Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog (468 Views)

Https://adikwu.site123.me/ Please Criticize This For Me / Help Me Criticize My Portfolio / Please Help Me Criticize My Online Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by jackstine(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Anyone I ask how my blog looks and the niche, they keep telling me that its perfect. I keep hearing good about my blog, I fell its because they don't want me to feel bad. So pls nairalanders I believe you don't know me and I don't too. I will love you to really criticize my blog from you point of view, for me to take adequate corrections. www.naijatechzone.com
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by Prec1ous(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2017
You need to overhaul that site.

Change the logo and the theme for a start.

The logo is like a clip art and an eyesore
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by Pearstep: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Prec1ous:
he is right.....and d AdSense is too early for now
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by jackstine(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Prec1ous:

OK tnx, will work on that.
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by jackstine(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Pearstep:

he is right.....and d AdSense is too early for now

I don't use AdSense yet, only affiliate
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by Pearstep: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2017
jackstine:

I don't use AdSense yet, only affiliate
ok
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Prec1ous:

My brother, you dey vex oooh..

I like guys like u sha. straight to the point. Do the same for my blog Abeg www.entmirror.com

Need an honest criticism
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by Prec1ous(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
EntMirror:

My brother, you dey vex oooh..

I like guys like u sha. straight to the point. Do the same for my blog Abeg www.entmirror.com

Need an honest criticism

Your logo is great but you don't need the byline "home of entrpreneur"

You have a stacked menu (rename it from home) and remove the other menu below the logo.

Remove date from your recent post or they may be seen as outdated in 3 months time.

Remove the log in widget, no one is registering, we just want to read, maybe click ads and go.
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Prec1ous:

You have a stacked menu (rename it from home) and remove the other menu below the logo.

Remove date from your recent post or they may be seen as outdated in 3 months time.

Remove the log in widget, no one is registering, we just want to read, maybe click ads and go.

Thanks for the quick review...

The logo - This isn't really my official logo. I designed that with my phone till I get a professional looking logo.

Menu - You are right, I had to remove the secondary menu. it doesn't make sense having more than one menu with same content.

Date: This has always been an argument. I think I prefer leaving my post with dates. as long as it will be regularly updated. Thanks for the suggestion though.

log in - You're right again lol.. This isn't a forum or social media site.. Wonder what came over me.. thanks for that also..

I have done all the necessary changes..

Thanks once again for the review.
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by Blogtrovert(f): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
header image isn't cool.
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by Pearstep: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Prec1ous:

bro I also need you check this out and give your recommendation https://pearstep.com
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by Blogtrovert(f): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
EntMirror:
personally love your post listing.
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by Prec1ous(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pearstep:

bro I also need you check this out and give your recommendation https://pearstep.com

Great work, I see a xenforo script in play.

You see, everything there is beautiful but take this advice.

Install wordpress on your root domain and use that to build your trust, move the forum to a subdomain.

You need to blog and grow in authority to build a very great forum.

Seun started nairaland when the competition was limited.

Your case is different, when you install wordpress, you will notice engagement like comments and shares but on xenforo they have to register and login.

You need to offer extreme value before I will register on your but I wanted to drop a comment but could not.

Example
www.collegereap.com is on wordpress
www.collegereap.com/community is on xenforo

Second, Your content are still few and you may need to word on that and please choose a niche.
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by Prec1ous(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog by Blogtrovert(f): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

US Adsense Account For Sale / Fresh UK, USA And Nigerian Adsense For Sale / Adsense Resellers And Buyers,get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.