Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock (15355 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja / Osinbajo Receives Imam Who Hid 200 Villagers In Mosque / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Juwaro: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by omoelerin1: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
He comes to solicit the release of Evans the kidnapper. Because Ghanaian economy has suffered a set back since his arrest.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
A fuelish Shitnigerian goat from certified Zoo! Who gives a fvck about a dirty, hungry, impoverished, recession-plagued toilet country?

Shitnigeria is 76% of Ecowas economy? And yet every shitnigerian company wants to move to Ghana? grin and yet I receive 500 calls daily in Accra from desperate Shitnigerians seeking to relocate to Ghana? grin

Hahaha see what endemic poverty can cause to the fragile, hungry coconut head of a f00l! Fuckeduppedness grin

Shroud:

What!!!! What misrepresentation does this post seek to establish.

* Ghana doesn't pay her AU financial fees as only 5 countries contribute to the purse of the AU. Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt, Libya and Algeria. The other funds are gotten from international charity

* Nigeria's economy is 76% of the entire ECOWAS block leaving 24% for the other 14 ECOWAS countries.

* When the EU (European union ) introduced a slave trade pact in April 2015 on the subregion, Ghana and other minion west African States signed it until Nigeria had to review the trade treaty, then suspended the treaty before finally rectifying it.

* When the push for Laurent gbabo, --ivory coast's defeated President who refused to hand over power to his successor-- was on , ECOWAS had one mandate: gbabo must go. But south Africa opposed it and stationed its warship off the coast of Ghana as a sign of aggression. IT WAS NIGERIA WHO SINGLEHANDEDLY ORDERED SOUTH AFRICA TO REMOVE ITS WARSHIP OFF THE COAST OF GHANA. Ghana was mute.

* During the Ebola outbreak that affected several west African countries, Ghana was unaffected but all she sent to Liberia was locally grown rice!!!

When Lagos state government alone was sending in trained medical personnel, relief materials and aid workers.

Nigeria despite being affected with the virus sent in cash in dollars to all Ebola-stricken countries.

Ghana is just another docile west African country with 0 geopolitical strength.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
PetroDolla3:
A fuelish Shitnigerian goat from certified Zoo! Who gives a fvck about a dirty, hungry, impoverished, recession-plagued toilet country?

Shitnigeria is 76% of Ecowas economy? And yet every shitnigerian company wants to move to Ghana? grin and yet I receive 500 calls daily in Accra from desperate Shitnigerians seeking to relocate to Ghana? grin

Hahaha see what endemic poverty can cause to the fragile, hungry coconut head of a f00l! Fuckeduppedness grin

You have been ranting like a demented street dog without any fact other than your bitter bile which has made you a 21st century slave in Africa.

Respond with facts, I just countered your President's false assertion that Ghana is no power house in West Africa. Please disprove these facts.

* Nigeria shoulders 70% of ECOWAS financial and logistics burden.

* Ghana isn't amongst the Africa's big 5 who annually finance the African Union (AU)

* Ghana is a puppet in African affairs as her voice was never heard during the ghadafi Libyan crisis.

* Or the Lauren Gbabo ivory coast crisis which happened in her own backyard.

* Ghana was unaffected with the Ebola scourge yet she was only able to send locally grown rice when Lagos state alone was sending in doctors, health workers, experts and relief materials.

Only in a world of false courtesy will any Nigerian President personally received a Ghanaian President. Such ceremony should be handled by one of the governors in the 36 states.

disprove the highlighted points.

Bloody reprobate.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by nogetenemy: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
the federal republic is not a country. You have boko haram managing things in abuja..
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oh OK my brother from Ghana welcome to Naija. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by nogetenemy: 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
what should be on the passport is Nigeria.. not the federal republic, because you have illiterate working in abuja who put the federal republic on nigeria passport.

Obasanjo did not go to school. the man who did not go to school. who is doing giragira.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by omoelerin1: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:
You sound pathetic. grin my dog has more sense than you grin can you explain how his arrest will have a negative impact on the Ghanaian economy.

It's a shame your generator -run economy is run by kidnappers and pr0stitutes grin

Heard your president is on life-support in the UK

That the recession is bitting even harder grin

Igbos given ultimatum to quit the north?

What a dirty, pathetic zoo of 400 million apes grin

what i mean is that the arrest of evans who happens to be ghana's benefactor is a big blow on the economy of that country. my heart goes to the govt and people of ghana in this their trying moment.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Just30: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2017
omoelerin1:
what i mean is that the arrest of evans who happens to be ghana's benefactor is a big blow on the economy of that country. my heart goes to the govt and people of ghana in this their trying moment.
grin are you kidding me?
Its a good thing one criminal has been taken out of the system.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by omoelerin1: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Just30:
grin are you kidding me?
Its a good thing one criminal has been taken out of the system.
it seems ur hot body don cool now.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hahahaha a bona-fide citizen of the Federal Republic of F000ls! grin cool tongue I understand common sense is also very scarce in that smelly, toilet, zoo country,huh grin evans is Ghana's benefactor? First, how much is evans worth? grin second, what has he contributed to the Ghanaian economy? grin I understand in your generator-based econony, kidnappers and pr0stitutes are the one ones controlling your econony,huh?
How far with the recession? Heard it's biting real hard ooh! grin roforoforofo chei! Suffer dey naija oooh! The mudder fuggerz should change their name from the Federal Republic of F00ls to Federal Republic of Suffering! grin grin grin grin

Fuckeduppedness I remember what that Shitnigerian from Warri I met in a Houston restaurant last month said when I introduced myself as a Ghanaian. Hahahaha discerning nigerians know Ghana is far ahead of that shitty, toilet zoo called nigeria grin even f00ls like you know it but can't say it grin grin grin grin
By the way, my dog still have more sense than you grin

omoelerin1:
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fuckeduppedness! Nana Addo, Ghana's President, was actually on his way to Zambia for a 3-day state visit when he stopped over for about an hour in your smelly, dirty, recession-plagued zoo grin he he did not even spend more than one hour in your useless country grin grin the smell was too much,huh? cry
kiss undecided lipsrsealed cool grin grin

How often do you hear of a president visiting another country on a Sunday? It happens when you visit an inconsequential zoo-country grin

Heard your president does not even have a certificate to show grin

Let me spell it out, igbo dog. Nana, a leading lawyer, and a well respected world statesman, has been touring west african nations following his inauguration and if you consider the fact that he spend longer time, days in some cases, and spend only one hour in that big -for-nothing zoo, what does that tell you, f00l? grin

He spent st least a day in Ivory Coast, accompanied by top officials and just one hour in Shitnigeria, with only the foreign minister? grin

If shitnigeria wants to be "a powerhouse " that is your business, monkey. A country that can't feed it's people, can't provide regular power, jobs, even personal security, health care etc to its citizens wants to be a "superpower?" grin good luck with your stvpid "superpower" mentality grin

Charity begins from home, f00l grin Your impoverished people can't feed well, electricity is a problem, people are not safe and you are talking about "superpower? grin are you aware British airforce personnel are in your smelly zoo to save Shitnigeria? And to recolonise the mudder fuggerz zoo? "Superpower" indeed grin grin angry grin grin

Welcome to the Federal Republic of F00ls and Plentiful Suffering shocked

Shroud:
You have been ranting like a demented street dog without any fact other than your bitter bile which has made you a 21st century slave in Africa.

Respond with facts, I just countered your President's false assertion that Ghana is no power house in West Africa. Please disprove this facts.

* Nigeria shoulders 70% of ECOWAS financial and logistics burden.

* Ghana isn't amongst the Africa's big 5 who annually finance the African Union (AU)

* Ghana is a puppet in African affairs as her voice was never heard during the ghadafi Libyan crisis.

* Or the Lauren Gbabo ivory coast crisis which happened in her own backyard.

* Ghana was unaffected with the Ebola scourge yet she was only able to send locally grown rice when Lagos state alone was sending in doctors, health workers, experts and relief materials.

Only in a world of false courtesy will any Nigerian President personally received a Ghanaian President. Such ceremony should be handled by one of the governors in the 36 states.

disprove the highlighted points.

Bloody reprobate.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Fuckeduppedness! Nana Addo, Ghana's President, was actually on his way to Zambia for a 3-day state visit when he stopped over for about an hour in your smelly, dirty, recession-plagued zoo grin he he did not even spend more than one hour in your useless country grin grin the smell was too much,huh? cry

How often do you hear of a president visiting another country on a Sunday? It happens when you visit an inconsequential zoo-country grin

Let me spell it out, igbo dog. Nana, a leading lawyer, and a well respected world statesman, has been touring west african nations following his inauguration and if you consider the fact that he spend longer time, days in some cases, and spend only one hour in that big -for-nothing zoo, what does that tell you, f00l? grin

He spent st least a day in Ivory Coast, accompanied by top officials and just one hour in Shitnigeria, with only the foreign minister? grin

If shitnigeria wants to be "a powerhouse " that is your business, monkey. A country that can't feed it's people, can't provide regular power, jobs, even personal security, health care etc to its citizens wants to be a "superpower?" grin good luck with your stvpid "superpower" mentality grin

Charity begins from home, f00l grin Your impoverished people can't feed well, electricity is a problem, people are not safe and you are talking about "superpower? grin are you aware British airforce personnel are in your smelly zoo to save Shitnigeria? And to recolonise the mudder fuggerz zoo? "Superpower" indeed grin grin angry grin grin

I won't have time for the bile of an ignorant slum-idiot whose fathers were packaged like expired sardines out of Lagos.

*1 Let me lay out the facts for you:
Your illustrious son koffi Anann says your future and that of your entire country is solely dependent on Nigeria.#fact

http://allafrica.com/stories/201501141366.html

*2 Obasanjo singularly saved the Ghanian economy when former Ghanaian President, Kuffor stalked him all the way to the US to beg for funds to build gas facilities. Obasanjo obliged. And till today, he remains the biggest single donor and aid giver to Ghana

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.informationng.com/2013/01/how-obasanjo-saved-ghanas-economy-from-collapse-kufuor.html/amp

*3 As I type this Ghana is still indebted to Nigeria owing Millions in gas.

http://thebftonline.com/commodities/oil-gas/24233/ghana-still-owes-n-gas-wapco.html

4* Nigeria invests $6.1 billion in Ghana to take over your laughable economy which is below top 10 in Africa.

* Glo
*Dangote
* Access banks
* Fidelity
*Zenith bank
And a host of other Nigerian oil and gas industries, SMEs, real estate firms, services and financial institution dominate Ghana...

You are a nobody, an economic douchebag, politically crippled and internationally insignificant.

Your fathers were the true prototype of unproductivity, laziness and lack of motivation.

They were content to remain just a tad above animals barely living to scrap out of the earth and feed. Then die as the worthless waste of humanity they are.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:

Here's Ghana's President meeting with a non-government official form Nigeria when Nigeria threaten to cut off gas supply form the land of 25 million idiots who couldn't afford basic amenities for their tiny population.

Your country should be sending her Power minister or Foreign affairs minister to meet an ordinary NNPC director grin grin grin

Son of an illiterate shoe-mender who raised his children inferior to dogs and circus chimpanzees!

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Just30: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shroud:
Here's Ghana's President meeting with a non-government official form Nigeria when Nigeria threaten to cut off gas supply form the land of 25 million idiots who couldn't afford basic amenities for their tiny population.

Your country should be sending her Power minister or Foreign affairs minister to meet an ordinary NNPC director grin grin grin

Son of an illiterate shoe-mender who raised his children inferior to dogs and circus chimpanzees!
you see how silly you are?

The then president was already in Nigeria for something else and took the time to meet with NNPC
The proper negotiation was carried out by the energy ministry
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Just30:
you see how silly you are?

The then president was already in Nigeria for something else and took the time to meet with NNPC
The proper negotiation was carried out by the energy ministry
This dumb fraud who is notorious for listing companies which are not Ghanaian as Ghana's company is as usual spewing sentiment and weak lies again.

You're a gutter nuisance and worthless non-entity who should be chased out of the cyber world.

Son of a curb prostitute, where in my post did I mention the location of Ghana's President? I never mentioned he was in Ghana or Nigeria. I simply send your pauper President met with a non-government official to negotiate your freedom and liberty.

And an analphabetic waste of sperm like you is trying to deflect the issue.

Imbecilic idiot
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
first class MUGUs!!! How is it Ghana's fault that Shitnigeria is bleeped, in recession and destined for the dustbin grin?

grin grown up men fighting over leftover fanta and coke grin and these are "engineers in Lagos [url]naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov[/url] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [url]naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov[/url]

no wonder Lagbaja called mudder fuggerz f00ls cool http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Shroud:

[/s]

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by omoelerin1: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=PetroDolla3 post=57886241]Hahahaha a bona-fide citizen of the Federal Republic of F000ls! grin cool tongue I understand common sense is also very scarce in that smelly, toilet, zoo country,huh grin evans is Ghana's benefactor? First, how much is evans worth? grin second, what has he contributed to the Ghanaian economy? grin I understand in your generator-based econony, kidnappers and pr0stitutes are the one ones controlling your econony,huh?
How far with the recession? Heard it's biting real hard ooh! grin roforoforofo chei! Suffer dey naija oooh! The mudder fuggerz should change their name from the Federal Republic of F00ls to Federal Republic of Suffering! grin grin grin grin

Fuckeduppedness I remember what that Shitnigerian from Warri I met in a Houston restaurant last month said when I introduced myself as a Ghanaian. ghanaian leaders have been groaning and wailling since the arrest of evans, the biggest in the country. They know its consequence on their economy. By the way you and your dog are the same.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:
first class MUGUs!!! How is it Ghana's fault that Shitnigeria is bleeped, in recession and destined for the dustbin grin?

grin grown up men fighting over leftover fanta and coke grin and these are "engineers in Lagos [url]naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov[/url] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [url]naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov[/url]

no wonder Lagbaja called mudder fuggerz f00ls cool http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
The son of porridge hawker has resorted to lame trolling after being out-fact and out-classed grin grin grin

Stop arguing and fighting with people God placed above you and your generation.

You're destined to be annexed and subjugated like domestic animals.

Who ever told you you will arise above your mundane parents should be your worse ENEMY.

Take a look at that pic below. You're not even in the top 10 in Africa.

Your father must be the never-fading embarrassment of his community birthing an unashamed low-breed like you with no sense of hierarchy and respect.

Demented sewer rat.

Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by Shroud: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=omoelerin1 post=57898482][/quote]

I saw you asking how much has Evans contributed to the economy of Ghana.

Perhaps, you don't know Ghana's economy is a laughable $50 billion and her national budget depends of foreign aid.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me how many Shitnigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? grin grin grin What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? grin grin grin What is the maternal mortality rate? grin I understand your fragile, generator fumes-compromised brain works only part of the time, but at least your low IQ can allow for some low-level research, which will confirm what most of you are- deluded lunatics! grin grin grin

Listen to the pathetic lousy mudder fuggerz grin Obasanjo saved Ghana with loans? grin How much loans are we talking about here? and where are the official records of that transaction. Can you provide verifiable evidence? grin I want official evidence as per official document, not some obscure,dubious newspaper report. Under Ghanaian law, every loan or even gift received on behalf of the country should be documented with the Parliament. I have searched everywhere and cant find any evidence of that grin grin grin grin

What I know is that Shitnigeria paid a part of Ghana's share of the West African gas pipeline.Ghana never recieived any money in respect of that transaction. Instead, it was paid to the contractors handling the project. If you have additional evidence (again not from an obscure newspaper or website)
bring it forward and I will challenge you to it. grin grin grin

fuckeduppedness grin are there any people in the world that are lazy, unproductive than Shitnigerans grin all the "hardworking" grin mudder fuggerz do is to gather in abuja every month to share oil money grin grin grin grin I guess that is your stvpid idea of hardwork, innovation and motivation,huh? grin grin grin grin gringrin Chei Shitnigeria we hail oooh grin grin grin grin grin

Shitnigeria invested $6 billion in the Ghanaian economy? So what? One single company called Tullow has so far invested more than $10 billion in Ghana and you are talking about $6 billion. And why dont you go back and invest in your recession-plagued nonsense economy? grin grin grin is anybody begging Shitnigerians to invest in Ghana? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you can invest in kidnappings and pr0stitution, even baby factories in your certified dustbin zoo country grin grin grin after all families in your shitty zoo are known to sell off family properties so their daughters can travel abroad to do pr0stitution grin grin grin grin

magg0t, so what if there are a couple of Shitnigerian companies and banks here? In Ghana, The Central Bank of Ghana makes the rules for the banking industry. They order your banks to jump, and they ask how far grin grin every time these f00ls talk, they mention nShitnigerians banks as if these banks have any power or influence grin grin grin Or do banks in your zoo control your economy? or do you even understand how banks operate at all? grin grin grin

Banks operate with depositors money. The day Ghanaians get angry and say we no longer want to operate with Shitnigerians banks, that will be the end of your so-call banks in Ghana grin without Ghanaian customers your so-call Shitnigerians banks in Ghana are zero grin grin grin so thread carefully, magg0t. You see why I constantly tell you my dog has more sense than you? grin grin grin grin

talking about begging, can you imagine these f00ls begging our Ganaian children for money in China? coolhttp://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/shame-over-160-nigerian-students-now-begging-in-russia/ grin grin grin grin

[s]
Shroud:

I won't have time for the bile of an ignorant slum-idiot whose fathers were packaged like expired sardines out of Lagos.

*1 Let me lay out the facts for you:
Your illustrious son koffi Anann says your future and that of your entire country is solely dependent on Nigeria.#fact

http://allafrica.com/stories/201501141366.html

*2 Obasanjo singularly saved the Ghanian economy when former Ghanaian President, Kuffor stalked him all the way to the US to beg for funds to build gas facilities. Obasanjo obliged. And till today, he remains the biggest single donor and aid giver to Ghana

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.informationng.com/2013/01/how-obasanjo-saved-ghanas-economy-from-collapse-kufuor.html/amp

*3 As I type this Ghana is still indebted to Nigeria owing Millions in gas.

http://thebftonline.com/commodities/oil-gas/24233/ghana-still-owes-n-gas-wapco.html

4* Nigeria invests $6.1 billion in Ghana to take over your laughable economy which is below top 10 in Africa.

* Glo
*Dangote
* Access banks
* Fidelity
*Zenith bank
And a host of other Nigerian oil and gas industries, SMEs, real estate firms, services and financial institution dominate Ghana...

You are a nobody, an economic douchebag, politically crippled and internationally insignificant.

Your fathers were the true prototype of unproductivity, laziness and lack of motivation.

They were content to remain just a tad above animals barely living to scrap out of the earth and feed. Then die as the worthless waste of humanity they are.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock by PetroDolla3: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
how old are you? ypu sound and act like a five-ear old grin grin grin another fuelish mudder fugger from the Federal Republic of F00ls grin grin grin grin

Even sef Lagbaja said it, that Sjitnigerians are f000ls grin http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ grin omoelerin...? sounds fuelish, walahi? grin

[quote author=omoelerin1 post=57898482][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiora Okonkwo: Everybody In Anambra Is Talking About Zenith Labour Party Now / Abaribe Withdraws From Abia PDP Guber Race Hours To Primaries / The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.