 7:34am On Jun 26, 2017
copied!!!
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
nice
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by BENSIR: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Excuses every where
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by oairhunmwunde: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2017
ok
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by emillionaire: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2017
One chance.
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by OMOTOWO(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
First to comment....waoh
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by cy22me(m): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2017
there s God OooooooO!
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by jeeqaa7(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Ok
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Jayuba(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Bank wahala
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Viruses: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know how KPMG handles issues of WAEC certificate with wrong date of birth during document verification before final offer of employment and how they handle candidates that have lost their certificates?

Any help is really appreciated
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by jerrybakermillz(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Kk...
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by SUGARDADDY55(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Hayshoepofo:

First to comments from were....? May from d back . let me check
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by JaneyBlingx(f): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Today is my birthday... Can I get tin tini likes? I want to use it buy something grin

8 Likes

Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Hayshoepofo:

Wake up! Wake up!! From your slumber...
Its 7:48am
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by elmagnifico411(m): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Govt. magic
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by honestivo(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2017
what are the steps taking to solves those issues
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Teawhy2011: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Pls,what of those(2016 waiting list applicants)that got congrat message from FG Npower last two weeks?we never hear any official statement frm FG Npower Team abt d message either the message is real or scam.if d message is real,what's next for those that got the message b4 we re-apply in this year registration?
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Benjom:
If the government is still finding it difficult to run this programme effectively especially with the existing ones, why try to accommodate more? This should be addressed thoroughly.

The federal government is not the cause of the non payment, the cause of the non payment has been the volunteers.... Simply english many of them do not understand.
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by benitochakone(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2017
SoberDisciple:
The federal government has absolved itself and the various state governments, particularly the coordinators of its youth employment scheme, N-Power, of responsibilities over the non payments of some oof the volunteers of the programme in the state.

Making the clarifications at the weekend, a Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation, Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede, said that the few persons who were yet to be paid were still having issues bothering particularly on irregularities in their bank details, especially the Bank Verificationh Number (BVN).

The presidential aide, particularly noted that in Delta state, out of the 7,149 volunteers who were engaged in the programme, 5,916 were beirng paid as at May, this year, adding that 857 others were just cleared and paid last week.

He explained that while others were still having issues relating to their BVN as their accounts could not be verified by the Nigeria Interbank Settlement System (NIBSS), 140 of the volunteers in the state do not have record of bank accounts, hence, they could not be paid.

While urging those affected to go and rectify their BVN challenges, the Presidential aide held that the programme is already growing in leaps and bounds as according to him, the current ongoing recruitment has attained a major milestone by reaching 1.1 million graduate applicants within one week.

Liars all the way. I really think they have a set number of people the can pay and the rest can go to hell..... I am presently a banker and enrolled my wife on the bvn portal myself. Her bank account details are super correct and between me and God, she has been punctual with teaching in the school she was posted to. She has not received a single penny from Npower since Dec 2016. She has followed up with supervisors, focal person and Travelled to Kaduna severally all to no avail. The flimsy excuse given is that on her Voters card, the address given is different from her current address.( Can u Imagine)? And these people claim to be learned in this day and time Presently none of the supervisors or focal persons take our call anymore. This is the mess we find ourselves in. Shit happens and u can't do nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Treasuredoye(f): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2017
pls how do i reg. for N-power i need the link pls
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by xamiel: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Ok
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Winner4Life: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2017
SoberDisciple:

This is a laudable programme but the problem is many participants in Edo State receive this money without working for it. Some are really not unemployed. Some go to their places of work once or twice a week. Some just stay at home and receive what they call cool money while some others engage a second party to work in their place while they play the role of the employer!
Some boss at the places of work even compromise with some N-power staff to earn without working for their money! Meanwhile many are out there looking for similar opportunities. When will this corruption end?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / How To Get A New Job After Losing Your Job / Nexim Bank Salary Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.