Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

When You Don't Have Home Training - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When You Don't Have Home Training (812 Views)

How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money / Camry 2.2: You Don't Know One Until You Own One / How Come Nigerian Auto Sites Don't Have Prices Listed On Their Website??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Don't Have Home Training by bryan360: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2017
grin
Re: When You Don't Have Home Training by nurey(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Were you given permission to snap those cars and exposing the plate number?

Who authorised you to showcase someone else's property and make available to the world, we are in a time of insecurity please blurr the plate numbers immediately, you have been warned.
Re: When You Don't Have Home Training by bryan360: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: When You Don't Have Home Training by nurey(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2017
bryan360:
take it up with the person who uploaded it..

Edit yours here, that what I am more concerned about
Re: When You Don't Have Home Training by nurey(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oga bryan360, I was only pulling your legs, sorry I did but I like to get kicks from doing so. I am not a saddist, I apologize really grin
Re: When You Don't Have Home Training by chiefbuchiV12(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2017
All dis ppl gan sef
Re: When You Don't Have Home Training by bryan360: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2017
nurey:
Oga bryan360, I was only pulling your legs, sorry I did but I like to get kicks from doing so. I am not a saddist, I apologize really grin
lol..smh smiley
Re: When You Don't Have Home Training by Readonee35L(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
nurey:
Were you given permission to snap those cars and exposing the plate number?

Who authorised you to showcase someone else's property and make available to the world, we are in a time of insecurity please blurr the plate numbers immediately, you have been warned.
Lol.
What is the difference.
He didn't expose the owner of the vehicle neither did he call any name.
This cars are driven on the streets all over Lagos with their plate numbers exposed for any fĂșcking body to see.
Bluring it here doesn't make any difference. Unless the owner is pictured or owner's name or location is exposed

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Have Home Training by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Readonee35L:

Lol.
What is the difference.
He didn't expose the owner of the vehicle neither did he call any name.
This cars are driven on the streets all over Lagos with their plate numbers exposed for any fĂșcking body to see.
Bluring it here doesn't make any difference. Unless the owner is pictured or owner's name or location is exposed

I agree with you.

There's no expectation of privacy in public.

(1) (Reply)

Persistent Loud Belt Adjuster Rattle Honda Accord 2004 / Please I Need Contact Of A Good Modern Mercedes Mechanic Needed!! / Toyota Corolla 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.