Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years (37790 Views)

3 Things We Learn From Diddy And Cassie Marital Breakup....after 11 Years / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by thunderbabs: 6:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Dt one na new thing.....its even better when its d girl dt tells you its over......Get iced block for ur broken heart, den move on....
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by repogirl(f): 6:39am On Jun 27, 2017
According to Reno, you cannot cheat on your BF/GF. cheesy. Only your husband/ wife angry

Anyway OP, focus on getting yourself together and all other things will most likely follow.

If you are thirty one and still in University, you have more important things to worry about. When people finish school, begin their business or enter the job markets at 25, you are 31 and worrying about one girlfriend?
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by slimjohn2k5: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2017
Just cry and you will be fine cry
rejoice because things will change in your life, at 31 still in school, her friends don call u agbaya tire.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by pahen1991: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2017
go find another sexmate
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Souljaboi1: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2017
I wonder how people just advice others to "move on" like its a walk in the park.

Move on from 4 years of his life ? Mine didn't last that long and it still bugs me till date.

Nevertheless, thats the only way forward.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by sexy74(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2017
valnelly:
As I write this.... I'm filled with so much hurt and regret.
My girlfriend whom I thought would be patient enough for me so I could get married to her has broken up with me.
I met her while I was writing my final year project in Yabatech about 4 years ago. We were cool together and the distance between us didn't mean that much to me even though she stays in ikorodu and I stay in surulere. The problem started when I gained admission to Unilag due to my decision for self development. I'm 31 years old and she is 25.
During the last 2 years I noticed she has changed drastically I notice that she now has stuffs like new shoes and new bags. Which of course ordinarily she wouldn't have been able to afford. The only time we see is on weekends and that's because she is still in Yabatech schooling and sometime when she comes like that she acts funny with phone calls. The way she talks to some certain people so suspicious. But none the less she always feels cool with me and always wants to be around me. Could it be because of sex?

I noticed that she behaves single at school and even on social media. We do not chat or use social media, we added each other but at a point I had to take her off because she doesn't portray any thing that shows we are actually dating...i took her off all platform of social media and she wasn't perturbed about it. I don't actually know what's going on in school or her place of residence but I have a very strong feeling that she has been cheating on me and some other guy have been buying her things I can't get for her. But on top of this she was actually looking for school fees and I was deploying all methods to make sure she pays this on time and that alone made me confused!. We had a heated argument on Sunday and she was yelling and talking back at me... I left the house for her in annoyance only for me to come back and she is gone. She left a note that says that she is no longer interested. Guys please what should I do. I love this girl so frigging much. I can't sleep or think straight right now. It's almost impossible for me to start all over again. I feel hopeless. Please guys your advice!
A line that made me laugh, she is looking for school fees and I was deploying ball methods to make sure she pays this on time and that alone made me confused.
Let me ask you one question, are you her father, if her father can't pay her school fees how does she expects you to pay it for her?
Aburo, my advice for you is to thank God that she left voluntarily. If I might ask what does she or has she contributed to the growth of the relationship aside sex?
Make money you get better offers.

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by AntiWailer: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2017
I guess u prefer u catch her sleeping with multiple guys.

Leave her
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by sexy74(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Souljaboi1:
I wonder how people just advice others to "move on" like its a walk in the park.

Move on from 4 years of his life ? Mine didn't last that long and it still bugs me till date.

I agree with you its not easy, and you were bugged much because you contributed more to the relationship.
If you are not happy with something while hold into it.
Hear the truth, if its not working move on.

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
What I stated is relative, and that was why I said "Silly girls" indulge in such, 'cause no matter the love both parties are professing to each other, anything could go wrong which would bring you back to square one. So in a situation you tagged him/her as boo/bae with all sorta flattering comments which your social media contacts are well aware of, then suddenly there is a breakup, you delete his/her existence, answer questions as to what happened, and the next time you're in another...you repeat the same rubbish. How will those who want to take you seriously do so?, obviously, you could be rsending 'Mr right' far away with your activities. grin Personally, I don't even us "I'm in a relationship".
thank you, the rules of dating has changed, New rules have to be made to protect ladies from being on the loosing end, no ring no raw sex,no ring no flaunting on social media, you are not in a relationship until he knows your fathers house,never date a guy for more than two years,he doesn't need a decade to consult his ancestors if he should marry you or not. Ladies of this generation need to start using their brains not their emotions. This op comes here shouting four years with an entitled attitude and even making assumptions about her when he probaly doesn't even know the road to her fathers house after four years,mteeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by tuscani: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2017
If you beg her un necessary and she agrees, then you are going to keep begging for the rest of your life... Lokkking back now, I wish I allied her go ten years ago..
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Scrooge(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2017
The best thing to do is to channel all that negative energy towards your life's goals. When you attain the heights of success she will come crawling back. This I know from personal experience. In addition you would have become a chic magnet at the time...
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Leemak: 7:05am On Jun 27, 2017
My Guy relax, you will definitely get over it. Getting over it will make you a strong man. Work hard to be more successful, you will get a better girl than her to marry. I am a living witness... Warning, don't ever beg her for comeback!!!
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by daviefm(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2017
U for don quit teytey
Bt wait o, u no tel us ur offense?
She wil definately have her own side of d story, atleast u ve nt date her for 50 years

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by OliveCynosure(f): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
What I stated is relative, and that was why I said "Silly girls" indulge in such, 'cause no matter the love both parties are professing to each other, anything could go wrong which would bring you back to square one. So in a situation you tagged him/her as boo/bae with all sorta flattering comments which your social media contacts are well aware of, then suddenly there is a breakup, you delete his/her existence, answer questions as to what happened, and the next time you're in another...you repeat the same rubbish. How will those who want to take you seriously do so?, obviously, you could be sending 'Mr right' far away with your activities. grin Personally, I don't even us "I'm in a relationship".

This is absolutely right! I am a lady tho but I don't subscribe to all this nonsense 'social media' flaunting

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Freeman59: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2017
valnelly:
My girlfriend whom I thought would be patient enough for me so I could get married to her has broken up with me.
I met her while I was writing my final year project in Yabatech about 4 years ago. We were cool together and the distance between us didn't mean that much to me even though she stays in ikorodu and I stay in surulere. The problem started when I gained admission to Unilag due to my decision for self development. I'm 31 years old and she is 25.
During the last 2 years I noticed she has changed drastically I notice that she now has stuffs like new shoes and new bags. Which of course ordinarily she wouldn't have been able to afford. The only time we see is on weekends and that's because she is still in Yabatech schooling and sometime when she comes like that she acts funny with phone calls. The way she talks to some certain people so suspicious. But none the less she always feels cool with me and always wants to be around me. Could it be because of sex?

I noticed that she behaves single at school and even on social media. We do not chat or use social media, we added each other but at a point I had to take her off because she doesn't portray any thing that shows we are actually dating...i took her off all platform of social media and she wasn't perturbed about it. I don't actually know what's going on in school or her place of residence but I have a very strong feeling that she has been cheating on me and some other guy have been buying her things I can't get for her. But on top of this she was actually looking for school fees and I was deploying all methods to make sure she pays this on time and that alone made me confused!. We had a heated argument on Sunday and she was yelling and talking back at me... I left the house for her in annoyance only for me to come back and she is gone. She left a note that says that she is no longer interested. Guys please what should I do. I love this girl so frigging much. I can't sleep or think straight right now. It's almost impossible for me to start all over again. I feel hopeless. Please guys your advice!

Bro just move on, she's definitely cheating. Find another girl and fvck. you will forget her in no time
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by ikevictor: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2017
See bro,

I feel your pain but here is the bitter truth,

Every woman's time is passing!

Meaning that dating a woman for 4 years with no commitment at all is simply not fair.

If for this long period you were still unsure if she is your wife, then let her go find her knight.

Don't be selfish, bro!

If you still think she is your wife, then get on something more serious than these lover boy stories.

My one cent though!

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Antina(f): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2017
CeeJay419:

Nailed what?
Talk your own and leave that which have been said... Cj

Exactly I wanted to say!
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by yinkslinks(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Bro she isn't for you. Move on. Come thank me after two years when your story is changed and she is useless and lonely. Definitely then she will come begging. Women are stupid with low brain.
valnelly:

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by yinkslinks(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2017
I disagree with you. The lady isn't ready but after material things.
ikevictor:
See bro,

I feel your pain but here is the bitter truth,

Every woman's time is passing!

Meaning that dating a woman for 4 years with no commitment at all is simply not fair.

If for this long period you were still unsure if she is your wife, then let her go find her knight.

Don't be selfish, bro!

If you still think she is your wife, then get on something more serious than these lover boy stories.

My one cent though!
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by yinkslinks(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Correct baba. If he can do 3some sef, his cool in one hour grin grin grin grin
Freeman59:

Bro just move on, she's definitely cheating. Find another girl and fvck. you will forget her in no time

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by phatnpretty(f): 7:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
I have never followed a boyfriend on any social media platform beside whatsapp which seem private. Never used a bf's pic as dp, and that doesn't mean I double-date.

Whether I'm weird?, I don't think so...I think certain things should be kept private till a ring is on the finger. tongue
you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Anusiemgood(m): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2017
she left because you had no money,believe me if the money was flowing,she would never had taught it twice to back off.. same thing is happening to me here but I bet my chest,should this relationship ends just like that!,I will do the unthinkable and I must wicked this so called ladies without any regrets..well,I just pray God help you.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by stanleyjacinta(f): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2017
my boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and some months now without sex... but I do pass my weekends at his place and anytime I visited him, h touches me, kisses me and so on I flet it was a normal thing... until one in my birthday when I came to his place he wanted to have sex with me, I refused... then he left me.because of that sex issues I have stopped passing weekends at his place.because he has ask me to come visit him at least... I went to visit him after much talking he started the romance, but I knw he wanted hv sex with me then I stood up from the bed and went to the chair pretending as if I was angry..... at a moment he became annoyed and told me that he doesn't knw wot he is doing with me that lets go our separate ways that is over, he doesn't want to cheat on me but am not helping matters, so is better we end the relationship... I was shocked though I never said anything I left his house with annoyance... he called me and I did not pick, he later came to my place to beg me to accept him back that he doesn't knw wot came over me... he begged me alot.. but am confused! is he truly sorry? should I accept him back? or is he coming back because he has not gotten what he wanted.... help pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by mzMerci(f): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2017
valnelly:

LOL.. after my r/ship of about 3 years ended, i felt it was impossible to live witot d dude. I cried alot, travelled, got great girlfriends to hang out with including my mum. Almost a month now, and I'm grateful i wake up everyday with PEACE. Main matter is i lived, i moved on. It felt impossible but i did it!
Bro, better classify urself as important and move the hell on!

3 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by jaytime(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2017
*In Madea's voice*# ---"Let folks go..." Look for Madea's video online and watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-aWRVm9uQ
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by drtee247(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Your assumptions that you noticed she possessed things she could not afford like; handbags and shoes is funny, are you saying she's an orphan or doesn't have a relative who could give her money for those?. The only thing that validates she might be cheating was the calls you were suspecting. As for her not adding you on social media beside whatsapp is a good thing. Were you expecting her to flaunt you on social media 'cause you two are dating?...Silly girls do that.

So her relatives can buy her expensive hand bags and shoes and wunt help her out with her school fees undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by funshint(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Souljaboi1:

wrong advise everywhere...."just forget about her and move one" bla bla shit everywhere. I don't blame most of these guys here; kids everywhere. I've also been at this point before. I can tell u its very easy as a guy to deal with a broken relationship when you're still in your 20s but once u start approaching 30 I bet u it's no longer child's play again. My candid advise to the OP is this...did u say something extremely wrong or rude to her during the argument? I can bet u no girl ever tolerates a rude or angry guy. I'll advise for now you lower your pride and ego and do the needful. If u really love this girl and see her as someone you'll love to spend the rest of your life with. Offer your sincere apology, sometimes you might hv to do it repeatedly depending on the person you're dealing with here. Don't start transferring blame. Accept your own side of the blame, apologize and sincerely promise not to repeat such. Then give her some space to breathe. I bet she'll come back in no time once she see's the sincerity in your apology. But if after like 2 or 3 weeks she still remains adamant then leave the matter to God. But on the long run your conscience will be clear that atleast you tried your best than to now later regret not doing anything at all.
Pls be careful of the advise you follow here a lot hv not yet figured out what they really want in life.
It's well bro!

3 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by interleukin(f): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Viking007:
You need to set Your priorities straight oga op. You're 31! Still in school & You're feeling hopeless because a girl dumped You?
Ok. undecided

This is the most sensible comment I've read all day.

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by kinibigdeal(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Face your career man
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Your assumptions that you noticed she possessed things she could not afford like; handbags and shoes is funny, are you saying she's an orphan or doesn't have a relative who could give her money for those?. The only thing that validates she might be cheating was the calls you were suspecting. As for her not adding you on social media beside whatsapp is a good thing. Were you expecting her to flaunt you on social media 'cause you two are dating?...Silly girls do that.

if he had money u Wud want her to flaunt him on social media, see ur were ur ur sense reach mumu, hence people like are always jumping from bed to bed

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by ikevictor: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2017
yinkslinks:
I disagree with you. The lady isn't ready but after material things.

Don't conclude yet bro. We just read one version of the story here.

And do not be quick to call her a money monger cos the poster never said she perturbed him for money.

Maybe you should try being her mother, and listen to only her own side of the story as a woman.

Don't be all man about this kind of situations man.

Maybe when you have a daughter you love, you can advise her to date a man for 4 years of her ripe age with no commitment but just free fvck and long stories. And then wish her to continue with such a loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You / My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time / 5 Reasons We Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.