Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade (22551 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Akinrinade 80th Birthday: Post Civil War Video Of Lt. General Akinrinade / Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by jjjjj2017: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
patval:
[s]see afonja and comparison, if an intelligent saro wiwa can be killed like birds while Nnamdi Nwachineke KANU who is not intelligent sent the very person that will kill him into vegetation, umunna I go with unintelligent.
afonja can never be delivered from treachery, I know that intelligent to an afonja general meant betrayal, he expect KANU to betray his people's hope which he bluntly refused.
Mtcheeew!!!! am glad the Sun is rising faster than haters expected[/s]
STFU! Read the content before you comment or hire the service of an intelligent person(if at all theres one as am not sure) around you to explain to you the body of this epistle
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
This is insult to our hero, who dares compare Mohamed Ali to Samuel Peter ? Who compares maeadona to Mikel obi.

Ken Saro wiwa had class mbok, don't insult the hero of the creeks..
pls go back and read again,loll this time around,read it slowly..

Gosh!!!comprehension is a big problem in dis country

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by jjjjj2017: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Fear for the stability of the mind of your father bro. Leave me to worry about mine.

Didn't read whatever junk it is you wrote by the way because I don't care what any Kanu buttlicker thinks about what I say.

Thanks.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by jjjjj2017: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Fear for the stability of the mind of your father bro. Leave me to worry about mine.

Didn't read whatever junk it is you wrote by the way because I don't care what any Kanu buttlicker thinks about what I say.

Thanks.
just because u dont have a sensible one abi?

4 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by augustov1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

@OmenkaLives I seriously fear for the stability of your mind.
From my understanding you are from the middle belt. Well, I served in the plateau state and I have lived in Makurdi, and visited Kaduna and Taraba so I know that area well enough.

The middle belt sided with the Hausa/Fulani to wagewar against Biafra. (They even had a figure head Head of State who was booted out when he outlived his usefulness. He still wanders the lenght and breadth of Nigeria seeking relevance).
As alliances go, it was a strategic failure. Only six years later, a middle belt officer Lt Col Suka Buka Dimka would lead a failed coup against the government and kill it's leader Murtala Mohammed. Why ?
During the regime of Ibrahim Babangida many middle belt officers would be killed either in military operations in Liberia and Sierra Leone as well as those sentenced to death for coup plotting or died in mysterious plane crashes.
Maj Gen Zamani Lekwot was sentenced to death (later commuted to life imprisonment) for daring to defend his people against Hausa/Fulani marauders.
Hausa/ Fulani (Malian ? Libyan ? undecided) 'herdsmen' continue to kill your people in Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Kaduna, Plateau and elsewhere.

The reason for the violent rift between erstwhile allies is that the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy are not your friend my friend.
You in the middle belt have suffered as much as any other group in Nigeria from their murderous depredations. Only the Igbo have suffered more. You should ponder this more than you presently do.

With these considerations in mind, I am puzzled as to why you do not see a reason to reconsider your public statements. Has the logic of their actions not sunk into your head yet ?

This is not a game.
There are serious people on this forum who do not write for fun or 'likes' or 'mentions'. We are concerned about our country. Nigeria is a disaster. We need to act to rectify the failures of our fathers.
If KANU can be so bold as to step up and lead the fight from the front we should appreciate his message and acknowledge his effort whether we are Igbo or not.
You betray your people and yourself by your unreasonable submissions whatever they may be motivated by.

Thank you for reading this; I hope it has a positive effect on you

This appears to be most well thought comment thus far

5 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by nengibo: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
sarrki:
Ken saro wiwa is a legend

While Mazi is a criminal

Its an insult to compare the two
Its really an insult

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by jjjjj2017: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
gegee:
unintelligent people are too much on this forum
e.g omenkalives, sarrki. infact they've turned nairaland to kiddiesland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by BigIyanga: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ken Saro Wiwa was in cahoots with military before he was killed.
Saro Wiwa was killed for killing Ogoni 5 leaders who were accused of siding with the same military
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by plaetton: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
maupe:

www.dailypost.ng/2017/06/25/biafra-difference-nnamdi-kanu-ken-saro-wiwa-gen-akinrinade/

So Ken Saro-Wiwa was an intellectual agitator, and therefore Nnamdi Kanu is ...?

Were Ken Saro-Wiwa and Nnamdi Kanu agitating for themselves or their peoples ?

What was the fate of Ken Saro-Wiwa ? undecided

Was Ken Saro-Wiwa not an Igbophobe, and was it not his very good friend from the North that played the typical divide and conquer card on him, trapped him into a corner, and then Hanged him like a common criminal ?
So what lessons are to be learned from his struggles and his tragic fate ?

It takes a really really stuuupid person to make the kind of statements attributed to Gen Akinrinade .
It is simply amazing the type of stuuupid people that this country produces.

10 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by laudate: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
@OmenkaLives I seriously fear for the stability of your mind.
From my understanding you are from the middle belt. Well, I served in the plateau state and I have lived in Makurdi, and visited Kaduna and Taraba so I know that area well enough.

The middle belt sided with the Hausa/Fulani to wagewar against Biafra. (They even had a figure head Head of State who was booted out when he outlived his usefulness. He still wanders the lenght and breadth of Nigeria seeking relevance).
As alliances go, it was a strategic failure. Only six years later, a middle belt officer Lt Col Suka Buka Dimka would lead a failed coup against the government and kill it's leader Murtala Mohammed. Why ?
During the regime of Ibrahim Babangida many middle belt officers would be killed either in military operations in Liberia and Sierra Leone as well as those sentenced to death for coup plotting or died in mysterious plane crashes.
Maj Gen Zamani Lekwot was sentenced to death (later commuted to life imprisonment) for daring to defend his people against Hausa/Fulani marauders.
Hausa/ Fulani (Malian ? Libyan ? undecided) 'herdsmen' continue to kill your people in Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Kaduna, Plateau and elsewhere.

The reason for the violent rift between erstwhile allies is that the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy are not your friend my friend.
You in the middle belt have suffered as much as any other group in Nigeria from their murderous depredations. Only the Igbo have suffered more. You should ponder this more than you presently do.

With these considerations in mind, I am puzzled as to why you do not see a reason to reconsider your public statements. Has the logic of their actions not sunk into your head yet ?

This is not a game.
There are serious people on this forum who do not write for fun or 'likes' or 'mentions'. We are concerned about our country. Nigeria is a disaster. We need to act to rectify the failures of our fathers.
If KANU can be so bold as to step up and lead the fight from the front we should appreciate his message and acknowledge his effort whether we are Igbo or not.
You betray your people and yourself by your unreasonable submissions whatever they may be motivated by.

Thank you for reading this; I hope it has a positive effect on you
OmenkaLives will give you an answer in due course, but let me chip in my 2 cents. undecided

Guy, this is where you lot often miss it. sad The middle belt region consists of several ethnic groups, with different languages and customs, but mutual respect for one another. Yet, you folks keep lumping them together as if they are a homogenous ethnic group who would all toe the same line, and fall into place with your wishes, or dance to whatever tune your games master plays for them. They may be peace-loving, but they are not stupid. shocked

The Middle Belt is NOT under any illusion concerning its relationship with the Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri. sad Guy, in case you do not realise it, there is no love lost between the Hausa-Fulani /Kanuri axis, and the middle belt. In this day and age, ethnic groups in the MB are not looking up to the Hausa-Fulani for relevance, progress, benevolence or political support. 2017 is a far cry from 1966. There is no region that has suffered the heavy handedness of the Hausa-Fulani & Kanuri axis, like the MB. undecided Since the herdsmen have been ransacking communities in the Middle-Belt, how many of your people have come to their rescue? Have they cried out to your ethnic group for support?

Despite all the havoc inflicted on the MB region by the far north, the various ethnic groups in the MB would prefer to stand on their own as a bloc or region, instead of aligning with any other ethnic group or proposed republic. The region is characterized by heterogeneity - a diversity of peoples and cultures. There are many Christians and several Muslims among them. If you talk to each of them today, they would not want to exchange the domination of one ethnic group, for another. sad

Let the Biafrans stay in their corner, and hold on to their proposed republic, while the MB also carves out its own path to progress by itself. sad All these incessant overtures to join the MB with some proposed Biafra/IPOB republic, is beginning to get sickening. angry If one ethnic group in the MB like the Tiv, decide to pay a solidarity visit to Kanu, that is their own business. The Tiv group alone does not speak for the entire MB. angry The Kilba, Bura, Gwari, Birom, Bariba, Chamba, Igala, Ebira, Jukun, Eggon, Jukun, Okun, Tarok, Etulo, Abakwa, Kakanda, Bassa, Gwandara, Agatu, Ingwai etc., or even the Nupe man is unlikely to toe the same line! But because of the mutual respect they have for one another, they often cooperate or join forces to address common issues and problems.

Kanu preaches hate, and sees nothing good in other ethnic groups, apart from his own. When he is not busy manipulating gullible minds with his provocative rhetoric, he is busy trying to carve homelands that belong to other ethnic groups into his proposed map, without their permission. This needs to end. The sly subtle emotional blackmail from the IPOB crew, and people such as your good self, should stop! angry Enough is enough!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nwachineke1980: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Saro wiwa after dinning with the North was killed by Abacha(North)
Awolowo after dinning with the North was abandoned by the same north.Non of them wanted to serve under him as a vp,he had to come to the east to pick Umeadi( an Igbo man) as his Vice.
Afonja after dinning with the north was killed by the north.Because of his stupidity of 1824,Ilorin has always been under the rulership of a Fulani emir.
Abiola choose Kingibe(from the north)as his VP,we all know what happened.
Adaka boro after dining with the North was also killed by the North.
Tinubu also did the same and we are all seeing the outcome.
The truth is that the Hausa -Fulani are never good allies.History can attest to this.

6 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Dedetwo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
maupe:

A former Chief of Army Staff, Gen. Alani Akinrinade (rtd) has compared agitation being led by Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and Ken Saro-Wiwa, late leader of the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (MOSOP).

Akinrinade told Punch that the latter went about his agitation in an intellectual context which attracted sympathy from many Nigerians and the international community.

Ken, writer and environmental activist, was killed alongside his colleagues in 1995 by the Abacha government.

The chieftain of the defunct National Democratic Coalition, NADECO, was reacting to federal government’s handling of the agitation.

He, however, warned that Biafra and other agitators should not be treated as hoodlums.

His words: “It is usually treasonable to take up arms against one’s country – even to have violent demonstrations. But, one must keep asking oneself: why?

“Why would a normal person, especially from the educated class, participate in anything that would be either illegal or dangerous?

“It is not good for us to look at these people (pro-Biafra agitators) as just hoodlums. We know how Isaac Adaka Boro was treated.

“He didn’t have military knowledge. If he did, Nigeria would have been a different place today. So, eventually he died.

“The next charge was led by an intellectual (Ken Saro-Wiwa) and it’s not different from what these boys (pro-Biafra agitators) are doing now and asking for – except that he put his own in a very intellectual context and tried to make us reason with him.

“What did we do? The government hanged him, hoping his ideas would die with him in the noose. That’s where we still are today.

“Therefore, whether Nnamdi Kanu embarked on his agitation the right or the wrong way, the question is: what prompted such agitation?

“Why would anybody keep talking about Biafra after the carnage, the wanton destruction of lives and properties and the psychological trauma brought upon Nigerians, not just people from the East?

“I don’t have the mind to condemn the Indigenous People of Biafra, the (Niger Delta) Avengers, and other groups. Who created the situation for these people to think differently from us?” Akinrinade said.

www.dailypost.ng/2017/06/25/biafra-difference-nnamdi-kanu-ken-saro-wiwa-gen-akinrinade/

This abysmal coward has no pedigree to say anything about Nnamdi Kanu. A dumbass fool who fought for Huasawa, Fulani and rest of northern region only to elope to USA and Britain protesting about June 12. I never even gave him a second glance at the Howard University ground when the fools, including Anthony Enahoro, were canvasing for support while on exile. What a douche bag.

4 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Michel2013: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:
It is an insult to the dead bones of Saro wiwa to compare that imbe.cile Cownu with him

Before Saro Wiwa became a renowned activist, he was an outstanding writer and television producer. He was a very intelligent man. Cownu on the other hand is a reta.rd that hasn't achieved anything in life. The idiot couldn't even finished his degree from UNN. So who in his right mind will compare an intelligent activist like Saro wiwa to a re.tarded drop out like Cownu

if he had all this impressive qualities u enumerated why then was he hanged like a common thief? he betrayed his biafran brothers just to claim their properties as abandoned properties as a common criminal he was and at last he was served the same cup he served biafrans. i have not sympathy for him. how did he think he could achieve the same freedom he sabotaged for his biafran brothers by mere writing of poem and columns ? see how he died miserably like his co traitor awolowo.

6 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by kingzizzy: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
eastsidechillz:

When the Kingdom of God sufereth violence and violence took it by force.

Action and reaction are equal and opposite.

Should I go on?

If KANU was diplomatic as u wanted him to nobody would ve noticed him.

Mind u, Kanu is just a vessel carrier of freedom. This agitation will go on even if he is gone.

Diplomacy does not work in Nigeria, Nigerians are not mentally developed enough to appreciate the art of diplomacy. Thats why they dont have a united country. Ken Saro-Wiwa learnt this lesson the hard way

4 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by patval(f): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
jjjjj2017:
STFU! Read the content before you comment or hire the service of an intelligent person(if at all theres one as am not sure) around you to explain to you the body of this epistle
olodo in chief, your hydraulic brother thought that Nnamdi Nwachineke KANU will collect banana peel and betray his brothers which is a sign of smartness to oduduwa kingdom but was disappointed by his steadfastness in pursuing Biafran agenda.
ntorrr!!!!, we will leave the nizoria for arewa almajiris to complete their jihad on ur entire generation.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Dedetwo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
sarrki:
Ken saro wiwa is a legend

While Mazi is a criminal

Its an insult to compare the two

Did you ask why Murtala Muhammed's government confiscated all the landed properties stolen at Port Harcourt by Ken Saro Wiwa and Spiff? Nigeria is really a joke.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by jjjjj2017: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

[s]olodo in chief, your hydraulic brother thought that Nnamdi Nwachineke KANU will collect banana peel and betray his brothers which is a sign of smartness to oduduwa kingdom but was disappointed by his steadfastness in pursuing Biafran agenda.
ntorrr!!!!, we will leave the nizoria for arewa almajiris to complete their jihad on ur entire generation.[/s]
ewure! u jump to comment without ready the content? smh, no wonder u no get shishi knowledge!

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by caracas: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Forget the headline, read the main content. Tnx.

Don't mind that tiv farmer
Dunce of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by ioreth69(f): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
OrestesDante:
Igbos won't like this:
Ken was a Man of integrity and a Hero and other a brat and a nonentity looking for cheap fame.

Don't quote me I'm feeling feverish!!!
grin
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by laudate: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Please read this.

PEOPLE & POLITICS - The Middle Belt: the facts, the fiction by Mohammed Haruna

Ethnicity as a political weapon in a sub-region which contained probably more than half of Nigeria’s estimated 250 tribes plus, many of them with a history of rivalry and wars, was a weak and blunt weapon. However, the plurality of these tribes, albeit not their majority, had the common denominator of being Christians.

This disparity between the Christian plurality of the minority tribes in the North and their numerical size has been at the centre of the confusion over the definition of the Middle Belt. Let me explain. At a reception for General T.Y. Danjuma following his resignation as minister of defence, Chief Solomon Lar, the foremost advocate of the Middle-Belt, define the sub-region thus: “By way of clarification”, said Lar, “the geographical Middle Belt is distinct from and smaller than the political Middle-Belt. The political Middle-Belt encompasses all the marginalized minority groups in Northern Nigeria. These are the nationalities that have historically resisted feudalism, political oppression, injustice, religious discrimination and the economic emasculation of the unfavoured masses”.

Lar, of course, was not alone in his emphasis on politics – or religion,if you will – instead of geography in his definition of the Middle-Belt. Among many others, Group-Captain (rtd) Jona Jang, former military governor of Benue State and the AD governorship candidate for Plateau in the last election, shared the same view with Lar. In an interview in The Comet of November 12, 2000, Jang’s emphasis in defining the Middle-Belt was again religion, even though he was quick to deny it. “We” he said, “have already stated what areas we consider the Middle-Belt, which are Southern Kebbi, Southern Kaduna, Southern Borno, Southern Bauchi, Southern Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba, Benue, Nassarawa, Kogi, the Federal Capital Territory, Kwara and Niger”. These are states or parts of states where Christians are in the majority.

The reason for the emphasis on, or the singling out of, religion, in defining the Middle-Belt should be apparent to anyone who takes even a cursory look at the population of the geographical Middle-Belt which is the North-Central Zone. This zone comprises Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau and the FCT. Of these six states and the FCT, only Benue and Plateau states, the heart of the Middle-Belt, have an overwhelming Christian majority.

Of the remaining four states, Kwara and Niger have an overwhelming Muslim majority, with Nassarawa and Kogi probably having a not-so-slim Muslim majority. With the FCT it is hard to tell; among indigenes, Muslims are probably in the majority since the FCT was carved out mostly from Niger, Kwara and Nassarawa states in that order.

Its new status as the country’s capital has changed this demography in such a way that it is hard to tell without an exercise specifically aimed at determining the religious mix of the city. http://www.gamji.com/haruna/haruna91.htm
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by patval(f): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
jjjjj2017:
ewure! u jump to comment without ready the content? smh, no wonder u no get shishi knowledge!
olodo in chief, tell you ritual brother that when an unintelligent freedom fighter receives more foreign dignitaries than the president, that shows that his unintelligent is better recognised than a London vegetation who ran away when nobody is chasing him

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
AmuDimpka:

You didn't read but you saw stability in the write up

You have a reputation here and it's a terrible one

How do you act up
...that guy you just quoted has an irredeemable reputation here. His reputation here is as useless as that assembly called United Nations.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by caracas: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nwachineke1980:
Awolowo after dinning with the North was abandoned by the same north.Non of them wanted to serve under him as a vp,he had to come to the east to pick Umeadi( an Igbo man) as his Vice.
Afonja after dinning with the north was killed by the north.Because of his stupidity of 1824,Ilorin has always been under the rulership of a Fulani emir.
The truth is that the Hausa -Fulani are never good allies.History can attest to this.
The only ppl they fear n respect are the igbos.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Ahmeduana(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Who doesn't know the idiot is a dunce being cheered on and worshiped by bigger dunces?

Only a dunce uses ethnicity and religion to build a political base and opposed to sound reason and logic.

I pray he leads them out. We could use far fewer dunces in this country honestly.
you mean " BUHARI "?

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by mrtayesynchro(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
patval:
see afonja and comparison, if an intelligent saro wiwa can be killed like birds while Nnamdi Nwachineke KANU who is not intelligent sent the very person that will kill him into vegetation, umunna I go with unintelligent.
afonja can never be delivered from treachery, I know that intelligent to an afonja general meant betrayal, he expect KANU to betray his people's hope which he bluntly refused.
Mtcheeew!!!! am glad the Sun is rising faster than haters expected

Thank your stars rhat we are not in an abacha like era,nmamdi KANU would have been in ghost mode but thank God for democracy
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by rugipp(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

One went with textbook intellince, one is brash and says it as it is.

Saro is dead, Kanu is alive.

Kanu would not have tried this in a military era. I give it to ken saro wiwa
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by patval(f): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
mrtayesynchro:

Thank your stars rhat we are not in an abacha like era,nmamdi KANU would have been in ghost mode but thank God for democracy
You have to believe that it is that same stars that brought the lady who gave abacha the solution apple. everything happens for something.
the vegetable in London is a bonafide member of abacha's cabinet so he harbours same crude wickedness like abacha
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by hilroy: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Michel2013:

if he had all this impressive qualities u enumerated why then was he hanged like a common thief? he betrayed his biafran brothers just to claim their properties as abandoned properties as a common criminal he was and at last he was served the same cup he served biafrans. i have not sympathy for him. how did he think he could achieve the same freedom he sabotaged for his biafran brothers by mere writing of poem and columns ? see how he died miserably like his co traitor awolowo.

Igboman thinking. Watch and see what will end that bastard Cownu. Even your useless Ojukwu that fled in the middle of the war and left millions to starve to death is regretting forming Biafra in hellfire right now. You guys are just born losers

One question for you biafra.ud, where did the imbe.cile Kanu finish is education from?
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by AlanSugar(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

One went with textbook intellince, one is brash and says it as it is.

Saro is dead, Kanu is alive.

Yes, Saron is dead, kanu is alive but it won't be for long at the rate he's going.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Michel2013: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:

Guy, this is where you lot often miss it. sad The middle belt region consists of several ethnic groups, with different languages and customs, but mutual respect for one another. Yet, you folks keep lumping them together as if they are a homogenous ethnic group who would all toe the same line, and fall in line with your wishes or whatever tune your games master plays for them. They may be peace-loving, but they are not stupid. shocked

The Middle Belt is NOT under any illusion concerning its relationship with the Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri. sad Guy, in case you do not realise it, there is no love lost between the Hausa-Fulani /Kanuri axis, and the middle belt. In this day and age, ethnic groups in the MB are not looking up to the Hausa-Fulani for relevance, progress or political support. 2017 is a far cry from 1966. There is no region that has suffered the heavy handedness of the Hausa-Fulani & Kanuri axis, like the MB. undecided

But please, despite all the havoc inflicted on the MB region by the far north, the ethnic groups in the MB would prefer to stand on their own as a region, instead of aligning with any other ethnic group. The region is characterized by a heterogeneity - a diversity of peoples and cultures. If you talk to each of them today, they would not want to exchange the domination of one ethnic group, for another. sad

Let the Biafrans stay in their corner, and hold on to their proposed republic, while the MB also carves out its own path to progress by itself. sad All these incessant overtures to join the MB with the proposed IPOB republic, is beginning to get sickening. angry If one ethnic group in the MB like the Tiv, decide to pay a solidarity visit to Kanu, that is their own business. The Tiv group alone does not speak for the entire MB. angry The Kilba, Bura, Gwari, Birom, Bariba, Chamba, Igala, Ebira, Jukun, Eggon, Jukun, Okun, Tarok or even the Nupe man is unlikely to toe the same line! But because of the mutual respect they have for one another, they often cooperate or join forces to address common issues and problems. So the sly emotional blackmail from the IPOB crew, and people such as your good self, should stop! angry

i was worked as a external supervisor in 2007 census exercise in plateau state just after the jos crises with hausas. i remembered how we were rebuked by their jos people when we innocently addressed them as mallam. they interjected that they were not hausa people to be addressed as such. however coming to reaction to injustices taking place in nigeria,the problem is that everybody wants to go heaven but no one wants to die. i keep wondering how can ethnic nationalities especially the minorities who are suffering same faith with Igbos would always tend to denigrate the Igbos who are bold and daring in their quest for freedom? is it not stupidity? it is not all slaves are comfortable with their slave chain so if they are comfortable while Igbos struggling to free themselves it will sensible to for them to remain neutral if they cannot encourage the struggle.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by jjjjj2017: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

olodo in chief, tell you ritual brother that when an unintelligent freedom fighter receives more foreign dignitaries than the president, that shows that his unintelligent is better recognised than a London vegetation who ran away when nobody is chasing him
stop posting what comes out of ur anus! u type from head ok!
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by drss2(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nwachineke1980:
correct one there. those who fail to learn from history ar bound to repeat it ova n ova again.
d question now is, who will be foolih enough to allow himself to be used by d north in 2019 i pray no Biafran will allow himself to be used like a political chess board come 2019. trust me northern political warlords ar already working on dangling d vice presidential bait to south east in order to counter d agitation towards Biafra n divide Igbos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan / Court Orders WAEC To Produce Ledger Of Sen Adeleke’s Result / 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.