Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Guess What This Is! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Guess What This Is! (1587 Views)

Guess The Plant# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What This Is! by Pavore9: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2017
Do guess what this is! cheesy

1 Share

Re: Guess What This Is! by nbolaji(m): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Not really Good at guessing. brother give us hint.
Re: Guess What This Is! by rheether(f): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Otapiapia ten ten naira smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guess What This Is! by Pavore9: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
rheether:
Otapiapia ten ten naira smiley

Otapiapia ké! cheesy
Re: Guess What This Is! by slendxy: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2017
What is it?
Re: Guess What This Is! by Pavore9: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ose Nsukka/fresh Cameroon pepper! cheesy

Processed with sunflower oil in Rwanda. Drops of it is added to ready to eat food. I go around with it and add it to meals am served. 2 drops of it, changes the flavour of the meal to something..... finger licking! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guess What This Is! by Newway2(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pavore9:
Ose Nsukka/fresh Cameroon pepper! cheesy

Processed with sunflower oil in Rwanda. Drops of it is added to ready to eat food. I go around with it and add it to meals am served. 2 drops of it, changes the flavour of the meal to something..... finger licking! cheesy cheesy

Hmmmm......Makes me remember maggi source used in d early '80's to flavour already prepared food. We used to buy in cartons till SAP sapped d purchasing power of civil servants
Re: Guess What This Is! by Pavore9: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Newway2:

Hmmmm......Makes me remember maggi source used in d early '80's to flavour already prepared food. We used to buy in cartons till SAP sapped d purchasing power of civil servants

Experienced the stable life of then, shopping with my parents at Kingsway and Leventis stores to get Cow and Gate, Pronto, Canada best, Planta etc

Na the Maggie sauce be this o! Was a common sight in homes back then! sad

2 Likes

Re: Guess What This Is! by Newway2(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pavore9:

Experienced the stable life of then, shopping with my parents at Kingsway and Leventis stores to get Cow and Gate, Pronto, Canada best, Planta etc

Na the Maggie sauce be this o! Was a common sight in homes back then! sad

Hmmm....U no talk of Pamalat, TreeTop, HiTime, Condensed milk.....etc. Those were d good old days.

Pavore, Pavore! Where did u get ds Maggie source bottle from?
Re: Guess What This Is! by Pavore9: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Newway2:

Hmmm....U no talk of Pamalat, TreeTop, HiTime, Condensed milk.....etc. Those were d good old days.

Pavore, Pavore! Where did u get ds Maggie source bottle from?

E dey online nah though have bought it outside Nigeria but don't know if it is still being sold locally.
Re: Guess What This Is! by PapaBrowne(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Actually an interesting dimension to the use of pepper!

@Pavore
An off question.

Do you have any information about growing snow peas? I know its grown pretty much in Kenya and even exported.

I would like to know what climatic conditiond are best suited for planting it.

Thanks
Re: Guess What This Is! by Pavore9: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Actually an interesting dimension to the use of pepper!

@Pavore
An off question.

Do you have any information about growing snow peas? I know its grown pretty much in Kenya and even exported.

I would like to know what climatic conditiond are best suited for planting it.

Thanks

They do well around 20ºC and below, I believe there are varieties that can fit into our southern climate.
Re: Guess What This Is! by Pavore9: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Recall when working within the Adani area of Enugu State, the wastage of this variety of pepper there is heart-rending while it was being sold for one fresh one for N10 in Lagos. angry
Re: Guess What This Is! by bamigee: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Pepper OIL

Pavore9:
Do guess what this is! cheesy
Re: Guess What This Is! by Pavore9: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
bamigee:
Pepper OIL

You are right.
Re: Guess What This Is! by PapaBrowne(m): 6:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Pavore9:

They do well around 20ºC and below, I believe there are varieties that can fit into our southern climate.

Ok. Thanks.
That means an Obudu type environment would fit.

Any idea how I can get seeds from Kenya?
Re: Guess What This Is! by Pavore9: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Ok. Thanks.
That means an Obudu type environment would fit.

Any idea how I can get seeds from Kenya?

Yes and a place like Nsukka though l still believe there should be varieties that will thrive across the South.

Yes the seeds are readily available, I have someone flying down to Lagos by the third week of July. Once the date is confirmed, I let you know.

(1) (Reply)

Profitable And Promising Agro Processing Investment Opportunity / A Plot Of Cucumber Farm 2019 / Lawn Mower Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.