Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

"A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says (671 Views)

I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by lordkit2: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2017
"A lot of ladies are single because they don't pay on dates," Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin says, begs ladies to pay on dates so they can get a call back.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN2zQKjSawg

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/26/a-lot-of-ladies-are-single-because-they-dont-pay-on-dates-joro-olumofin-says/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by Larryfest(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2017
For this country and for dis Buharic regime You must be joking
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by Sammmypoko(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Its actually the fact...no guy wants a liability as a wife.

3 Likes

Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by buzquet(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Most of them are just awoof master. they would still ask for take away pack

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by dingbang(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Lol...

Joro just wan trend this morning.

Its the person who wants a date that will pay na...

That aside, a girl who tells a guy to take her out and expects him to pay is inviting trouble.

How many ladies have even asked a man for a date and paid the bills 100percent
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by Papiikush: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Not all ladies are broke and unfortunate.

I have met ladies who sponsor dates. Never date broke girls, go after successful women smiley
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by Cholls(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2017
my brother dem no go buy bottle of wata dey prefer to package wata from house com d date....yeye girls
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by dingbang(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Cholls:
my brother dem no go buy bottle of wata dey prefer to package wata from house com d date....yeye girls
lol stop chasing broke girls na
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by Cholls(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
lol stop chasing broke girls na
my brother Cutehector I go try sha.
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by Lalas247(f): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Hmm Preach!
The problem is some guys takes it as insult if the lady pays... he should ask themwhat they want
So guys would rather date a lady who pays smiley
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by pocohantas(f): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2017
I don't think that's the reason...all the girls that have taken guys out, have they married them? I think whoever initiates the date pays, it's up to the other person to eat responsibly and help out with the bills if need be. Some girls can be gluttonous though, some others will waste the food the guy bought, which is very bad.

The average Nigerian man is egoistic and might feel emasculated watching you bring out your purse to help pay. I wouldn't advise a lady to do that with a man on the first date, if men would like such...they should tell us here, so we can learn.

I've taken my deserving male friends on an outing and paid, even fuelled their cars when need be, wonderful guys...not endtime guys.
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by dingbang(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Cholls:
my brother Cutehector I go try sha.
lol or u don't have the balls to score a loaded chic? grin
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by Cholls(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
lol or u don't have the balls to score a loaded chic? grin
my brother I have dated some just that they are boring.
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by dollarcoolcat(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Tbh my pride not gon let me allow a lady to foot the bill..
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by dingbang(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Cholls:
my brother I have dated some just that they are boring.
are you eating their boring attitude? Is it not their money you should b fixated upon? grin these ladies have to pay bro.. Afterall, we guys have tried in spending
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by Cholls(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
are you eating their boring attitude? Is it not their money you should b fixated upon? grin these ladies have to pay bro.. Afterall, we guys have tried in spending
my brother u r right on the last part but am not that type I like paying for my entertainment.
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by Loop1: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2017
pocohantas:
I don't think that's the reason...all the girls that have taken guys out, have they married them? I think whoever initiates the date pays, it's up to the other person to eat responsibly and help out with the bills if need be. Some girls can be gluttonous though, some others will waste the food the guy bought, which is very bad.

The average Nigerian man is egoistic and might feel emasculated watching you bring out your purse to help pay. I wouldn't advise a lady to do that with a man on the first date, if men would like such...they should tell us here, so we can learn.

I've taken my deserving male friends on an outing and paid, even fuelled their cars when need be, wonderful guys...not endtime guys.

I have been invited by a lady for a date and she foot all the bills .I could not believe it becAuse I was prepared to foot the bill ,I just had to cover her to and fro transport and buy her a gift while going home . After that day I drop all the cancer type of lady I have and focus on her .

Gods willing she is going to be the one soon.
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by dingbang(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Cholls:
my brother u r right on the last part but am not that type I like paying for my entertainment.
entertainment ko.. Refreshment ni.this is why ladies will always continue to eat ur money...
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2017
No need for too much grammar .

Y'all should simply say we should start feeding you guys with our money every day of your lives .

Instead of complaining about dates .
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by Olasco93: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Those who do it will agree with him, while those who don't do it kick against it. It's all about the girl's individual Maturity, Sense, Exposure and Understanding of what Relationship is all about.
In this part of the world, it's a bit difficult but I bet you, no dude take a girl who does this Forgranted and dude judge their kinds as Amazing...
Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by dingbang(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Loop1:

I have been invited by a lady for a date and she foot all the bills .I could not believe it becAuse I was prepared to foot the bill ,I just had to cover her to and fro transport and buy her a gift while going home . After that day I drop all the cancer type of lady I have and focus on her .

Gods willing she is going to be the one soon.
lol at cancer type of ladies.. Nice move bro.. She is the one

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says by imitateMe(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
That's true.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Ever Happen Between A Boy And A Girl? / LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS / Meanwhile At Davido's Concert, She Was The Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.